addict10n
+1|6785
realise or realize?
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6660
Let's just give assault a g36e(GL) too, just to shut all these whining newbies up. In the meantime, I'll stick to my m16/ak-101, kthnx.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
frankhamand
=MIA=
+17|6582

kiries wrote:

i know this sounds like hacking and the G36E in the right hands is just way over powered but my best round playing on wake as the PLA was 161 just me and my G36E no vehicles involved i used cars to get me everywhere but got no kills with the car i think i got 60 and 40 team points because i got this merit award ribbon thingy i took airfield by myself as we had just capped beach and people werent spawning there and yes i was bunny hopping around a bit i know most of you hate bunny hoppers and i think i found a good sniper on the other team who does because he shot me in the head with the M96 mid jump =p i dont remember how much i died because i was concentrating on how much i killed i ran out of ammo at 1 stage right infront of one of those stationary guns i just got blasted and we had a jihad plane on our team we had a dude spawn camping beach so he just hit him with a plane veeeeeeeeeeery funny i have no screenshots of this because we dont have this thing that allows us to take pictures
word count: 209
punctuation marks: 0

when i read that in my head it sounds like one of those anoying 5 year olds who never stop talking
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6534|London (At Heart)

Yeah, the G36E is one hell of a gun...

Me + Ghosttown + SAS Medic = Bloodbath...

Shem
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6666| United States of America

{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank wrote:

Very nice, but some puncuation would be nice lol.  When I read that I feel like Im reading a story from a 3rd grader
a wise man once said and i quote " my posts are manly, they dont have periods"
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6538

Vampira_NB wrote:

I had something clever to post, but your sig distracted me
lol
USAFDude_1988
Will fly for food.
+120|6516|Daytona Beach, FL

addict10n wrote:

realise or realize?