Snipingruven
The Anti-Sniper
+12|6575|Las Vegas
Will there ever be class in the game, and the glitchin Bunny Hopper's stop hoppin around to avoid fire???
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6691
Or, more importantly, when will people like you learn how to aim? I won't bother to explain as to why Bunny Hopping is useless in combat in the first place as such knowledge would be beyond your comprehension.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6774|Salt Lake City

You can't shoot while jumping any more, so bunny hopping is a moot point.  If some one is still jumping around, they are probably trying to evade fire themselves. 

I myself have never had a problem with bunny hoppers, even before they killed it with the patch.  If you can't hit a moving target, bunny hopping or just running, your days with this game will be filled with much grief.

Last edited by Agent_Dung_Bomb (2006-06-21 11:33:36)

Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6665|Warlord
Adapt or die, it really is as simple as that.
l41e
+677|6686

Get up close to a bunny-hopper and shotgun him in his face. End of story.
MurPHy
+9|6610|West Deptford, NJ
I've never had any problems with bunny hoppers myself, I usually just hit the deck and nail them in the face with a spray of bullets.

EDIT: 2006-06-21 15:14:36      -1      When will it Stop?      stfu you fucking moose

Hilarious reason, just wanted to share.

Last edited by MurPHy (2006-06-23 00:39:16)

PHPR Hunter
+4|6576
I guess an alternative to someone trying to avoid your fire; would be for everyone to form lines, march toward each other and fire (e.g., American Revolution).  Sounds like a load of fun don't ya think?  Never any problem with bunny hopper/dolphin divers from this quarter either.
SGT_Dicklewicz
+33|6663
let em hop, dead bunnies are what I call em.
hop hop dead, hop hop dead. Thanks hoppers!
link52787
+29|6560
thats what nades are for, throw them under their feet and around them

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard