Viper38 wrote:

This is FROGFOOT

http://www.airshow.ru/expo/412/prod_211.htm
hes kinda cute
Lmao!
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6588|USA
its incredibly hard to pull out of a hard climb in a frogfoot. you have to roll and invert to bust out. i think the A10 wins the climbing battle.

EDIT: oh yah, how do i buy one of those frogfoots from that website? it said something about customers...

Last edited by Ender2309 (2006-06-10 16:41:57)

WeAz
+1|6610
Yeah, ive been practicing with the A-10 and Su-39 now. I should put scores up tommorow
Twinn
+3|6548|Milwaukee, WI

DancinHomer wrote:

@ Viper.. I always preferred it to the A-10 on DC too.. Must try it on AF if I can beat you to it!
Totally! It was so much stealthier than the noisy A10. The only thing tankers heard was their armor being cut to pieces.
BSF
+1|6763
I`m not that happy with that fragfoot. Machine gun is shitty (it really wasn`t in DesertCombat!!),
handling is average (when climbing steeply I find it very hard to get the nose down again)
and the bombs are nothing special. SU 34 has definately much better handling and even more bombs.
Nevertheless I like flying it but it`s not what I expected (Cluster bombs for A-10 would have been veery nice.)
Btw..does anyone else has the feeling that these flares are not really effective?

Last edited by BSF (2006-06-11 11:16:32)

danCer
teh m0nsta
+314|6732|Germany
I don't wanna be an ass BUT
The SU-39 and theSU-25 Frogfoot are to different aircrafts.

Edit: But i definatley like dropping them bombs with it.

Last edited by bmb|danCer (2006-06-11 14:41:11)

=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6601|England
Look here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Su-25_Frogfoot see at the bottom it shows the different models and the Su 25 of DC days is way behind the Su 39 now...
SoC./Omega
+122|6558|Omaha, Nebraska!
It sounds like A-10 is good, I'm definetly going to get AF in a bit.
drake666
when Hell is full...
+184|6727|austria
those bombers get easy down by hellfires be aware  :>
https://team-ex.de/imagehosting/daten/1323768139_m98b.png
Usque Ad Finem
??
+32|6616
A skill SU39 pilot can gun down an A-10 very easily but i dont like the SU39 for bombing it sucks the A-10 is the best for bombing but it cant dogfight good the minigun is nice but i cant shoot down SU39's as easy as i can when im in an SU39 gunning down an A-10 i love the A-10 tho the minigun takes the cake it sweet for killing all the aa if u miss and its fast and does alot of damage the A-10 is very amanuverable to thats y i like it over SU39 so i can go dive bombing BF1942 style so if ur bombing and kiling aa and bombing tanks etc go with A-10 but dogfighting go with SU-39 and the Q-5 just sucks but is a good bomber cause the bombs are close together

Last edited by ?? (2006-06-18 18:31:07)

SteikeTa
+153|6765|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
Well, i got 75-0 today with... no wait, that was with a j-10... never mind
Crawdaddy79
+27|6554
I went 10 and 7 with the Frogfoot.  It's the best I've ever done in a plane.
~FL~Darkguru
+-1|6538
I think both the ff and the a10 are similar, HOWEVER, I just hate the Q-5! IT sucks like no tomorrow. My biggest beef is that the bombs drop slower than molasses. Also, for an "attack" craft, it is way to fast in my opinion. FF and A10 all the WAY!!!!!!!
fLAmE(R)-Boi?
+0|6537
I usually don't fly because of the keyboard < joystick disadvantages but since AF I started flying a bit especially with the Frogfoot. I'd say it's the best bomber yet. Stealthier, better control for precision bombing.

For all you saying the machine gun sucks well yeah they suck if you going to chase A-10s with them.

And for people who argues A-10s have better guns well if you are dumb enough to get shot down in a frogfoot by A-10s then you are really a bad pilot.
TF501|Slee
+18|6587|Michigan
Nice score Viper!
Wow, I gotta find the servers you guys are playing on and bust out some AA in there!  Sounds like a target-rich environment. 
FI-SCOTTY
+16|6713|Scotland
https://www.lockon.ru/img/products/large/15c27dcfab3dc87f23aa2872e76a3758.jpg

Saw this a thought of you viper.
jord
+2,382|6695|The North, beyond the wall.
Yeah i gotta agree i love it, the machine doesn't need any "warm up" time so thats a plus in a dogfight.

The climbing thing is strange i thought my mouse had froze or something when i couldn't pull down.
Jacksonj125
+0|6575

FI-SCOTTY wrote:

http://www.lockon.ru/img/products/large … 6a3758.jpg

Saw this a thought of you viper.
thats a good picture a =nd it does remind me of viper
Viper38
+118|6687
Thx Scotty ... just seen the picture ... its excellent ... gonna set it as my background
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6797|Great Brown North
ive recently purchased armored fury and started flying the A-10 and others like it, ive noticed something.... flares rarely work! i say this because of the numerous times ive had missiles nail me through a full barrage of flares :\ is this just happening to me or what?
FOX2PRO
+0|6547
I just went 83-10 with the Chinese jet on Midnight Sun. Crazy.... best score ever!
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6577
The frogfoot is way to fat in my opinon. It seems way heavier than the A-10. I probably need to fly it more.
BrOk_MoRdU
Psychotic Sniper Inc.
+76|6569|The Land of Claywhore
This was my first time in the SU-39 Frogfoot.As much work as i did in the air, we still lost this one.
https://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i200/robo2012/pilotbr.png
Got a couple of team kills because teammates were hanging out near groups of enemy armor.

Last edited by BrOk_MoRdU (2006-06-26 16:19:49)

benben10
+20|6732
man i would take an su34 or f-15 over any of the AF planes. they are too slow and dont have enough bombs. the actuall fighter bombers have WAY more fire power. but one thing i do like is that it brings back some nice gun fights in the air. dont have to worry about some noobs spamming missiles at you and getting lucky while your flares are down. mmm gun kills FTW.

i just think they need to up the bomb count on the ground attack planes to about 6 or 8 and make the guns more powerful, they way they should be. all i am saying is that a good scout heli pilot can do more damage than an a10 if he tries and thats just wrong.
HaywoodJablowme
Baltimore Blowfish
+46|6597

?? wrote:

A skill SU39 pilot can gun down an A-10 very easily but i dont like the SU39 for bombing it sucks the A-10 is the best for bombing but it cant dogfight good the minigun is nice but i cant shoot down SU39's as easy as i can when im in an SU39 gunning down an A-10 i love the A-10 tho the minigun takes the cake it sweet for killing all the aa if u miss and its fast and does alot of damage the A-10 is very amanuverable to thats y i like it over SU39 so i can go dive bombing BF1942 style so if ur bombing and kiling aa and bombing tanks etc go with A-10 but dogfighting go with SU-39 and the Q-5 just sucks but is a good bomber cause the bombs are close together
punctuation is your friend

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard