SteikeTa
+153|6748|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

HaywoodJablowme wrote:

Hmm, a bunnyhopping colonel, what's new.  Using the 1-shot wonder without aiming, and no teamplay whatsoever.  Go back to your planes.  Oh yeah, and your music is gay as hell.
you make a video k? lets see how much better you can do, and im not going to walk around at 2mph with this new stamina system shit making me the easiest target in the world. I want to get to where im going faster, so i do a short sprint/jump to shorten the trip.Cry more please, its funny as hell.
I hate the new stamina system too. Walk a while, sprint and jump ftw. I do exactly the same...
WarmPudgy
+41|6588|Arkansas
i hardly see how this is ownage, you do nothing but prone spam and jump around the entire time
you take 10 fucking shots to kill one sniper when hes 10 feet away from you? and you completely unload an entire clip for one guy running away from you? you just spray and pray
not to mention the people just standing around while youre hopping inbetween them is just as fucking pathetic

and why is it that people that who are so full of them selves that they think theyre so awesome they feel its worth posting videos of them selves playing have this taste in music thats just as immature as they are?

i really see nothing all that impressive here moving on
WarmPudgy
+41|6588|Arkansas

SteikeTa wrote:

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

HaywoodJablowme wrote:

Hmm, a bunnyhopping colonel, what's new.  Using the 1-shot wonder without aiming, and no teamplay whatsoever.  Go back to your planes.  Oh yeah, and your music is gay as hell.
you make a video k? lets see how much better you can do, and im not going to walk around at 2mph with this new stamina system shit making me the easiest target in the world. I want to get to where im going faster, so i do a short sprint/jump to shorten the trip.Cry more please, its funny as hell.
I hate the new stamina system too. Walk a while, sprint and jump ftw. I do exactly the same...
yea except jumping uses MORE stamina than simply sprinting would
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6693
hey man, You are pretty good at acting like a Prarie Dog or a Gopher. And how come you never aim with your iron sights, even at longer ranges you just shoot without zooming. Wtf is up with that? Do you like wasting ammo or something?
WarmPudgy
+41|6588|Arkansas
haha this just puts the cherry on top!

someone (probably the poster) tries to dis me, telling me im dumb, and give me negative karma, but actually gives me a positive karma instead

i wonder if maybe he was actually trying to be sympathetic, and gave me a positive just to be nice

so who wants to own up to that? i wish it would give me a name
HaywoodJablowme
Baltimore Blowfish
+46|6581
To Ronin:Patton (such a cool name) - Nah, I'll pass on making a video, I have a life.  And if I did, it would be of me and my squad using true tactics and teamplay, not a single one of us engaging in faggotry.  There would be some hoppers in there, but only the ones that get killed by us.  You would see the squadleaders trying to stay back to provide spawns, the medics actually reviving and healing teammates (hard to believe, I know!), playing on skilled servers with actual competition, and I'd also pass on the lame 6-year old tunes, you bore me...

and for the two posters above, exactly, agree 100%...

Last edited by HaywoodJablowme (2006-06-20 15:12:09)

skizzz
+22|6809|Moore, Oklahoma
you should have your stats reset for all that bunny hopping and crouching.... just my opinion, but if thats what it takes for you to get some kills have fun..
ionescualex
+12|6622
quit crying about bunny hopping, noobs. it's part of the game, stfu. fo reallzzz nigga
-=[WitH_PaSSioN]=-
+5|6569
lol....nubs bunny!!! but ok u play without unlock

why u never use ur shock padle to kill someone?
BullyBeef31
+11|6576|Good old Blighty

switchbladezz wrote:

switchbladezz wrote:

is there anyway else?
yeah, heli in sharqui, my killstreak was 104 before i got reset...

PoP wrote:

Switch!! NOOOOO!!! I cry for you Such good stats. Unlucky man, what u get reset 4?
See below.

stryyker wrote:

some noob went crying to ea about me padding him or something, but i got him back.
Whether they went crying or not you were still padding and (maybe I dunno) you deserved to get reset.

And cue negative Karma.
slidero

WarmPudgy wrote:

yea except jumping uses MORE stamina than simply sprinting would
No not really.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6678|Middle of nowhere

skizzz wrote:

you should have your stats reset for all that bunny hopping and crouching.... just my opinion, but if thats what it takes for you to get some kills have fun..
for real!! bunny hopping is so lame!! kill someone while not moving for a change why don't ya?  Yeah, your right, it IS part of the game, but it doesn't make it any less lame.  People with skill can kill you straight up, rather than jumping around like and idiot b/c they can't figure out any other way to dodge fire...

Edit:

Yesterday 23:26:22      -1      My infantry video: Sharqi ownage      I bet even if he wasn't moving he could kill you

ok... so... name? and could you explain why you think so Sir(or Miss)

Last edited by genius_man16 (2006-06-20 21:33:52)

Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6753|Toronto, ON

genius_man16 wrote:

skizzz wrote:

for real!! bunny hopping is so lame!! kill someone while not moving for a change why don't ya?  Yeah, your right, it IS part of the game, but it doesn't make it any less lame.  People with skill can kill you straight up, rather than jumping around like and idiot b/c they can't figure out any other way to dodge fire...
Non-TWL/CAL material up there.
Alpha as fuck.
Capt. Foley
+155|6588|Allentown, PA, USA
Sad part is these guys are not trying to back it up, Ive played with patton and he will kick your ass(unless hes in armor, unless he got better at that ) Great in a jet heli or on foot. And why do you guys bitch so much about bunny hoping, are we supposed to stand still so you can mabey shoot us then. Fucking idiots.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6598|Seattle

There are so many haters in this place. It's amazing. I'm scared to post anymore. Patton, good job bro, you rocked it in the vid and everytime I've seen you on the battlefield. Don't let the haters get you down.

"Hate the game, not the player"
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6810|Marathon, Florida Keys
i think i will make a video of me doing the Volx PKM dance, to build some anger around here.

Bunnyhopping keeps me alive, walking 2mph makes you the easiest target in the world, im choosing bunnyhopping. You always have the option to do it also, its not like i can do it exclusively so stfu kthx.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
JOJOBA
my penis itches
+18|6533|Columbus, OH
just a question for anyone who has seen it now... is it worth the download?
[GS]ChrONOtriGGeI2
Banned
+13|6573|Montreal/QUebec

JOJOBA wrote:

just a question for anyone who has seen it now... is it worth the download?
nope waste of time imo
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6678|Middle of nowhere

Nyte wrote:

genius_man16 wrote:

skizzz wrote:

Non-TWL/CAL material up there.
care to elaborate?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard