-[IDS]-MisterMic
+0|6755
hello all.
My name is Mic and i a new Player from Germany.my English is not so good ,i m a little older as the other Player.i have a Question to the Ranktable in the BF2S.i have more as 11000 points and i m a Corporal.how get it?is that the norm confirm?when you can me answer send a mail to [email protected].

very greetings from germany

yours Mic.
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6856|San Francisco

Perhaps B or Orange (though now that I think about it I haven't seen Orange around in a long while...) can help you with this since they both speak German.
MrWooters
+0|6772
I've got a problem. I have 8103 points and I'm still a staff seargent. Just check out my stats in the sig....
C.Keen
Aliens Ate My Babysitter
+0|6818|UK
-[IDS]-MisterMic: Provided you play under the name you have on the forum, then it looks like you've only just started playing again the other day. I'm guessing you had the bulk of those points from before the patch, and if you haven't already done so the first thing to do is install that. Once you have that set up get on a ranked server and play a few rounds. You should find that you get all your promotions near to one another and will be up to Gunnery Sergeant as expected.

MrWooters: This is a well documented issue whereby the stats take a while to update across all the necessary servers, meaning that it can be a little while after you achieve your 'promotion' (read: meet the level of points requirement) that you actually get the promotion and rank change.

Last edited by C.Keen (2005-11-07 09:01:40)

B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6850|Cologne, Germany

-[IDS]-MisterMic wrote:

hello all.
My name is Mic and i a new Player from Germany.my English is not so good ,i m a little older as the other Player.i have a Question to the Ranktable in the BF2S.i have more as 11000 points and i m a Corporal.how get it?is that the norm confirm?when you can me answer send a mail to [email protected].

very greetings from germany

yours Mic.
Mic,

zuerst stell bitte sicher, das du patch 1.03 installiert hast. Erst mit diesem Patch wurden die requirements für die Ränge so verändert, daß du mit 11.000 Punkten Staff Sergeant bist. Unter welchem Namen spielst du ?
Ist das deine PID ? 47212364

Überprüfe das bitte kurz, dann sehen wir weiter.

Gruß,
B.Schuss
B.Schuss

chuy, could u please look at this guy's stats ?

http://bf2s.com/player/53858643/

he has more than enough points to be promoted, but the game lists him as corporal.

I cannot seem to figure out what the problem might be..

thx.
B.
C.Keen
Aliens Ate My Babysitter
+0|6818|UK

B.Schuss wrote:

I cannot seem to figure out what the problem might be..
The only thing I can really think of, though I don't see how it's really possible, is that he hasn't installed the 1.03 patch. The fact he's only just started playing again recently might me the system just needs to catch up.
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6856|San Francisco

He shows as a Gunnery Sergeant now, perhaps C.Keen was correct.
B.Schuss

hm...well, I wonder if he actually did something to make him rank up ( I had made several suggestions yesterday via mail ) or if it was one of the usual system slowdowns, as C.Keen suggested.

Hope I get some feedback from the guy.

thx guys

B.
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6856|San Francisco

Yup, and thanks for the German speakage B!
hoad47
+2|6751|Sydney
yeh hey.. i have a similar issue.. i was on 25k global when i recieved my knife badge.. i am now 29k and still have not been promoted to first sarge.. whats the dealio?.. anyone.. ?
btw.. i have all basic badges exceot for the explosives badge which i dont think u need for first sarge

hoad47
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6805|Barrington, RI

hoad47 wrote:

yeh hey.. i have a similar issue.. i was on 25k global when i recieved my knife badge.. i am now 29k and still have not been promoted to first sarge.. whats the dealio?.. anyone.. ?
btw.. i have all basic badges exceot for the explosives badge which i dont think u need for first sarge

hoad47
this has been covered so many times it's giving me a headache.

chuyskywalker wrote:

Or they could search.
Or read UBAR where it says it.
Or look at their stats where I went to the trouble of recoding the stats TTA thing to specifically address this problem.

But hey, whatever, ya know.
Kr39
Be A Medic!
+2|6772|Austin TX

hoad47 wrote:

hoad47
omg.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard