notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6759|The United Center
It's really a shame there isn't a defibrillator kills badge. 

I've noticed that when I'm a medic and I sneak up on someone, I make sure I switch to my defib instead of my knife to kill that person.  It's just so much more satisfying.

*ZAP*
ThomasMorgan[Shock Paddles]Nub

Seriously though, not that I have that many defib kills, but if I added them to my total knife kills, I'd be a little closer to the veteran knife badge...I just love the defib kills!
checkered_jedi
+0|6758
i agree there should be a deifb badge maybe like basic IAR 10 Revives and like 2 difib kills ??? i dont know what do you think?
Hyper_Dude
+5|6835|United Knigdom
Maybe even change the First Aid Badge to include revives? Half the amount of required heals, add the amount you took off, but add as revive's.

Heck you could even have a ribbon, 5 revive's IAR, 2 Defib kill IAR, total of 30 Defib kills and a total of 250 revives.
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6775

Defribs are also easier to use becuase there's a slight range of around 1-1.5 meters, whereas knives are like 0.3 meters of reach.
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6794|The Hague, Holland
Sgt.Gh0st profile       Kills
Defibrillator            14 
Submachine Gun         10

Killing some one with the paddles is pure pwnage
LT_W.J.Kamikaza
Eat C4 SUCKAH!
+0|6798|Netherlands
hahahaha, defib a lot of support guys, they are easy because they lie down a lot and don't look around very much
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6808|Barrington, RI
It also works wonders on camping snipers that aren't smart enough to have a claymore in place to guard their position, and the guys that just got revived by thier own medic. drop the medic with a rifle and defib his patient.

Last edited by sewermasta324 (2005-11-10 10:10:24)

Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp

sewermasta324 wrote:

It also works wonders on camping snipers that aren't smart enough to have a claymore in place to guard their position.
I never place claymores anymore. Cus teammates always run in to them =/
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6783|AUS, Canberra
i once used the defibs to jump start a hummer with a flat battery on karkand...
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6808|Barrington, RI

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

sewermasta324 wrote:

It also works wonders on camping snipers that aren't smart enough to have a claymore in place to guard their position.
some people are just plain stupid, though (your teammates that spoil the perfect surprise for the enemy trying to find you).  just don't put one up if you know that some medic or support guy is going to come by and spam you with medic/ammo bags.
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6798

I just think it's hilarious that they hear your character yell "CLEAR!!! bzzt"  right before they die. 

I think someone should mod the sound files so we can have some variety... sounds like "extra crispy, coming up!" or "live damnit, LIVE! bzzt"
Jeckelcopy
Ach du Sheisse!!!!
+2|6772

the_heart_attack wrote:

i once used the defibs to jump start a hummer with a flat battery on karkand...

Ya, maybe there should be something with the defibs, since I revive more than I heal...
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp

beeng wrote:

I just think it's hilarious that they hear your character yell "CLEAR!!! bzzt"  right before they die. 

I think someone should mod the sound files so we can have some variety... sounds like "extra crispy, coming up!" or "live damnit, LIVE! bzzt"
HAHAHA that would be cool

or :

"Fry, suckah, FRY!"
sparklet
Banned
+34|6760|stop corecting my grammer!!!!!
i got  9 defib kills and 95 sub machinegun kills
Jeckelcopy
Ach du Sheisse!!!!
+2|6772

sewermasta324 wrote:

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

sewermasta324 wrote:

some people are just plain stupid, though (your teammates that spoil the perfect surprise for the enemy trying to find you).  just don't put one up if you know that some medic or support guy is going to come by and spam you with medic/ammo bags.
I know, on Sharqi, a friend pops up on my claymore, 1 min later, an enemy pops up and shoots me with a pistol...

beeng wrote:

Ya, that'd be nice maybe in the next patch...
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6808|Barrington, RI

beeng wrote:

no no, "regular or extra crispy?"
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6849|Finland
How about...

"You want it medium or well-done?"
spage
Get Claymores, Here!
+7|6786
Funninest thing happend to me on krak, I'm playing MEC medic and I killed this guy that had been getting on my nerves for the last few rounds. So to taunt him I run up and go to use the defib on his corpse when a USMC medic dives in to revive right as I hit the fire button, smoked the other medic and almost fell out of my chair laughing then I got wasted by a tank but it was so worth it.
ToiletTrooper
+25|6787|WC
IM THE BEST DEFIB KILLER
check my stats
oberst_enzian
+234|6755|melb.au
here's a small BF2 rant for you on the topic of Defibrillators - the stats system is completely *!#&^#% - my stats are full of crap, like that I have been killed by Defibrillators 13 times, when I have not been killed by ONE... I think I've figured this out though - if I die with my own defib in my hands, it counts as a kill by a defib. I tested this theory the other day, by running around as a medic with defib always selected, and then when I died three times to carbines, logged out, and sure enough my defib deaths had gone up by three. such annoying crap! you'd think they could fix bf2 before going off and producing expansions, but nooooo

Last edited by oberst_enzian (2005-11-10 22:55:43)

polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6801|Singapore

umm. i think the deaths DO mean death holding whatever you have in your hands?

i have a grand total of 1 kill with the paddles. and a 0.05 ratio to boot.
Kelesh
+0|6758
Yeah, he's right.  That total of deaths there is the number of times you died holding that item.
oberst_enzian
+234|6755|melb.au
right, sorry, I'm new. I just thought it had to be a "you died TO this item" stat, as that would've made more sense to me - what's the poijnt in listing how many times you died holding it? anyway, sorry to waste yer time
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6801|Singapore

Umm. Dunno to show how obviously stupid you wanna be with a weapon? I've seen people run with a knife 100 metres from the intended target and get blown away by an M203 and spend the rest of the round bitching about n00b tube users etc. And wtf were you going to do to him with the knife?

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=4199&p=2

read my post hehe.
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6775

also to show how effective you are with that weapon.

for example, if you killed 10 people with SMG's, but died 50 times shows that most of the time, you get killed before you get them. so you would think "hey, maybe i should train more with this, so i getmore points" or "pfft try something else".

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard