SniperF0x
+49|6530
Don't you agree that ea should make the APC more of an APC and less of a armored infantry killing battle machine of doom? >: o
Or they should include an actual APC, without huge cannons but more like some machine guns.

Last edited by SniperF0x (2006-06-20 11:23:01)

Des.Kmal
+917|6622|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
armored personell CARRIER

lol
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
l41e
+677|6653

Halftracks from BF1942 = better than deathsticks of BF2
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6699|Howell, Mi USA
Actually if u know what your doing, the APC can be deadly even against Armor. And the APC does have 4 machine gun positions for passangers. But it is fun blasting infantry with the cannon.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
ToXiC888
Cal players > BF2s
+40|6589|Columbus,Ohio-THE Ohio State U
what are u talking about they each have a 30 mm cannon, they're supposed to be infantry killing machines
SniperF0x
+49|6530

Cbass wrote:

Actually if u know what your doing, the APC can be deadly even against Armor. And the APC does have 4 machine gun positions for passangers. But it is fun blasting infantry with the cannon.
Yeah, 1-2 shots kills one infantry and if you use hide and seek tactics you can easly counter an enemy armor.

ToXiC888 wrote:

what are u talking about they each have a 30 mm cannon, they're supposed to be infantry killing machines
Yes but... the APC is barely used as a unit transport... heck, its not called APC without a reason.

Last edited by SniperF0x (2006-06-20 11:28:04)

InviSniper
The first true Sniper.
+95|6648|Cumberland, MD, USA
In the server I game on I use the APC to tote around soldiers that need a ride that the Commander neglects; 1 soldier out of battle is a soldier lost. The APC is the best all-around vehicle in my opinion; it can carry lots of troops, it's decently durable, it's quick, it has anti-armor rockets, it's amphibious, etc...

If you use the APC correctly also you can take down tanks before they even know what's hit them; don't fire 1 rocket then bum-rush them. Fire 1 rocket, then hide around a corner until your rocket refills, then blast him again, and re-hide. Repeat.
comet241
+164|6769|Normal, IL
ive only done this once or twice, but get a bunch of guys on teamspeak, load up an apc on karkand with everyone on teamspeak in there, everyone is engineer. you roll around and can hit every single area around you, so nobody can, or should, sneak up on you. if you get hit, youve got a shit-ton (it's metric, look it up) of guys on board that can, and should, hop out to repair you. the driver is the squad leader so if anybody gets killed whilst repairing, 15 seconds later they are back in it. holy shit, this works great..... until somebody jihad jeeps you...... that's the only real weakness in the plan
ToXiC888
Cal players > BF2s
+40|6589|Columbus,Ohio-THE Ohio State U

SniperF0x wrote:

Cbass wrote:

Yeah, 1-2 shots kills one infantry and if you use hide and seek tactics you can easly counter an enemy armor.

ToXiC888 wrote:

Yes but... the APC is barely used as a unit transport... heck, its not called APC without a reason.
\

In the iraq war M2A2 Bradleys took out more iraqi armor than M1A2 Abrams MBT's did
Erwin_Rommel188
+59|6690|Seattle

comet241 wrote:

ive only done this once or twice, but get a bunch of guys on teamspeak, load up an apc on karkand with everyone on teamspeak in there, everyone is engineer. you roll around and can hit every single area around you, so nobody can, or should, sneak up on you. if you get hit, youve got a shit-ton (it's metric, look it up) of guys on board that can, and should, hop out to repair you. the driver is the squad leader so if anybody gets killed whilst repairing, 15 seconds later they are back in it. holy shit, this works great..... until somebody jihad jeeps you...... that's the only real weakness in the plan
I am so trying that...
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6768

Only reason people don't use the APC as a transport is because most players look at the humvee/buggies/etc and think "Hm, have a better chance against armor (drive by), it's faster, the guy with the machine gun has a better chanec of hitting ssomething than if we were in an APC, etc"
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6769|Dallas

SniperF0x wrote:

Don't you agree that ea should make the APC more of an APC and less of a armored infantry killing battle machine of doom? >: o
Or they should include an actual APC, without huge cannons but more like some machine guns.
I would appreciate you to shut the fuck up before EA see's this thread and nerfs another vehicle into worthlessness.

Thank you.
GermanLegionaire
...performing headshots!
+46|6589|Hamburg / Germany
lol... i don't want to sit in your buggy when you try the "drive by" with an experiencend tank driver.
=TBG=Zoton
my mum says i'm cool
+22|6659|Australia

Cougar wrote:

SniperF0x wrote:

I would appreciate you to shut the fuck up before EA see's this thread and nerfs another vehicle into worthlessness.

Thank you.
APCs are just fine the way they are. they are definately powerful and stong in armour but i think you might want those traits if you are carrying five or so guys with you
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6793|Singapore

APC = Iron coffin.
Delphy
+45|6590|Bristol, UK
I actually think they should take out a few of the seats and make it stronger, seeing as nobody uses them for transport anyway. It would be cool to have like a mini-tank that could take on tanks properly. (APCs only beat idiot or damaaged tanks)
BVC
+325|6700
I was using it as a transport for my squad on Oman 64 less than an hour ago, two engies, couple of grunts and myself, roll up to a flag, cap, roll out.
c0N_FusioN
+4|6540|Arnhem, Netherlands
I got a good one on karkand yesterday with it.
I was in the 2nd seat of it an the troops kept running in front of it, it a verry effective way of killing those people, you got good cover, and a good machine gun...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard