??
+32|6639
I played on this small 24 man server on 24/7 road rage and it was 64map size so 2 jet per side and everyone seems to tk for the jets if they dont get them i admit ill do it to some ppl but it depends if the persons score and if they got in it yet anyone else see alot of tking for jets/helos???

Also can u tell me a good server with 64size maps and 32 ppl and under with almost always ppl on it??

[HT]Blackops was good but ppl arent always on tho
RedneckSloth
+12|6634|MI
I just don't see the point in TKing for vehicles if you don't get the one you want then move on maybe you'll get it next time.
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6779|Comber, Northern Ireland
so ur complaining about tk'ers and yet you admit you do it?
Kasperkopf
+1|6772|from my flat
AF dont try to fly. To much TK´s. Take an AA Vehicle and shot them down be an Engineer change with F2 and Repair yourself and get Repair Points thats Funny. But never try to fly.
schakl
+21|6729
THe best thing would be a change that TKs are not able to enter a vehicle for some time.
d3v1ldr1v3r13
Satan's disciple on Earth.
+160|6725|Hell's prison
Yeah because of the Tkers, I havent been able to touch the A10 yet to see what it can do.  Come to think of it I rarely fly at all for being TKed.
RyansRangers
+2|6571
Want to know whats even more out of control? People who punish for TKs, when its usually there own fault. AHHHH!
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6670|Washington, DC

?? wrote:

I played on this small 24 man server on 24/7 road rage and it was 64map size so 2 jet per side and everyone seems to tk for the jets if they dont get them i admit ill do it to some ppl but it depends if the persons score and if they got in it yet anyone else see alot of tking for jets/helos???

Also can u tell me a good server with 64size maps and 32 ppl and under with almost always ppl on it??

[HT]Blackops was good but ppl arent always on tho
https://img157.imageshack.us/img157/3094/hippo12ne.jpg
Colfax
PR Only
+70|6684|United States - Illinois
No what is really riduculous when a guy is -400 and isnt kicked from a server.  Why have tking on if you dont have a limit.  The guy said he was trying to break a record.  He was just sitting at the helo pads at harvest and just killing every person that spawned
LoMaX
+24|6575|Sweden is banned from hell ;)
Why just not take away the punish system all together.

Make it -2 per TK, no punishment.. and after 10 TK - Kick for 24 hours. After another 10 TK in one round the next day - BAN and Goodbye.

/Zhaman

Last edited by LoMaX (2006-06-19 06:09:05)

RonnY[NL]
Chanetoy Dugali
+309|6751|Groningen / Netherlands
i was on road rage and there were 3 people running infront of my A-10 including a 3 Star General (or something)

Last edited by RonnY[NL] (2006-06-19 06:09:51)

LoMaX

RonnY[NL] wrote:

i was on road rage and there were 3 people running infront of my A-10 including a corporal
Is not BF2 a wonderful place? I have seen it too.. I just changed server.

Next time I will just wait until they move.. read a nice newspaper and.. look at the gear inside.. LOL.. Perhaps they TK me? Punish? Hrmm.. perhaps a good option after all..

When I TK? Accidentally and " accidentally".. The latter it when a freakin medic just don't know when to stop.. like shoots you in the back.. revive.. shoots.. revives.. then I also get "fairly" pissed.. and MotherFucker now you gonna DIE!! Whooohaaa!

Good luck with your flying!

/Zhaman

Last edited by LoMaX (2006-06-19 06:20:55)

RonnY[NL]
Chanetoy Dugali
here i uploaded a picture: https://img62.imageshack.us/img62/8642/screen0279sv.th.png
J][gga
+8|6693
i admit ill do it to some ppl

LOL hypocrite spotted!!!
LoMaX

schakl wrote:

THe best thing would be a change that TKs are not able to enter a vehicle for some time.
Like your thinking!! +1 for you.
LoMaX

david363 wrote:

Hrmm.. just wanted to comment on your sig.. nice but hey.. Does it not say M95 somewhere in the game?

Hehehe..
RonnY[NL]
Chanetoy Dugali
who has give me a plus 1 here, please leave name so i can plus back
LoMaX

RonnY[NL] wrote:

who has give me a plus 1 here, please leave name so i can plus back
I accidently did.

Hav a nice day!

/Zhaman aka LoMaX
??
+32|6639
Hey if they get infront of my jet i go All i need is time in the jet and i can sit here all day lol then a FAV came to the base and killed the guy there one time a guy tked me for a jet i punished and a guy ran infront right b4 takeoff he go banned and i got in DPV and got the jet at end of runway which it was mine in the first place
LoMaX

?? wrote:

Hey if they get infront of my jet i go All i need is time in the jet and i can sit here all day lol then a FAV came to the base and killed the guy there one time a guy tked me for a jet i punished and a guy ran infront right b4 takeoff he go banned and i got in DPV and got the jet at end of runway which it was mine in the first place
Well I get your point.. but really .. Is it "your" A-10? Hehe. Sometimes I also get pissed in the game.

Good luck with your flying.. I'll be on the "other side" and just cruise with a small AA vehicle..
SiMSaM16
+48|6734|United States of America

david363 wrote:

What he said...
coldtoast
+12|6658|uk

RyansRangers wrote:

Want to know whats even more out of control? People who punish for TKs, when its usually there own fault. AHHHH!
damn it yes,
also... dont you hate it when your tk'd for a plane and within secconds theyve been shot down cos they suck... then u wait for the plane u know is coming back fair and square.. then they stand in front of you

i mean, loads of times my team loses cos some retard took the plane, which is fine - but if you cant fly them, dont hog them
delta4bravo*nl*
Dutch Delight
+68|6792
The TKing has gotten out of hand...
If someone stand in front of my Jet ,I get myself heard hey get away from the jet trying to take off....
if he dont move hes is dead, I get the TK....
but thats ok, points enought to be taken, and if you fly good at road rage, you die maybe 3 times in a round.
Main_E_ak
That sky looks like ground...
+6|6589|UK
One guy decided to lay down in front of an A10 just after I got in, so I waited for him to move. He didn't, and told me to take off.

So I did, after first taxying around him...

But yes, lots of people want to fly the new jet, and the teamkilling seems to happen more often on AF...

Last edited by Main_E_ak (2006-06-19 07:29:55)

c0ldfyr3
+23|6707|Ireland
If you Tk, it doesnt matter what the other person did, YOU LOSE.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard