Doomsday
Banned
+1|6760
Or when you call one of your college professors a n00b bc you knew something she didnt and then she says well good job and you say yeah im 1337 like that.....lol
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6746|The United Center

Doomsday wrote:

Or when you call one of your college professors a n00b bc you knew something she didnt and then she says well good job and you say yeah im 1337 like that.....lol
are you even in college?
VirtuaLResistancE
ArmChair Warrior
+4|6755|NH - USA
When you and your pet lost 10 pounds from the last game session.
When you smell something buring in the kitchen and you dont remember what it is.
When you look for the button on your steering wheel that launches the missiles.
You check your stats more than you do your answering machine or mail.
Doomsday
Banned
+1|6760
3rd year at University of Texas at Tyler majoring in Business Administration of Crimeiology.
MattCicioni
+1|6828|Arizona

SGT.Mays wrote:

you run your car into the ocean, quickly jump out (you previously removed the side windows)
then after making it to shore agian turn around to watch your car explode
you exept to be able to hop on top of a US M1 Abrams and not be killed instantly
you have perfected the art of jumping over your couch landing prone and proced to machine gun the enemy kitten
Enemy kittens are nothing to joke about.  Kittens killed my father.  Those smug little furballs from HELL!
GTKtino
+0|6769

Doomsday wrote:

3rd year at University of Texas at Tyler majoring in Business Administration of Crimeiology.
wow is do u make buisness with crime?
Doomsday
Banned
+1|6760
First two years basics and police officer knowledge ie. criminal law, traffic law, theories, tactics, hands on things such as driving, weapons (hand gun, asp, oc gas, shotgun slug and bean bag, pepperball gun, tazer, and so on).  Second two years is more basics and goes in depth on how police departments local and state offices are run, managed, structured, and processes.  Also, has large section on corrections and how correctional institutions are run and managed.
elmer1082
To The Front
+4|6755|Columbus, Indiana
How about this......

Your getting on a plane for a trip to xyz. The flight attendant looks at your ticket the pilot comes around you to get to the cockpit and accidently bumps you he says sorry and you say.................................

PLANE WHORE !!! 

lol
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6788|Singapore

lol elmer.

do i smell another cop here doomsday?
DeltaForceWarrior
+1|6764
u start throwing C4 over your neighbor's walls in anticipation of killing hidden enemies

u tk people who try to get on the bus before u

u go to the local club and invent a new dance called the Dolphin Dive
Doomsday
Banned
+1|6760

polarbearz wrote:

lol elmer.

do i smell another cop here doomsday?
ehhh more than likely i just want to find somewhere that pays good since im gonna have a 4 year degree so im thinking maybe federal if not just a good solid department with mininum population 100K so I have lots of options vice, swat, detective, uc.....
Gruffnut
+0|6744

Doomsday wrote:

Ummm Criminology?
Helixeagle
+0|6742|UK
- You throw a med pack at someone hoping to heal them.... just to knock them out instead....

- When someone starts shooting at you you start jumping franticly hoping they wont hit you  :
doxy
+74|6790|Nevis
when u stab down a real medic while he is taking care of a victim, blaming him for stats padding
SGT.Mays
+2|6742|Ohio
you calculate that jumping 2 stories and landing on a barb-wire tipped fence will only do 2 bars of damage
{TL}SHARPSHOOTER
Vacuum Sealed for Freshness
+26|6744|The Island of Carls Jr.
You can also start "reviving" sleeping people, or panick whenever you see a red light
Ronball9
Sleep Deprived
+8|6847
Anytime you pull up a map on Mapquest or MSN.Mappoint you wonder why there are no tank, artillary, UAV or satellite icons.
eikel[nl]
+1|6740
When you try too kill a guy with a defibrillator on the airfield ( there are about 50 of them here on national airfield )
AnarkyXtra
BF2s EU Server Admin
+67|6787|Hanging onto the UAV
You know you've played BF2 too much when...

...you look down into the atrium of a shopping centre from the 3rd floor, and think "I could jump off here and press '9': it'll save me from having to use the escalators"
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6785

I was playing FEAR last night when a HIND flew over me; I reached for the Q button to call in a contact report.
argh.
Bubkin
Pay It Forward
+8|6781
I was driving around a few days ago and looked up at a cell phone tower and honestly thought to myself for a second, "I wonder if I can get up there to snipe."

Then realised what I had just thought, smiled to myself and knew I played too much BF2.
FUTOOYABUM
+0|6742

MattCicioni wrote:

SGT.Mays wrote:

you run your car into the ocean, quickly jump out (you previously removed the side windows)
then after making it to shore agian turn around to watch your car explode
you exept to be able to hop on top of a US M1 Abrams and not be killed instantly
you have perfected the art of jumping over your couch landing prone and proced to machine gun the enemy kitten
Enemy kittens are nothing to joke about.  Kittens killed my father.  Those smug little furballs from HELL!
[img]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b221/FUTOOYABUM/Kittycopy.jpg[/img]
Maybe it was me?

This is my wifes avatar. We play side by side at home!
Gotta love a woman who kills!!!

Last edited by FUTOOYABUM (2005-11-13 07:53:58)

Rick_O_Shea678
Angry Engy
+95|6752
I had a pallet of paving stones delivered for a patio.  One day, my buddy rings the doorbell and I open the door to find his back turned to me.  I put my shoes on, and realize he's still staring at the street.
"Yo," I say.
"Dude," he says quietly, "there's a supply box on your lawn."
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6847|"Frisco"

Rick_O_Shea678 wrote:

"Dude," he says quietly, "there's a supply box on your lawn."
lol.
CausticMarmot
+1|6740
How about when you are lying in bed with your girlfriend/ and or wife (hehe) , trying to work your mojo ( but your to tired to perform because you have been playing battlefield all freakin day) and in the back of your mind your hear........ " We are losing this battle soldier ! Get back in there and fight.... or I will find someone that can ! " ..... 

Last edited by CausticMarmot (2005-11-13 09:59:57)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard