Entertayner
+826|6587

Duffry and I are alraedy in the process of organising another one and his computer has fucked up so you won't get a PM reply from him SOTM
=|DMZ|=ZULU
+4|6802|Birmingham, England
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6658|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

Duffry and I are alraedy in the process of organising another one and his computer has fucked up so you won't get a PM reply from him SOTM
i did this morning

=|DMZ|=ZULU wrote:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=30440
Thanks Champ

(this topic was posted yesterday though.. so that thread wasn't there)
Entertayner
+826|6587

meh... well sorry my info wasn't accurate SOTM lol
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6772|Scotland

spawnofthemist wrote:

stryyker wrote:

pfft.. you limeys and your rifles
stryyker you were on battlefield.no wake server earlier when me and dont_be_ss were on..

you were too busy being a filthy dirty whore to even say hi

i demand my shock paddle fight!

(but not in this sniper competition )

p.s. mmmmm lime...
Haahahahahahahah
I remember that round, my aim was to kill dont_be_ss as many times as possible and get stryker at least once
I passed the first one, got dont_be_ss about 5 times (maybe more)
But i never found stryker, so i resorted to killing spawnofthemist, i passed that test with flying colours , yes spawn, i owned you for like 5 rounds......Constantly
dont_be_ss
+312|6610|selby, n. yorkshire, UK

zimmer92 wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

stryyker wrote:

stryyker you were on battlefield.no wake server earlier when me and dont_be_ss were on..

p.s. mmmmm lime...
Haahahahahahahah
I remember that round, my aim was to kill dont_be_ss as many times as possible and get stryker at least once
But i never found stryker, so i resorted to killing spawnofthemist, i passed that test with flying colours , yes spawn, i owned you for like 5 rounds......Constantly
really?, i can't remember me dying more than 4 times in one round
Entertayner
+826|6587

zimmer92 wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

stryyker wrote:

p.s. mmmmm lime...
Haahahahahahahah
[to the tune of that song] Ziiiiiiiiiiimers a jet whore a jet whore a jet whore ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimers a jet whore a jet whore he be, he's a jet whore in the omrning a jet whore in the night and when he comes home hes covered in shite [repeat at will]
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6658|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
Ziiiiiiiiiimers a jet whore, a jet whore, a jet whore, Ziiiiiiiiiiimers a jet whore.......

and you only got me twice zimmer.. the next round didnt count as i left for a crap..
and maybe you could jetwhore kill SS but you couldn't outsnipe him.. jeez you can barely outsnipe me ffs! lol

remember those times on our server before rounds started? yeah.. those times when you bunnyhopped to dodge my headshots and ended up jumping into them

pwnt.
duffry
Moderator Emeritus
+148|6855|Cheshire, UK

spawnofthemist wrote:

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

i did this morning
Mwuhahahahahh!

Yes, you can't get rid of me that easily. A total system failure only slows me down a little.
My reply was sent from my phone during an impossibly boring conference call this morning.
dont_be_ss
his comps fucked ?

no comp then
Entertayner
+826|6587

Yes, I'm afraid we're awaiting Duffry's return before the next comp, sorry guys
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6772|Scotland

did i EVER say that i could out snipe dont_be_ss?
No i didnt
And i killed you over a period of 2 rounds, not one.
Entertayner
+826|6587

zimmer has to prove his point... meh...
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6662
lol do i sense a bit of ex clan tension?
duffry
Moderator Emeritus
+148|6855|Cheshire, UK

dont_be_ss wrote:

his comps fucked ?

no comp then
My dev system being down means the movie of the last comp is not being made yet.

The 1.30 patch buggering about with unlocks on passworded servers is what is stopping the next comp.
When 1.31 is out we will have another and it will be much smoother running.

Any mappers and modders who wanna make things interesting please go along to the sniper forum and make yourself known, the call is out for you guys.

The DMZ servers are not dependent on my PC workingt and so we can still respond as required.
An unranked server has been set up for these guys to their spec and a ranked one is also running with a sniper flava (well, the sniper dudes selected the settings).

All details are on the front page of the community site:
http://community.dmz-gaming.com/snipers/index.php

=|DMZ|=ZULU
+4|6802|Birmingham, England
That said, if you guys want another gathering on an unranked server we can still set that up easily enough. I'm the server slave if you like. Duffry usually does the organising, and if he needs help setting it up he calls me. So, for a craply organised gathering - i'm your man :-P Well ok, i suppose i could organise something a little better than that, but we'd be leaving out movie highlights and fancy ass awards. We'll wait until the next 'official' competition for that ;-) Anyway, get on the site and post if you do - thats where all this banter is supposed to be written now anyway (kind of the point to the site - saves looking through this huge forum)

Last edited by =|DMZ|=ZULU (2006-06-19 16:28:09)

dont_be_ss

duffry wrote:

dont_be_ss wrote:

his comps fucked ?

no comp then
My dev system being down means the movie of the last comp is not being made yet.

The 1.30 patch buggering about with unlocks on passworded servers is what is stopping the next comp.
When 1.31 is out we will have another and it will be much smoother running.

Any mappers and modders who wanna make things interesting please go along to the sniper forum and make yourself known, the call is out for you guys.

The DMZ servers are not dependent on my PC workingt and so we can still respond as required.
An unranked server has been set up for these guys to their spec and a ranked one is also running with a sniper flava (well, the sniper dudes selected the settings).

All details are on the front page of the community site:
http://community.dmz-gaming.com/snipers/index.php

It's time to do another competition
Entertayner
+826|6587

*prods duffry*
ssonrats
+221|6661
I'm up for another one.
tahadar
Sniper!!
+183|6754|Pakistan/England
someone really pulled out the paddles on this thread.
ssonrats
+221|6661
And you just gave it a med bag
Caxcal
+6|6465
snipers are teh ghey
cept nyte
Jemme101
M24 Abuser
+99|6516|Valley of the Dragons

Caxcal wrote:

snipers are teh ghey
cept nyte
According to his signature he would then be God amongst ghey's
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6503|Melbourne

I would like to play but idk what my ping will be like ill try connecting to the eruo server and if the ping is reasonable ill join.  does the eruo have ping kicker enabled?

And also why is spawnofthemist banned?

Last edited by R3v4n (2006-09-05 17:11:41)

~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard