Greetings and Salutations to all...
I would first like to give a shout to fine bunch of gamers in this community <<<< OOO RAH !! >>>>! 
Secondly, I would like to take a moment and thank the admins of this site for letting me post on their site.

The time has come to bring your game to the table and present your clan to the best in the field of Battle!

We have a newly formed BattleField 2 League that is online and ready for open game play, feel welcome to stop in and sign up. We don't have any limits on teams and look forward to playing the game we all have come to enjoy with countless hours of gameplay, Battlefield 2.

BATTLEFIELD 2 LEAGUE is currently run in a Traditional "King of the Hill" format. Its setup is structured to provide competitive matches and rewards the most capable Teams.

Visit us today at: http://www.battlefield2league.com and let's see if you have what it takes to be at the top of the ladder. We are accepting teams for 12v12, 16v16, 32v32 US, and 32v32 Global GMT. We will be adding modules as soon as we know of their release confirmations (like a BF2: Special Forces only ladder) and other ladders needed for expansion when requested. The horizon has no limits when it comes to gaming is how we look at it and you can't ever have enough game time with a great bunch of buds. So, what do ya say about bringing on the good ol rivalry of clans and spark the new level of competition and let's get ready to ROCK!

Thanks and have a great day to all .. look forward to seeing you in the game.

Regards,
League Representative.

~Spec_Ops_NightHawk