redhawk454
+50|6598|Divided States of America

Heretic wrote:

I knew Edmonton had lost the series after Roloston got hurt, much like when Koivu almost lost his eye.
They did good though. Pronger will win the cup someday, be it in Edmonton or somewhere else.

The cup is in Carolina right now, but go ahead and count the number of Canadians on that team, go ahead.
We still own hockey.

Baseball fking blows. Fat mofos standing around. Congrats goes out to the Canes, the played with heart, thank the Canadians on the team for that.

See Doug Weight ? The American ?  Could barely lift the cup. Hahaha. The cup is still ours you fools. The American dollar brought the cup to America again, not American skill or heart. 

AlphaMale wrote:

I'm Canadian.

Which adds more weight to what I'm about to say:

Nobody cares about Hockey.
I know another guy who says this all the time around where I live, and he's a recovering crack head.
You just labed yourself a fool. Good job ! Lol

1993 Montreal Canadians won the cup
absolutly right they were canadiens now they are hurricanes, hahaha
didnt doug have a separated shoulder? like really bad separation?

Last edited by redhawk454 (2006-06-20 15:20:01)

darkcaps
+0|6572
canes bleh

capitals next year gonnah ave jordan stall, him and ovechkin will pwn
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6813

Crosby > Ovechkin.
=TBG=Zoton
my mum says i'm cool
+22|6705|Australia

DirtyMexican wrote:

why is this in BF2 chat?
deRost
+-1|6575
It isn't.

* Index » Not BF2S, Not BF2  » 'Canes WIN!!! (K:2)
AlphaMale
AKA <{SoE}>Agamemnar
+16|6576

darkcaps wrote:

canes bleh

capitals next year gonnah ave jordan stall, him and ovechkin will pwn
Malkin will be with Crosby that will pwn.
PinkTricycle
+1|6570

AlphaMale wrote:

Sondernkommando wrote:

Ah, the "World Cup". 

Last time I saw, the world included North America, which studiously ignores this tournament.  Why?  Because the players spend a lot of time falling/whining/begging, which is the height of unsportsmanlike conduct.

As for the Oil, well, I hope they can eventually be proud of a super overall season and the tremendous experience their young players will get from all this.

But now, it hurts a lot.  Congrats to Carolina.
In very multicultural cities like Toronto and Montreal the World Cup is much more popular than the stanley cup finals.
Are you suggesting that if the Maple Leafs or Canadiens were in the cup finals, that their respective cities would be instead watching soccer? LMFAO
Heretic
+3|6827
Yes, there were Americans on the Cans team, and they played very well. I respect skills from people of all nationalities. My post was just to solidify the fact that the Canadian players on the American team were the backbone of the Canes win. The whole Doug Weight thing was more a joke than anything else, and my anger surfacing that the cup is in America, again, grrr. He has worked all his life for that prize. I'm happy for him. That little cut was just for the guy posting above me. Edmonton did fking great, Markonnen is not even Canadian and did an excellent job.

Spelling bee ratings ? That is quite funny. Hope those kids kicked ass. [ No sarcasm intended ]

You base your argument on television ratings ? Are you serious ?

Ah yes, the all mighty American dollar. I will agree that it is helping our sport [ some will like that wording lol ]
very much. After all is said and done you can't deny the fact that us Canadians have grown up playing hockey in the streets as children much like Americans have grown up playing Baseball most of there lives. Which leads to one conclusion.

WE ARE BETTER AT HOCKEY    It is in our blood.

I did not say Canadians are better people in general, and I sure as hell don't believe that for one second.
Have your country live and breath a sport for more than 100 years and have someone tell you your second best. You know it's bulls**t.

I can say this much with pride. The fans in Carolina... WOW you are right cool regarding your passion for hockey. If you can't get even the slightest of chills from watching or being part of a crowd that is that passionate you are already dead.

Oh yea... the Carolina girls, you know the ones I'm talking about... gotta love them.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard