Easy_4TH
+2|6666
what the hell is wrong with people?  i try not to play on tk punish enabled servers for this very reason.

i'm flying the cobra on op. clean sweep.  my own blackhawk filled with people crashes into me.  i get the tk's for like 6 people.  they all, of course, have no one to blame but me, so they all TK punish, which is obviously more than the 4 needed for a kick, and i get booted.  why don't people assess the situation before they TK punish?  i wouldn't have minded the pilot punishing me, but everyone on the chopper?  they weren't even flying!  they had no idea what happenned, but obviously they just say the option to hit the "page up" key, so they did.

fucking idiots...
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6695|Colorado
I try never to punish but sometimes my finger slips in the heat of battle to page down.

BTW metallica sold out long ago & makes crap music now, why do you still like them?
JimKong
+31|6665|Ohio
My favorite server used to boot you after 3 tks total no matter what. That was before 1.2 though. More servers should do this. Disable the option to punish but boot after "x" number ot tks during a log-in period.

*Sucked when you were on a good bombing streak and accidentally got a few teammates.

Last edited by JimKong (2006-03-15 23:38:42)

Rick_O_Shea678
Angry Engy
+95|6776
Happened today...
Gulf of Oman, game starts.  I am USA, but I choose the wrong F'ing spot AGAIN on the carrier.  I'm looking at boats.  I don't want boats!
I run the stairs like a high school track star but....not quick enough.  All air vehicles gone.
I stand around, idly whistling.
One other guy on deck.

Suddenly, there is ACTION!
mmmmwhoooooooshhhhhh
ENEMY JET SPOTTED!
I run to the Essex gun.  Pshew, pshew.,...rat-a-tat-tat...brrrrrbrrrrr
He passes over twice, then makes a straight run at us.

Me or him.
Me or him.
brrrrrbrrrrbrrrpshewbrrrrrpshewbrrrrr

BOOM!
He's toast!
PS-CRRRCRRRHSSSS
The wreckage crashes into our deck.
It slides into the Blackhawk, which blows up.

Dude on the deck has wet his pants by now, and was standing near the BH when it blew.
The screen shows my Essex kill, then my BH teamkill.
Instant punish.
Name was Scorpio*something* Scorpio1017 or something.
He wasn't even *in* the BH, and he watched the whole thing unfold.
XstrangerdangerX
conversation is combat
+36|6652|Tasmania
I cannot understand people who punish every tk every made against them.

With that kind of person you can almost hear them, straining like they're taking a shit, tongue firmly pressed against their lower-lip, wank mags and cum-encrusted socks littering the bedroom... you can hear their mother through the paper-thin caravan walls as she cries into her beer... you can imagine this seedy little maggot wearing his power rangers t-shirt and purple shorts, rashes from where the little bitch gets wedgied by every one at school (even the little smelly kid with the broken glasses has a crack at it)...

Arseholes.

For a start, you're costing your own team tickets. Secondly, you've got to expect some self-inflicted casualties in war, it's a very confusing place to be in.

There is no profit in punishing, there should be a teamkill/team damage threshold that once you pass over you are kicked. Do it three times and you get banned for 24 hours.

I would add though that if you want someone kicked from the server you should give me a reason why. I never punish and I never kick unless I know the fucker deserves it. Maybe even get your squad leader to advise the commander so he can tell all the other squads what a smacktard that person is being so everyone brandishes the banhammer.

Anyway, stay peaceful and take deep breaths.

That's why again, I express my desire to rent my own server and have a minimum age/IQ limit applied to it.

Last edited by XstrangerdangerX (2006-03-16 00:13:16)

dubbs
+105|6654|Lexington, KY
I think EA should add something to the game where, if you punish people for some many tks, then you should that person should get kicked.  I was playing on Karkland on night, and we were at the Gatehouse.  Knowing that there was enemy troops near the row of towers, behind the TOW, I toss a 'nade.  Friendly right behind me runs in front of me and dies.  I revive him, and still get punished.  Should have let him lay there and rot.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6811|Singapore

Rick_O_Shea678 wrote:

Happened today...
Gulf of Oman, game starts.  I am USA, but I choose the wrong F'ing spot AGAIN on the carrier.  I'm looking at boats.  I don't want boats!
I run the stairs like a high school track star but....not quick enough.  All air vehicles gone.
One other guy on deck.

mmmmwhoooooooshhhhhh
ENEMY JET SPOTTED!

Me or him.
Me or him.

BOOM!
He's toast!
PS-CRRRCRRRHSSSS

Dude on the deck has wet his pants by now, and was standing near the BH when it blew.
Instant punish.
How... Does ANYONE type wtih such sound effects?
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6766|Malaga, EspaƱa
@Rick: i,m a F'cking magnet when its about Air wreckages....happend to me on Masthuur.

I was at the bridge with a Humvee....our BH was captured by the mecs....2 person in it...so i saw him passing by flying straight at me i shoot it down with the 50cal....YEAAAH 2 kills

but then...the wreckages seem to crash straight on me so i bail out of the humvee walk away...BLAM dead...it seemed that the BH crashed on me because the Humvee was still there......god dammit!
Hugh_Jasss
Death is my Dominion
+10|6681|Sydney, Australia

Rick_O_Shea678 wrote:

Happened today...
yeah - i was playing against him on some karkand only server earlier this evening. But don't worry, i got him back for you. Claymore killed him several times (was going for vet explosives... which I got ), plus a couple of nade kills over a few rounds.
drake666
when Hell is full...
+184|6733|austria

Rick_O_Shea678 wrote:

Happened today...
One other guy on deck.

mmmmwhoooooooshhhhhh
ENEMY JET SPOTTED!

Me or him.
Me or him.

BOOM!
He's toast!
PS-CRRRCRRRHSSSS

Instant punish.
eum sorry? o_O
https://team-ex.de/imagehosting/daten/1323768139_m98b.png
Usque Ad Finem
Smaug
This space for rent
+117|6599|Arlen, Texas

polarbearz wrote:

Rick_O_Shea678 wrote:

Happened today...
One other guy on deck.

mmmmwhoooooooshhhhhh
ENEMY JET SPOTTED!

Me or him.
Me or him.

BOOM!
He's toast!
PS-CRRRCRRRHSSSS

Instant punish.
How... Does ANYONE type wtih such sound effects?
Like this..tictictikatikatictic....tictic...tikatik....tik
Sin-nisterMinister
You have been blessed... with my rifle!
+43|6619|Bellmawr, NJ, US
I mentioned on another thread about adding a point loss system when punishing, e.g -5 Global for punish.  That way, people will have to remove the tape from their PageDown key and think through a punish.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6645|Little Bentcock
[rant]I hate the people that run infront of your line of fire. Today on Sharqi i was holding off the enemy while my teamates cap a flag. I was mowing them down with my brand new SCAR-L (got it to day, along with G36E for 1st Sergeant) and some smacktard runs straight across, at pointblank range, lies down infront of me with two bars of health left and bam, TK. No sooner had he died, not even a second, I was smacked with a dirty big TK punish. Its not like he didn't know I was there, HE WENT PRONE FACING ME!!! It's people like them that make you want to blow up yourself up at some five year old birthday party.[/rant]

Last edited by Adams_BJ (2006-06-16 08:11:56)

InnerMonkey
+62|6741
Sig says it all really.
Slickfish
+24|6646
I don't punish unless, it a stupid TK that cost me points, eg. im capping a flag and last min hero burns in a jeep and runs me down tryign to get to flag before I cap it, and he gets all the point.
I punish blatant deliberate kills, for helo, tanks etc.
But if it a accident, pilot bombing tanks!, heat of battle you got to be proper lame to punish!.
Smaug
This space for rent
+117|6599|Arlen, Texas
Never punish anymore, even when it's obviously intentional.
cheshiremoe
Evil Geniuses for a sparsely populated tomorrow
+50|6732
I just had an epiphany... what if instead of allowing punish options the TKed person got to spawn right away, but the TKer had to take extra time before spawning again meaning less time actually playing but not getting kick from the round right away.  each shot or crash should only count as one punish.  Leave the points the same with out the punish Pt's.

Example:

Plane crashes into BH.

AssHat[TeamKill]noob1
AssHat[TeamKill]noob2
AssHat[TeamKill]noob3
AssHat[TeamKill]noob4
AssHat[TeamKill]noob5
AssHat[TeamKill]noob6

now AssHat gets -24Pt's and one strike for the server Kick and when he dies later on additional spawn time is added 15sec for each TeamKill for a total including normal spawn time of 105sec(1:45minute) before re-spawn is allowed. 

They could have the added spawn time a variable for server admins.  There would have to be a min and max time that could be added for punish time and kick values carried over if the player disconnects and reconnects.
*RIP*gonzo21
+11|6547|Texas

Rick_O_Shea678 wrote:

Happened today...
One other guy on deck.

mmmmwhoooooooshhhhhh
ENEMY JET SPOTTED!

Me or him.
Me or him.

BOOM!
He's toast!
PS-CRRRCRRRHSSSS

Instant punish.
What can you say other than, FREAKN NOOBS!

Great story tellin though.
.:silent-liquids:.
+13|6709

cheshiremoe wrote:

I just had an epiphany... what if instead of allowing punish options the TKed person got to spawn right away, but the TKer had to take extra time before spawning again meaning less time actually playing but not getting kick from the round right away.  each shot or crash should only count as one punish.  Leave the points the same with out the punish Pt's.

Example:

Plane crashes into BH.

AssHat[TeamKill]noob1
AssHat[TeamKill]noob2
AssHat[TeamKill]noob3
AssHat[TeamKill]noob4
AssHat[TeamKill]noob5
AssHat[TeamKill]noob6

now AssHat gets -24Pt's and one strike for the server Kick and when he dies later on additional spawn time is added 15sec for each TeamKill for a total including normal spawn time of 105sec(1:45minute) before re-spawn is allowed. 

They could have the added spawn time a variable for server admins.  There would have to be a min and max time that could be added for punish time and kick values carried over if the player disconnects and reconnects.
nah, soz but i don't like it, maybe it's not assHats fault. Why should he loose his jet or somthing. good for trying. I'm a person that punishes almost every time. sorry but i am. i used to forgive but somany dickheads punish me i just go WTF. i don't punish squad members though, i'm not that tight
Delphy
+45|6608|Bristol, UK
I hate getting TKs when flying a jet. I kill like 4 guys with bombs, but there's always some asshat trying to rambo the base by himself, INSTAPUNISH. Or getting punished for gunning an AA in an enemy base, and there's a friendly in it? WTF? The most likely place to get tked and hes sitting there like a dumbass.
??
+32|6622
1 rule every teamkill is intentional no matter what the situation ALWAYS ALWAYS punish look where it got me 55hours in a jet ur own team is ur enemy (i only forgive if they are friend)

I was in a j-10 and i flew past carrier there was a loaded blackhawk 6 guys and the Essex guy went bananas fired all 8 missles all went passed my cockpit i seen the missles and nailed the blackhawk right infront of me lol that was sweet the guy was insta banned for 3 punishes lol

Last edited by ?? (2006-06-19 06:50:45)

cheshiremoe
Evil Geniuses for a sparsely populated tomorrow
+50|6732

.:silent-liquids:. wrote:

nah, soz but i don't like it, maybe it's not assHats fault. Why should he loose his jet or somthing. good for trying. I'm a person that punishes almost every time. sorry but i am. i used to forgive but somany dickheads punish me i just go WTF. i don't punish squad members though, i'm not that tight
You are not entitled to get the jet again if you die. If you TKed for it you should lose it and be more carefull when bombing.  Yes some TKs are not anyones fault and so should not be assigned to anyone, but that would lead to an TK exploite too.  There is no perfect way to solve this problem until you can know what every one is thinking.
Badcomp
+2|6811|U.S.
I hate the insta-punishers when you're a pilot doing a bombing run on an enemy flag knowing that there are bad guys there, but how the hell are you supposed to see the ONE guy somewhere down there that is on your team. You drop bombs, kill 4, 5 or more and him in the process. They punish you right away. Even looking at the mini-map you don't catch them all.
Sometimes they act like they were ACTUALLY going to cap that flag on foot, all by themselves with the 10+ people and armor all around.
I punish, but only for the blatantly stupid tk's. Accidental things (hey...shit happens) I let slide.
.:silent-liquids:.
+13|6709
whoever negitive karmaed me, have the guts to leave your name. what you said was stupid and hipercritical.

on the subject, most of the time i punish it it deserved. today on Wake i spawned in one of those bunkers, the ones with one entrance in and out and guess what.......some idiot had put a claymore right in the doorway, now way in no way out. what was i suposed to do??? forgive - i think not, you deserved to be punished for your stupid action. Things like this. poeple complain and whine about poeple punishing them for running over mines and stuff well, Don't put in where people will run over it. how bout that?

Last edited by .:silent-liquids:. (2006-06-20 01:33:35)

r0oki3
+13|6570
Cool it, cease firing now!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard