CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6863|Missoula, MT
I just saw something on this in the paper and thought I'd post the info for everyone.  I wonder if Battlefield 2 will win anything?? 

Spike TV

Dec 10th, 2005

9:00PM Eastern
Turtle
+7|6779|Boulder, CO
Spike TV. They'll prolly only nominate things like Outlaw Beach Volleyball and Rumble Roses
+0|6770
Most of the time only like, one war game wins a year, the real winners are always like sports games and all that shit  ... Madden took like 15 awards home last year...lol

I think the only war game that won was bf1942, for something retarded....lol

It would be cool and well deserving if bf2 did win something
Boomerjinks
+301|6817|Denver, CO
Freaking Halo....GRRRRRRR!! That won G4's game of the year...FREAKING HALO!!! Not Half-Life 2 or anything else.
0ktane
Negative Ping
+55|6789|Arizona
Seriously, it's always the damn sports games...or the heavily hyped ones that get the credit.  The real good games are the ones not ever advertised in my opinion.  Hell, I don't remember DAoC advertised, one of the best mmorpg out there.  Anyways, yeah, sports games...suck, they all the same...just better graphics every year...sad.
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6785

Turtle wrote:

Spike TV. They'll prolly only nominate things like Outlaw Beach Volleyball and Rumble Roses
waiwwaiiiwaiit.. wait wait... Outlaw Beach Volleyball?!!!

and i thought Outlaw tennis was hot. damn i need to find that game!

Last edited by Coolbeano (2005-11-11 05:15:56)

ToiletTrooper
+25|6797|WC
nov 12! a game awards,, with bf2 in holland
00SoldierofFortune00
+1|6818
Those video game award shows are only about console games such as Halo 2, which will win 3 years after its release, so don't have much hope in BF2 winning. Those are just big celebrity fests, such as Snoop Dog and others who know shit about games and are just there with some models to show off and get promotions. Don't believe the bs they put up.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard