Des.Kmal
+917|6627|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
24/7 Night Maps High points

It is "high points"... but I really want to play Night Maps... so would I get my stats reset if I was playin there?
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
l41e
+677|6658

Yes, if someone reported you...
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6594|England
nah theyve got bigger fish to fry, i wouldnt worry too much (but dont quote me on that!)
<^|0B1ackhawk0|^>
Banned
+79|6539|UK
no 1 would report for that
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6577|NYC / Hamburg

no, high points just denote server with few slots on a 64 player map. As long as it follows EAs rules about min players, ticket ratio, .... (and i'm sure they follow it) it's ok.

so go ahead and have a good time in the dark

Last edited by max (2006-06-20 13:56:32)

once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6656
why would he?? if its night maps who cares?
l41e
+677|6658

The point isn't about the night maps, it's about the "high points"...
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6641|949

I would report you Kmal, just because you care about your stats too fucking much.

Do whatever you want.  Don't be such a whore for stats, they only mean something to you, no one else.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6756|The United Center
High Points is actually defined as changing the ticket ratios so the rounds have more than 300 tickets.

It's been asked and answered on bf2rankedservers.com if it's allowed for 64 player maps to be played with 16 slots.  The answer is, and has been, yes.  It is not a wipe-able offense.
<^|0B1ackhawk0|^>
Banned
+79|6539|UK
lol i bet they dont have the little server hack that makes tickets high,
its just a name to lure ppl in
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6752|London

=Karma-Kills= wrote:

nah theyve got bigger fish to fry, i wouldnt worry too much (but dont quote me on that!)
Hmm, I'm gonna quote you anyway
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
Des.Kmal
https://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e98/Kmal9297/1efd62d6.jpg

hahaha. lol, what a cunt.

Last edited by Kmal1 (2006-06-20 14:52:05)

Des.Kmal

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I would report you Kmal, just because you care about your stats too fucking much.

Do whatever you want.  Don't be such a whore for stats, they only mean something to you, no one else.
You're two weeks late dude. I havent posted there in a long time. lol

No.. as a matter of fact - lmao.
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6578

ThomasMorgan wrote:

High Points is actually defined as changing the ticket ratios so the rounds have more than 300 tickets.

It's been asked and answered on bf2rankedservers.com if it's allowed for 64 player maps to be played with 16 slots.  The answer is, and has been, yes.  It is not a wipe-able offense.
Yes, and/or an admin saying to capture only specific flags so that the round lasts forever and the ticket bleed results only due to real deaths.

Kmal1 you can play on this server, without the fear to get your stats reset.
Des.Kmal

fierce wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Yes, and/or an admin saying to capture only specific flags so that the round lasts forever and the ticket bleed results only due to real deaths.

Kmal1 you can play on this server, without the fear to get your stats reset.
thanks dude.

https://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e98/Kmal9297/karma2.jpg
Who the fuck are these people!?!?!?!?!? lol

What people dont know is - I dont give out neg karma unless they want it like polarbearz and such. lol

Last edited by Kmal1 (2006-06-20 14:52:52)

KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6641|949

Kmal1 wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Posted where?  Every post I read from you has something to do with your stats.  I understand you are fairly new to this game, but seriously, stats are not going to get you the grades/women/job/car you want.  In other words, they are of no relevance to life in general.  Thanks!

PS - Thanks to the people who - me but can't put their name in it.  Good Job guys!
Des.Kmal

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Kmal1 wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Posted where?  Every post I read from you has something to do with your stats.  I understand you are fairly new to this game, but seriously, stats are not going to get you the grades/women/job/car you want.  In other words, they are of no relevance to life in general.  Thanks!

PS - Thanks to the people who - me but can't put their name in it.  Good Job guys!
I agree with all that.... ... what are you trying to get across to me? I get and agree with all that you are saying... ... :confused:
Seether
+13|6542|Syracuse, NY; USA
It seems to me that "wanting to play night maps" is a convenient excuse.  I guess I don't really know you though, so I could be wrong.
bubbass
humble
+61|6578

Seether wrote:

It seems to me that "wanting to play night maps" is a convenient excuse.  I guess I don't really know you though, so I could be wrong.
Excuse for what? He likes night maps, it's not like he's out to stat pad. Take a gander at game-monitor and see how many 24/7 Night Map servers you can find.
Seether

bubbass wrote:

Excuse for what?
Excuse to play on a server with a high ticket count.  Like I said, I could easily be wrong though.  I do have a tendancy to be slightly cynical.
Des.Kmal

bubbass wrote:

Seether wrote:

Excuse for what? He likes night maps, it's not like he's out to stat pad. Take a gander at game-monitor and see how many 24/7 Night Map servers you can find.
thank you, totally right
bubbass
humble
+61|6578

Seether wrote:

bubbass wrote:

Excuse for what?
Excuse to play on a server with a high ticket count.  Like I said, I could easily be wrong though.  I do have a tendancy to be slightly cynical.
Where does it say high ticket count? All it says is High Points. Click the link and read the server stats.
<^|0B1ackhawk0|^>
Banned
+79|6539|UK

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Kmal1 wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

WTF he payed for the game he can do what he wants with it there his stats and he should be proud of them and NOT want them wiped
Seether

bubbass wrote:

Where does it say high ticket count?
Ah, see...I didn't understand that.  However, looking at what Max wrote, now I get it.  I guess, given that, I'm confused why there'd be any issue of stats being reset here.
Edit: grammar

Last edited by Seether (2006-06-20 14:33:17)

bubbass
humble
+61|6578

Seether wrote:

bubbass wrote:

Where does it say high ticket count?
Ah, see...I didn't understand that.  However, looking at what Max wrote, now I get it.  I guess, given that, I'm confused why there'd be any issue of stats being reset here.
Edit: grammar
Coolios

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard