Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6587|Your attic
When I can get in a decent squad I'll do the whole teamwork thing, can be quite good at it some days.
But 90% of the time your in a squad, no-one else does anything, and your SL is a right douche, so then we return to point whoring.

Btw all credit to beef, he's quite a good squad leader, had a couple of good rounds on Tv2 and we had a few guys working together in a squad, was fun.
TK_Dumpy
+26|6517
If I am with a good squad (which is most of the time)  I will play with them thru the whole round as a team.  When I get into a vehicle, there are times that I can't help but go and kill tons of people before I get taken down.   For the most part though, Teamwork is the best and the most fun in my book.
Oberst-Moser
+9|6516
i like to rape spawnpoints.....easy kills for me
J.P.Morgen
+7|6684|In a 24/7 Night Server

Oberst-Moser wrote:

i like to rape spawnpoints.....easy kills for me
FTW
PFCStenzel
Check your AA alarm...
+82|6790|Idaho, USA / Age 30
I work on both.
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6623|Warlord
Gotta do both, take as many lives as you can while losing as few of your own as possible and cap and defend flags.
JudgeDredd1824
+32|6650|Wigan an proud of it mate !
Improving my skill on a kit class. Working on Medic now. Have plenty of vet badges in other kits, but my medic skills suck.
Medic in a team can get ya loads of points too, which is not a bad thing.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6649
I just kill stuff, and usually cap a flag or two along with it. And kill stuff trying to cap our flags. Just killing stuff in general.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Usually doing the second thing brings you in first...most of the time.

So I guess I'd have to say both... if it's allowed?
C.Schaffer
+19|6594|Sweden
just play for fun:)
Mouse315
Bash.org Junkie
+105|6516
If I am a squad leader, I concentrate on taking the safest way to the flag.  If I'm a squad member, I concentrate on taking the fastest way to the flag.  If I'm a lone wolf, I forgot to join a squad.
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6590|Iceland
low ping
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6734|The Hague, Netherlands

Teamwork and having a good time, (will mostly happen on the BF2s EU server anyway )
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6529|Denmizzark!!

pure_beef_69 wrote:

Do you like so many concentrate on your own score, for example coming first. getting high scores by camping rather than taking flags.

OR

Do you do your best to take a flag, follow orders and help your team win. For example be a squad leader and stay out of the action to allow your squad to spawn on you whilst taking a flag.
I like capping flags, dont really feel that camping earns me more points.
Boots
+17|6536|PA
If I have a good squad then teamwork, but this happens maybe 25% of my play time.

If I'm commanding teamwork.

Usually its my score and flags (which Flags could be considered teamwork - cap and move on!).
Raphael
Wtf Padders!! Padders!!!
+18|6617|Boston, Massachusetts

InviSniper wrote:

Flags. Kills, thus points, will come.
irok100
+114|6646
my penis
BornToKill67
It's a good day to die
+18|6656|Canada Eh?
keeping my teammates alive with shock paddles and the medbag...of course this rewards me with high points
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6628|949

I play to win, and I play to do well individually.  To be honest, most of the time if my team is winning, I don't care about my score.  But I would be lying if I said I don't try to do everything I can to help my team win AND try to take first.
Tripp
I wanna be on you
+116|6523|So Cal
1 bullet, 1 kill

BOOM HEADSHOT!!
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6788|Jupiter
I concentrate on both things!
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6772|UK
Teamwork and a decent KD:R
Nemesis-SBS-
+9|6834|6,000 ft & falling......weeeee
i try to concentrate on my cross hairs and not the bunny hopping faggot at the end of it!!!!!!!!
elite
+89|6710|Sheffield, England
caring about me and me only, i get the jet or chopper and whore untill they have to teamkill me..it happens.
i payed for this game so i do what i like so i play alone
XISIX
+116|6611
yep.. ... like they say --->  'Both.'

Will take tank round in kisser at times just to drop down few mines to block vehicle road pts for whole team.

Can get frustrating when your side doesn't move to flank or just gets pinned down.
Sometimes that long Lone Wolf behind enemy lines can save jah.

Gotta complain that 1.3 been pain to legitimately join squads at times.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard