Crypto_420
+25|6861|Portland
The newest message from EA is Error Reading Server.  Then when I log in it shows im a private witj 0 time played.  Does anyone else have this problem?
Bleh
+4|6648
yeah, i think there having some problems atm.

alot of people have the same problems.
ooPSeH
+0|6666
Yup.

+ other BF2 stats sites cannot read from EA.  I guess their stats server is down atm.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6765|The United Center
It's threads like this that make me cry.

From time to time the account servers go down, be it for upgrades, maintenance, repairs, or error.  It just happens.
Beer_Ranger
+18|6712|usa
i wish they *ea* would throw up a server monitor.
Crypto_420
+25|6861|Portland
+ one for me for making the first thread of this error........
ericcartmanisbest
+24|6557|GREAT Britain
phew, i was worried there. paranoid i was reset or something, but its just EA
[killer]manxs
+148|6667|San Diego C.A.
I got the same prob
master_blaster_josh
+67|6598|nl- utecht
yup got the same annoying sH*T iis this
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6765|The United Center

Crypto_420 wrote:

+ one for me for making the first thread of this error........
Yeah, or - one for you for making a thread of this error.  If the servers are down, people will find out.  It's not a big deal.  They'll be back up in due time.  This is the first thread of many, none of which are required.
Malfera
+3|6539
Yeah but it's nice for the newbs like me to know that it's not just me that got busted down to Private...

Last edited by Malfera (2007-01-10 23:06:56)

[killer]manxs
+148|6667|San Diego C.A.
Well guess ill sleep throuh the night hopeing ea fixed it by the morning   Wouldent it be kool if they reset everyone, and then made the ranks leser points and stuff with the new patch fixing everything!

Last edited by [killer]manxs (2006-06-20 00:30:07)

Heffty
+9|6786|Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I got Expert Assault in a Special Forces server the hard way...but actually using my gun and not whoring in a vehicle. I do them all that way. At the end it sent me to the lobby stating there was a problem connecting to the server or something. Checked my stats to see if the expert assault badge was there...nothing. No stats at all. I'm willing to bet my assault award won't get sent to the right place cause the servers are down or something and I'll have to do it all over again. This is the third time something like this has happened to me not to mention all the rounds I've been close to getting an award and crashed or something. It makes me just want to quit sometimes. I love the game but it's just so hard to lose things like this and then have to go on and do it again. I can see why people turn to whoring in a vehicle for these awards, however they probably aren't whoring for the same reason I am complaining here.
Erwin_Rommel188
+59|6703|Seattle
jaja time for bed then
Malfera
+3|6539

ericcartmanisbest wrote:

HAHA - playing in K/P servers lately?
Crypto_420
+25|6861|Portland
First off im not making a big deal about it, second after 670 hours of game time im aware of this mataince shit,  I was in the middle of around when it struck.  Third I could give two shits about the + 1 or - 1 Kama!
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6600|MANCHESTERRR

Malfera wrote:

Yeah but it's nice for the newbs like me to know that it's now just me that got busted down to Private...
Owned.
[killer]manxs
+148|6667|San Diego C.A.

Malfera wrote:

ericcartmanisbest wrote:

lol!
Greenpanda
+6|6539
I just finished a 90 point round too, then the game restarts to the lobby....How much do you want to bet that I wont get those points?
SiMSaM16
+48|6711|United States of America
I actually just got that error message when I loaded up BF2 a few mins ago. After that I loaded up SF and logged in fine, but I had the no rank and no times thing, joined a server and it recognized my rank but no unlocks.
Malfera
+3|6539
pfff...kama (karma)...I've got so much real life bad karma that a forums attempt at ranking by it doesn't mean dic.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6639|Gold coast, Aus.
Yea I just tried to play. everyone was a priavate. checked leaderboards later and see that no one is ranked.
Evil_Apu
+40|6601|Denmark
OMFG I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST ME with no points! good god!
Fro_De_LA_Fro
+0|6539
Noooooooooo, I literally just installed Special Forces an hour ago, played a round, got my 3 unlocks, then my stats reset...wtf man?
ericcartmanisbest
+24|6557|GREAT Britain

Malfera wrote:

ericcartmanisbest wrote:

lmao, no fuck that shit, id never join those lame servers, but i have broken rules of the ROE unknowingly, before I even knew the ROE existed. Now im paranoid, and im not impressed about that fucking thing, it should be included in patches and put on ur desktop, or smack in the middle of battlefield2.com, not hidden on the internet where i had to go looking to find it, i hate how this stats thing and rules thing is handled, but whatever anyway, all is cool

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard