Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6774|Cambridge (UK)
You know how sometimes you know it's going to be 'one of those days'?

1. Yahoo! friend to see if he's up for some BF2 carnage - he is - things starting well...
2. Agree on EA UK #29...
3. Got promotion recently, so choose SpecOps unlock...
4. Notice that, what's this, bl**dy stupid game's gone given me JackHammer, not SpecOps unlock! ARGH!
5. OK, lets join server...
6. Friend is on winning PLA/MEC side...
7. I get... Pile of sh*te USMC team...
8. Oh well, quickly score one more loss... at least I can change sides at new round start...
9. ARGH! Strike at f**king Karkand!
10. DOUBLE ARGH! Bl**dy stupid cr*ppy pile of f**king sh*te won't let me switch sides...
11. TRIPLE F**KING ARGH! F**KING GAME GOES AND F**KING CRASHES!
12. restart game... and guess what... Server now FULL!

I sometimes wonder why I bother...

Last edited by Scorpion0x17 (2005-11-11 09:37:18)

Tyshalle83
+1|6760|Raleigh, NC
I think you should've posted this on the "How do you know when you've played BF2 too much?" thread, under the heading: "When a bad game session lets me know that the rest of my day is going to be 'one of those days.'"
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6774|Cambridge (UK)

Tyshalle83 wrote:

I think you should've posted this on the "How do you know when you've played BF2 too much?" thread, under the heading: "When a bad game session lets me know that the rest of my day is going to be 'one of those days.'"
I'm unemployed so a bad BF2 day is a bad day in general!
VirtuaLResistancE
ArmChair Warrior
+4|6763|NH - USA
A bad day is when you are late for work, get caught in rush-hour, spill coffee on your shirt, have a fender bender, get mad at the boss and quit. Then go home and play video games instead of looking for another job. Have one bad game session, then make a thread about it in some obscure forum just  to get no sympathy.

What you described also happens in other FPS games like SOCOM II, etc. Perhaps a switch to an RTS game would be less stressful?

Last edited by VirtuaLResistancE (2005-11-12 00:13:50)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard