+336|6594|EU

VOIP worked today
l41e
+677|6619

Yep.
danCer
teh m0nsta
+314|6686|Germany
And the server crashed And it's all VOIP's fault!
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6812|Cologne, Germany

It worked ????? You are joking, right ?
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6727|Hell, p.o box 666

ok boyz, nuff of this, I cant stop laughing.... VoIp on the BF2s EU server?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

are you for real?

Last edited by fon|sl4y3r (2006-06-22 06:38:08)

B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6812|Cologne, Germany

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pid=481558#p481558

this guys says it did work yesterday evening...

EDIT: I was just on the server and VoIP did not work. Don't know what's going on here.
l41e
+677|6619

Yes, it was definitely working for a short period of time. I am not on LSD. I am not joking. I am not lying. Etc.
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6690|The Netherlands
I beleave you but could it be possible that you saw the voip indicator ingame flash at the same time as someone was talking on ts? I was fooled by the same thing once cause the indicator works ingame when someone presses the button and i was also under the impression that it worked.
l41e
+677|6619

No, there was this non-BF2S guy, I never saw him before, I checked TS and he wasn't on.
Echo
WOoKie
Interesting, lets just try it again tonight guys to see if it still works.

Last edited by General-Echo (2006-06-22 08:44:27)

captain-a
63 61 70 74 61 69 6e 2d 61
+141|6599|Germany

General-Echo wrote:

Interesting, lets just try it again tonight guys to see if it still works.
I will join without TSĀ² and we can check this in a separate squad. So, some volunteers needed
JahManRed
wank
+646|6598|IRELAND

any joy with the VOIP lads? TS does silly things to my mic setup and I end up telling my enemy's were I am because they are all on the same channel. I miss the games with you guys but I can't play until VOIP is fixed. Could someone PM when/if it starts up again. The BF2s is the best server ive played on, but Team talk is very important to my enjoyability hence ive been playing on other servers lately.
voltage
+46|6811|Sweden
I agree. Perhaps one of the new guys with BF2cc rights could give it a try?
Echo
WOoKie
I tried it last night and several other people did too but its not working.

When there arent much guys on teamspeak, we re usually in the same ts channel. When we got 10 or more guys on, we ll switch people to the right squad/team channels. Btw teamspeak has options that voip hasnt so even if voip is working (hopefully in the future) we ll still use ts. To give a good example why we still need ts when voip is working, if the server is full and you cant get on, you cant use voip to ask an admin to make some room for you on the server cause you need to be on the server to use it.
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6539

General-Echo wrote:

I tried it last night and several other people did too but its not working.

When there arent much guys on teamspeak, we re usually in the same ts channel. When we got 10 or more guys on, we ll switch people to the right squad/team channels. Btw teamspeak has options that voip hasnt so even if voip is working (hopefully in the future) we ll still use ts. To give a good example why we still need ts when voip is working, if the server is full and you cant get on, you cant use voip to ask an admin to make some room for you on the server cause you need to be on the server to use it.
Since some days VoIP is working for me on the BF2s EU Server, i last used it today.

Teamspeak is good if everybody gets switched to the right channel and you don't have disturbing whiners on the channel who provide informations that don't help anyone. One bad thing about TS is, the Squads aren't able to communicate with the commander.
0akleaves
+183|6584|Newcastle UK
It always works every time im in the server i use it as im to chicken to join the ts server

Last edited by Evil-fruits|ST4R (2006-06-28 06:35:12)

You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
danCer
teh m0nsta
+314|6686|Germany

Evil-fruits|ST4R wrote:

It always works every time im in the server i use it as im to chicken to join the ts server
booooook, bok, bok.
No seriously we eat chicken but no Stars. At least i don't know how them taste.
And you gotta join teamspeak once a while to get a laugh at us.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6703|St. Andrews / Oslo

And we all know that you can't compete with me for the title "Bf2s TS's worst voice". You can't stand a chance against me
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6752

Evil-fruits|ST4R wrote:

please please please join!!!!  i ridicule mercilessly anybody that makes fun of you:)
captain-a
+141|6599|Germany

fierce wrote:

Since some days VoIP is working for me on the BF2s EU Server, i last used it today.

Teamspeak is good if everybody gets switched to the right channel and you don't have disturbing whiners on the channel who provide informations that don't help anyone. One bad thing about TS is, the Squads aren't able to communicate with the commander.
Did you used TS at the same time, maybe it's just not working when using both??? I'll try it this evening again without joining the TS first. However, I like TS because it's just fun even if you don't play.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6703|St. Andrews / Oslo

+ you don't have to press and hold that stupid button to talk... I don't even remember which one it is... Any help?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
l41e
+677|6619

On VoIP it's V for squad leader/commander and B for intra-squad.

Last edited by k30dxedle (2006-06-28 08:59:37)

captain-a
+141|6599|Germany
So, yesterday I tested VOIP with my brother before the round started and it seems to work with some exceptions. My brother could hear me, as well as the commander (at least he confirmed it but didn't answer over VOIP). I could not hear my brother but that may a configuration problem. Maybe we should test it again with some more people.
Echo
WOoKie
I forgot all about this, last night some guy i didnt know was talking to me on voip. I m sure he wasnt on ts.

https://img435.imageshack.us/img435/9675/screen3335bw.th.png
l41e
+677|6619

Dancer or macci, could I register again on your TS server sometime? I lost my password a while ago and now I'm showing up as unregistered because I can't log in. Or maybe you could change the pass on my old account or something?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard