MikeBlades
+8|6794|Battlefield in australia
hello all, cant find a "contact us" link anywhere and was just wondering how to get someone banned from this site who constantly gives me and friends -1 karma (i worked hard for my positive points) and ALWAYS uses language that breaks the rules and is very disrespectful of others.

admin can contact me via e-mail and i will point them in the direction of the offender.

thanks for your time.

Mike Blades
Prodie
Moderator Emeritus
+270|6815|Nova Scotia, Canada

Well, you could use the report button if they post some "bad language", if they break the rules or if they are disrespectful.

As karma is considered, the mods hate topics like this about people whining about -1's, so they'd rather you just pm them if the person -1'ing you is breaking the rules while doing it.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6882|Cologne, Germany

well, you can report a thread response directly from the thread by clicking - guess what - "report". Shortly, one of the mods or admins will check out the reply and decide wether a violation of forum rules has occured. this is usually the best way to forward such information to us.
You can of course also contact one of the mods or admins directly via PM.

Has the issue been resolved in the meantime ?
MikeBlades
+8|6794|Battlefield in australia
thanks for the input...i will now proceed to press the report button. thanks for the info
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6882|Cologne, Germany

no problem.

btw, I have brought up your idea about a "contact us" button in the internal staff forums. Maybe we'll pick up on this.

closed.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard