Club3D
+31|6852
Hi, do you have any suggestions getting repair points?

I understand that if you enter a vehicle of any sort as an engineer to repair other vehicles is an easy way to get points but to coordinate with other team players is very frustrating.

Need some help. Thanks.
SGT_Dicklewicz
+33|6635
a 24/7 warlord server playing 64 guy map with 16 guys. get in a APC or tank and fix everything possible. If no tank or APC, get in jeep and follow stuff and also hope someone comes in and blows up assets. Keep trying, you'll get it. I got 25 reapir in a round doing this. Took a few tries but you'll get it.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6854|Reykjavík, Iceland.
I got my Expert Repair on Wake repairing the commander assets.
joker3327
=IBF2=
+305|6609|Cheshire. UK
I got my VET on Dalian plant repairing the Commander toys due to SF blowing them up ...the guy was an idiot....kept blowing himself up on the last c4 lol....then he would come back again...oh well....
soad1583
+1|6645
I'm far from getting my Expert Repair Badge but I just finished playing Karkand where the opposing team's commander kept dropping vehicles on the artillery and it would blow it up each time.  Once the round had ended I had 32 repair points.  I didn't start repairing stuff until about a quarter of the way through too.  So if you find a server where the commander loves to drop vehicles on the arty, you should have no problem getting your repair points.
r0oki3
+13|6558

PBAsydney wrote:

I got my Expert Repair on Wake repairing the commander assets.
Couldnt just get the award like anyone else eh ?

You had to be all gay with the commander.
sursparxalot
L0n3star
+13|6582|Austin , TX
It appears they where helping the commander learn to read.
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6720|Wilmington, DE, US
U-boat
Club3D
+31|6852

soad1583 wrote:

I'm far from getting my Expert Repair Badge but I just finished playing Karkand where the opposing team's commander kept dropping vehicles on the artillery and it would blow it up each time.  Once the round had ended I had 32 repair points.  I didn't start repairing stuff until about a quarter of the way through too.  So if you find a server where the commander loves to drop vehicles on the arty, you should have no problem getting your repair points.
Thanks for the feedback. It is a good suggestion since Cartillery is getting quite common but to find a server that does that I think is a question of luck. I did not know for example that Cartilery will destroy artillery.

Thanks a lot.
FAF-Teeje
+47|6554
I would go to karkand, be usmc, get in any vehicle at the usmc main base at the beginning of the round, and follow the tanks around.  u get lots of repairs-- if they accually stand still for the repairs.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6748

Repairing commander assets on Karkand is the best way I guess.
IC||Mirage
+0|6546
You get points for repairing your own vehicles if you are still in them.  You could get a humvee or vodnik and drive around for road kills, always fun, then when you need repairs just hop in the back seat and wrench it out.
MoonShadow616
Doesn't read the Whole Thread
+16|6632|Japan
TOP OF THE DAY: If you want repair points, you need to repair things
l41e
+677|6659

MoonShadow616 wrote:

TOP OF THE DAY: If you want repair points, you need to repair things
https://tinypic.com/8whxf6.jpg
Phrozenbot
+632|6626|do not disturb

For the longest time, I couldn't get my expert repair badge, but I did it. Play on Gulf of Oman with about 12 players. There is usually some turd to blow up the American artillery, and make sure you have the Olive Hill. Spawn there, drive to your artillery, kill that mofo, repair, and repeat. Besides doing that, some guy was also trying to get a lot of repair points (probably vet since he wasn't doing that great). We were both in APCs, and whenever he needed repairs or saw I needed them, he stuck with me. The bombers were terrible, never killing us. I got about 6 repair points right there. The rest was from repairing commander assets. I ended up with more than 25 repair points, which basically means I could have got my badge earlier. This was maybe 2 in the morning, and I was tired as heck. I went to bed right afterwards.

It's possible, but it's hard and it requires luck.
Manxman
Banned
+19|6648

Club3D wrote:

I understand that if you enter a vehicle of any sort as an engineer to repair other vehicles is an easy way to get points but to coordinate with other team players is very frustrating.

Need some help. Thanks.
get yourself a jeep on karkand drive in to the water till you star to loose health/life whatever...jump in the back and repair like crazy hey presto your repair point have been achived
Club3D
+31|6852

Manxman wrote:

Club3D wrote:

Need some help. Thanks.
get yourself a jeep on karkand drive in to the water till you star to loose health/life whatever...jump in the back and repair like crazy hey presto your repair point have been achived
Thanks a lot, I will try to do that.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard