majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6671|under there hayousaidunderwear
I think this is the right section...

Okay well I am looking for a good server and would like to admin it.  My clan does not have a server so it is sometimes hard to find a good admined server.  We recently had a few clan members admin a friend's server but now that is shutting down:(  I love good servers but sometimes when an admin is not there and i see someone not following the rules and I wish I had the powers to Warn or Kick him.  I might be crazy but would anyone be willing to give me admin powers on their server?  I had experience on a BF1942 server and would love to do it again.  If u want to get to know me just add me to Xfire
Vampira_NB
Trying is the first step to failing
+76|6682|Canada Eh?
Just raise money and rent one
dld4217
310 Cop
+1|6585|Arizona
I have been recently playing 'the exploited' (TE) clan server.  I loved that server and enjoyed playing with them.  Seemed like a bunch of good guys.  But, over the past weekend, I was banned.  I got into a tank in Karkand and didn't see the round was 'no armor' until it was too late and I was banned.  I think really it was by mistake, but none the less, I have been banned.  But, it was one of my favorite servers.  Try contacting them.
majorassult
I <3 ak101
^^ hmmm im so sorry to here that...I might try them but do you think they would give me admin rights?

And Vampira_NB im not paying $100 a month for a server.
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6751|London

Hmmmm
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
dld4217
310 Cop
+1|6585|Arizona
They might give you admin rights.  Again, they seem like a good group of guys.  They play the game well and it make for good games.  If you contact them, will you let me know how to get a hold of them so that I might speak with them to possibly lift the ban against me?  Thanks in advance.
majorassult
I <3 ak101
Thanks for the help guys

I am sure if you post on their forums they will un-ban u.  Let me find their site...

Edit: I couldn't find it

Last edited by majorassult (2006-06-20 09:52:25)

majorassult
I <3 ak101
Hmmm anybody?? I had one guy but he never responded

dld4217 wrote:

I have been recently playing 'the exploited' (TE) clan server.  I loved that server and enjoyed playing with them.  Seemed like a bunch of good guys.  But, over the past weekend, I was banned.  I got into a tank in Karkand and didn't see the round was 'no armor' until it was too late and I was banned.  I think really it was by mistake, but none the less, I have been banned.  But, it was one of my favorite servers.  Try contacting them.
Do you have the server ip?

Last edited by majorassult (2006-06-21 12:40:08)

dietcokeBF2
Nuke Um Good
+12|6749|San Clemente
208.64.64.63 were a very nicly admined server, even if somoen isnt in game, we have one in bf2cc watching same goes with 208.64.64.1 xD
Paw220
+7|6529
=WBK= Give's Admin to all of its TRUSTED members on our 32 man ranked server.'

Just post a recruitment application at our site in the forum at : www.worldsbestkillersclan.com

Last edited by Paw220 (2006-06-21 22:59:09)

.Psycho~*DS*~
Banned
+64|6528
Or you can go www.deltasoldiers.com.

We are in TWL and are very mature, with only few chosen ones as admins.
majorassult
I <3 ak101
Thank you for the replys guys but I am IN a clan already.  Paw220 I would be happy to admin but I dont want to join your clan I am already in one.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard