+102|6700|NAS Jacksonville, Florida
I press page up a lot.
l41e
+677|6656

PgUp
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6750|London

Depends  on the circumstance, if its an accident of course I will forgive, but if its the person who tks me own stupidity that let them down, then I will punnish.
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
jord
+2,382|6686|The North, beyond the wall.
For map votes and kick votes i pg down for punishing i forgive 99% of the time.
Club3D
+31|6849
Forgot to place the option do nothing, i think a lot of users keep playing without taking actions, thanks for the feedback.
Dr_3V|L
+51|6733|Twente, The Netherlands
On most accident tk's I press the Page Up button. Sometimes, when I got a bad game, I don't mind giving a punish.
BTW, I don't believe the current stance, there are far more punishers than forgivers.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6530
it doesnt really matter either way...its only a 2 point dif.  i dont see y people get so worked up, "awwww why did u punish"    2 points aint much so save ur strength and maybe the time that it took to ask y u punished u could have killed someone and gotten ur 2 points back
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6556|USA bitches!
I hit Page Up when I know its an accident. My last punish was on Dalian Plant. I'm in our attack helo flying around as the gunner and eject and steal the enemies helo. I'm in the air tving and bombing as much as I can when I'm tked by some faggot that didn't take the required 3-4 seconds to hover his mouse over the target and let it show up as friendly. No, he see's the PLA helo and fires... I was then kicked for calling him a prick, though he probably wasn't kicked.
-Gunsmoke-
+165|6643|South Jersey
i nulled my vote cause my keys are mapped to a different setting.
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6545|Search Whore killing fields

[UCF]Dauntless wrote:

Depends  on the circumstance, if its an accident of course I will forgive, but if its the person who tks me own stupidity that let them down, then I will punnish.
What he said

Last edited by DirtyMexican (2006-06-19 12:09:20)

Mike.Grun
+11|6532|Trophy Club, Texas
I always forgive, I have yet to see someone tk just becuase they are an asshole, I would punish for that but thank god I haven't had to yet.  I dont punish just incase I accidentally throw a bad nade or run someone over who jumps out infront of me.  I do that in hopes that they will remember my kindness and not punish me. They always do, but I don't get worked up about it.
JON.ANTONSSON
+51|6700|Sweden
How is it possible for people to punish you, 0.0000000001 seconds after you have teamkilled them? I hate it! Stupid F*ucktards.
Wasder
Resident Emo Hater
+139|6683|Moscow, Russia
Watch my sig lol.
JON.ANTONSSON
+51|6700|Sweden

Wasder wrote:

Watch my sig lol. 99% of BF2 players punish for teamkills. If you are one of the 1% who don't punish for a teamkill copy and paste this into your signature.
I am one of the 1% but I dont want to have to much on my signature.
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6741|Oslo, Norway
page down, i wish i took a screenshot the time i punished 6 poeople for a teamkill in one round (was not making them tk me)
Delta_38DS
Self Proclaimed A10 Whore
+27|6571
I press Page up for almost every tk.
terrafirma
Press 1 to Kill
+81|6662|Westminster, Colorado
Does this have to be about punish/not punish?  Can't this also refer to Yes or No which are bound to the same keys?

I am always pressing Page Up to say yes and roger that.
Jbrar
rawr
+86|6549|Winterpeg, Canada
I just aim for the general direction of the buttons, it's usually page up, but there are some lucky tkers, commanders, etc, that i say forgive or vote no to
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6700
you people need to stop lying. I usualy punish unless it is a squad mate or someone I respect.
rh27
Not really a Brit
+51|6604|England
I rarely ever get TK'd, so Page Down isn't used often. However, I use Page Up a lot to say "Yes sir", or similar as a response to orders.
Turtle
+7|6765|Boulder, CO
I barely ever punish, even when it's a stupid mistake. If it's REALLY stupid, like.. OMG you fucking waste of a soul!@&! then I'll punish because ppl need to learn not to be stupid..
shadow18alpha
I attend BF2 Anonymous Meetings
+129|6683|Warlord/Bellevue,WA
I almost always forgive but I know 1 really rude colonel thats selfish and punishes regardless *coughs* Patton *coughs*
link52787
+29|6529
When I get tk'd most of the time I press Page Up unless I get tk'd while going for a vehicle, obviously.
I dont vote so I don't press up or down.
I always press Up when I get invited to a squad, doesn't happen alot so it means alot to me if I get invited.
FAF-Teeje
+47|6551
sometimes, at the very beginning of a round, like before it even starts, I tap page up over and over again(cause i'm bored).
I'm sure a lot of you know what i'm talking about.

also---y is this in the complain section?????

Last edited by FAF-Teeje (2006-06-20 22:48:26)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard