Whatever17%17% - 35
Total: 204
AlphaMale
AKA <{SoE}>Agamemnar
+16|6545

bobroonie.bda wrote:

AlphaMale wrote:

bobroonie.bda wrote:

I like the challenge of doing things the hard way... getting them on foot is funner and gives you something to "work" for.. anyone and i do mean anyone can get any badge by just switching kits and using armor or flying.. But are they not infantry badges? Get them any way you see fit.. I will get mine on foot
Your holier-than-thou infantry shit doesn't fly on this game. Vehicles are put in this game for a reason. If you want to be Mr. Infantry go play Counter-Strike.
haha whats a matter cant take the truth? grr angry little armor whore.. You cant get INFANTRY badges on the ground so get them in the air.. go ahead.. its cool.. we understand..
What's the matter can't spell?

I'm just as efficient on ground as I am with vehicles idiot, but that isn't the point. The usage of vehicles in the proper fashion is two-fold worth anything infantry can do in this game... so why handicap yourself?

Again, just because you want to ground pound doesn't make you a better asset to your team. I'd rather have a sick-tight pilot like DOG@V6 than your useless ass on my team.
PuckMercury
6 x 9 = 42
+298|6546|Portland, OR USA

<KoS>Audio wrote:

I got all of my expert badges from the chopper.  40 kills on one round is semi challenging without using a vehicle.
except your expert chopper badge ironically enough
bobroonie.bda
+143|6700

AlphaMale wrote:

bobroonie.bda wrote:

AlphaMale wrote:

Your holier-than-thou infantry shit doesn't fly on this game. Vehicles are put in this game for a reason. If you want to be Mr. Infantry go play Counter-Strike.
haha whats a matter cant take the truth? grr angry little armor whore.. You cant get INFANTRY badges on the ground so get them in the air.. go ahead.. its cool.. we understand..

I'm just as efficient on ground as I am with vehicles idiot, but that isn't the point. The usage of vehicles in the proper fashion is two-fold worth anything infantry can do in this game... so why handicap yourself?

Again, just because you want to ground pound doesn't make you a better asset to your team. I'd rather have a sick-tight pilot like DOG@V6 than your useless ass on my team.
haha i use armor and helo's who said i dont?

almost 16,000 capped control points, and almost 9,000 assisted.. your right i dont help my team hahaha.. you keep trying to point fingers and make your self feel better.. The only reason pilots get places to spawn are because ground pounders like me take those control points.. And yes i do understand that Air is very useful. But infantry can take out anything a plane can, but no plane can take a control point.. But then again in your eyes taking flags really doesnt help the team win, does it?

and by the way you have the "im the greatest because i fly attitude".. i'm sticking up for all ground pounders

Last edited by bobroonie.bda (2006-06-18 19:35:06)

AlphaMale
AKA <{SoE}>Agamemnar
+16|6545

bobroonie.bda wrote:

AlphaMale wrote:

bobroonie.bda wrote:

haha i use armor and helo's who said i dont?

almost 16,000 capped control points, and almost 9,000 assisted.. your right i dont help my team hahaha.. you keep trying to point fingers and make your self feel better.. The only reason pilots get places to spawn are because ground pounders like me take those control points.. And yes i do understand that Air is very useful. But infantry can take out anything a plane can, but no plane can take a control point.. But then again in your eyes taking flags really doesnt help the team win, does it?

and by the way you have the "im the greatest because i fly attitude".. i'm sticking up for all ground pounders
You take over uncappable flags (where the majority of vehicles spawn)? Please stop talking out of your ass. If I didn't command so much my SPM would be higher and so would my active caps. I wouldn't expect some newb who has 8 hours at commanding to figure it out.

Vehicles are double the worth of infantry. I don't care how you can take out anything a jet can. The jet can do it faster than you.

Last edited by AlphaMale (2006-06-18 19:42:15)

gator45666
+6|6647|St.Petersburg, Fl.
It's not like you're cheating get it anyway you can just like John Kerry did with his. and if you feel guilty have EA reset your points and badges right down to zero. or throw them over the fence in front of the capital.
bobroonie.bda
+143|6700
Sure you SPM would be higher all you would do is get in a tank or jet.. it sure as hell wouldnt go up by you on foot.. Vehicles are double the worth of infantry? now that depends on who is who and in what.. the only reason i dont command much is because i cap flags.. no need for me to command let someone else do it.. I'm sure theres someone that would rather command.. keep playing easy mode.. its all your good at..
??
+32|6618
Sometimes getting 40kills in a vehicle is harder than on foot if ur on Karkand its not that hard in a tank but yes Jet and Helo are very hard on a server with 64size maps and 24 ppl and on MidnightSun like a did and the game only lasted 30mins
carty8
30-round burst expert
+7|6637|Indiana, USA

bobroonie.bda wrote:

... infantry can take out anything a plane can, but no plane can take a control point...
Hey now, let's not forget that the JSF can hover!!

For real though, you're right. Infantry is vitally important to a team and trying to deny or downplay the importance of foot soldiers is laughable.

Last edited by carty8 (2006-06-18 20:09:12)

AlphaMale
AKA <{SoE}>Agamemnar
+16|6545

carty8 wrote:

bobroonie.bda wrote:

... infantry can take out anything a plane can, but no plane can take a control point...

For real though, you're right. Infantry is vitally important to a team and trying to deny or downplay the importance of foot soldiers is laughable.
Convoy of vehicles vs infantry (with greater skill than the convoy). Infantry is still handicapped.

If you can't believe this then THAT is laughable.
bobroonie.bda
+143|6700

AlphaMale wrote:

carty8 wrote:

bobroonie.bda wrote:

Convoy of vehicles vs infantry (with greater skill than the convoy). Infantry is still handicapped.

Saying that infantry is handicapped is laughable.. please explain how infantry is handicapped?

wait, let me guess because its not easy?

damn the name suits you perfect

alpha "easy mode" male..

Last edited by bobroonie.bda (2006-06-18 20:14:34)

PheloniusRM
+8|6717|Mission Viejo, CA
Its good to see people being honest about something finally. I was getting tired of hearing all the "well I got my expert knife in a normal server" people. I find it to be a challenge to discover ways to get badges using all of the mechanisms that the game allows. Wether that be getting stuff while commanding or using vehicles. If EA/Dice would have put more thought into the requirements for awards, then we wouldnt be talking about this. Its not our fault that we are creative and resourceful.
AlphaMale
AKA <{SoE}>Agamemnar
+16|6545

bobroonie.bda wrote:

AlphaMale wrote:

carty8 wrote:

Saying that infantry is handicapped is laughable.. please explain how infantry is handicapped?

alpha "easy mode" male..
How old are you? I'm curious.

If you had any education you would know what my name actually means. Apparently you haven't started dating yet.

Infantry is handicapped because vehicles are harder to take out (duh). Armor can sustain alot of punishment with 2 engineers repairing it in the convoy. Someone with C4 is going to get shot by one in the convoy before they can actually plant it.

Fact is the infantry must work harder at taking the convoy down than the convoy can take out the infantry. It will take many spawns for the infantry until the convoy is actually deterred. Air superiority with choppers and jets can kill infantry before they know what hit them.

Last edited by AlphaMale (2006-06-18 20:20:37)

bobroonie.bda
+143|6700

AlphaMale wrote:

bobroonie.bda wrote:

AlphaMale wrote:

alpha "easy mode" male..

If you had any education you would know what my name actually means. Apparently you haven't started dating yet.

Infantry is handicapped because vehicles are harder to take out (duh). Armor can sustain alot of punishment with 2 engineers repairing it in the convoy. Someone with C4 is going to get shot by one in the convoy before they can actually plant it.

Fact is the infantry must work harder at taking the convoy down than the convoy can take out the infantry. It will take many spawns for the infantry until the convoy is actually deterred. Air superiority with choppers and jets can kill infantry before they know what hit them.
haha you cant be serious.. so there handicapped because armor is harder to take out? wow.. that does not mean there handicapped.. You just feel they are because your skill as infantry is sub par.. And the fact that you admit its harder on foot only reassures the fact that you play easy mode because of your lack of skill and tactics on foot..

as for the age question.. your the one saying things like "noob" and "bitch".. these are the acts of a child that is have a Internet titter tan-trum..

Last edited by bobroonie.bda (2006-06-18 20:30:02)

Karo6972
Syrup Man
+2|6814

PheloniusRM wrote:

Its good to see people being honest about something finally. I was getting tired of hearing all the "well I got my expert knife in a normal server" people. I find it to be a challenge to discover ways to get badges using all of the mechanisms that the game allows. Wether that be getting stuff while commanding or using vehicles. If EA/Dice would have put more thought into the requirements for awards, then we wouldnt be talking about this. Its not our fault that we are creative and resourceful.
But I DID get my Expert Knife Badge on a normal server... Granted it was after 1.3, but STILL!

Really though, anyone should get any badge any way they can... Take that jet and kill people on Wake (don't rape the carrier mind), APC/Tank whore, or just join a small server that has a long lasting game. No one should care, you did it, and it took effort. It's not like you're sitting there doing nothing to get it, you still have to fly that jet/drive that tank/kill that whole team 4 times over, and that DOES take some amount of skill.

I mean, I'll be pleased to admit that I got my expert medic flying a jet on Wake (hint: the key is to avoid the carrier), followed by a daring parachute drop at 38 kills (dropped into the main, killed one guy capping it, revived my commander, and knifed the guy who killed him ). That's just using the tools the game gives you is all.
AlphaMale
AKA <{SoE}>Agamemnar
+16|6545

bobroonie.bda wrote:

AlphaMale wrote:

bobroonie.bda wrote:

alpha "easy mode" male..

haha you cant be serious.. so there handicapped because armor is harder to take out? wow.. that does not mean there handicapped.. You just feel they are because your skill as infantry is sub par.. And the fact that you admit its harder on foot only reassures the fact that you play easy mode because of your lack of skill and tactics on foot..

as for the age question.. your the one saying things like "noob" and "bitch".. these are the acts of a child that is have a Internet titter tan-trum..
Tantrum is one word. Can't even blame typing now. You're just an intermediate speller. You also provide no logical arguments to my counter-arguments other than targetting my stats.

And in case you haven't noticed fuckwit this "theory" that vehicles are two-fold the value of infantry has nothing to do with my stats or skill. It is generally percieved as truth. If it wasn't, then you would see clan-matches change drastically. The clans who win matches are the ones who make better usage of vehicles.

Last edited by AlphaMale (2006-06-18 20:37:34)

MurPHy
+9|6590|West Deptford, NJ

AlphaMale wrote:

bobroonie.bda wrote:

AlphaMale wrote:

alpha "easy mode" male..

Entrenched infantry in a prepared defensive position is nothing to sneeze at, and can quickly turn armor into scrap metal if the armor is stupid and attacks at close range, and without infantry support. Combine that entrenched infantry with armor and artillery support, and they're not budging, no matter how much armor you throw at them.

Then again, I have yet to see such an organized defence in any game I've played thus far. It also takes at least 2-3 full squads, not including supporting armor.

Infantry is nothing to take lightly, you can get your ass handed to you if you don't pay attention.
Karo6972
Syrup Man
+2|6814

AlphaMale wrote:

TOW > Tank, 2 SRAW infantry > Tank
IGLA/Stinger > Jet/Heli

Use them and convoy = dead...
bobroonie.bda
+143|6700

AlphaMale wrote:

bobroonie.bda wrote:

AlphaMale wrote:

Tantrum is one word. Can't even blame typing now. You're just an intermediate speller. You also provide no logical arguments to my counter-arguments other than targetting my stats.

And in case you haven't noticed fuckwit this "theory" that vehicles are two-fold the value of infantry has nothing to do with my stats or skill. It is generally percieved as truth. If it wasn't, then you would see clan-matches change drastically. The clans who win matches are the ones who make better usage of vehicles.
"fuckwit" another example of an angry 12 year old..  I understand that armor is hard for you to kill. But for some of us its just a big target.. But you wouldnt know anything about that.
AlphaMale
AKA <{SoE}>Agamemnar
+16|6545

Karo6972 wrote:

AlphaMale wrote:

IGLA/Stinger > Jet/Heli

Jet pilots with a fucking brain will take out AA before the operators of it know what is going on. It's called dive bombing or rear-flank flying. Same with chopper gunners. A good gunner will not hesitate to destroy iglas and AA vehicles FIRST. The pilot knows this and will comply to the gunner's tactics.

Tows are STATIONARY and easily avoided/destroyed. As for the Sraws x 2... a tank being repaired by two other vehicles with engineers in them and a supply crate will nullify their efforts.
AlphaMale
AKA <{SoE}>Agamemnar
+16|6545

bobroonie.bda wrote:

AlphaMale wrote:

bobroonie.bda wrote:

"fuckwit" another example of an angry 12 year old..  I understand that armor is hard for you to kill. But for some of us its just a big target.. But you wouldnt know anything about that.
What server do you play on where these tankers are such noobs they will allow you to even get close?
AlphaMale
AKA <{SoE}>Agamemnar
+16|6545

bobroonie.bda wrote:

AlphaMale wrote:

bobroonie.bda wrote:

Again... base your logic on something other than a personal attack. Can you counter my theory? Karo tried. You're still being ignorant.
bobroonie.bda
+143|6700

AlphaMale wrote:

bobroonie.bda wrote:

AlphaMale wrote:

What server do you play on where these tankers are such noobs they will allow you to even get close?
any WC server.. T1st server 66.90.75.132:16567
                         Black ops   64.69.47.107:16567

are a few.. it doesnt take a noob tanker to die from c4.. I'm not ranked 4th in the world with a carbine and 10th in the world as a spec op because i suck.. If you really want to challenge me lets go.. i will be more then happy to hand you your ass. You think this is my first challenge

Last edited by bobroonie.bda (2006-06-18 20:47:21)

AlphaMale
AKA <{SoE}>Agamemnar
+16|6545

bobroonie.bda wrote:

AlphaMale wrote:

bobroonie.bda wrote:

are a few.. it doesnt take a noob tanker to die from c4.. I'm not ranked 4th in the world with a carbine and 10th in the world as a spec op because i suck.. If you really want to challenge me lets go.. i will be more then happy to hand you your ass. You think this is my first challenge
I can't even have a serious debate with you without your e-peen getting in the way. Ranked 4th with carbine and probably 2 billionth in debate and 3 billionth in literacy.

Last edited by AlphaMale (2006-06-18 20:50:01)

bobroonie.bda
+143|6700

AlphaMale wrote:

bobroonie.bda wrote:

AlphaMale wrote:

I can't even have a serious debate with you without your e-peen getting in the way. Ranked 4th with carbine and probably 2 billionth in debate.
what? haha damn children... so you up for it? up for the challenge? say T1st server.. you got the IP..
Karo6972
Syrup Man
+2|6814

AlphaMale wrote:

Karo6972 wrote:

AlphaMale wrote:

IGLA/Stinger > Jet/Heli

Jet pilots with a fucking brain will take out AA before the operators of it know what is going on. It's called dive bombing or rear-flank flying. Same with chopper gunners. A good gunner will not hesitate to destroy iglas and AA vehicles FIRST. The pilot knows this and will comply to the gunner's tactics.

Tows are STATIONARY and easily avoided/destroyed. As for the Sraws x 2... a tank being repaired by two other vehicles with engineers in them and a supply crate will nullify their efforts.
I realize this, I am in fact one of those crazy Jet/Heli pilots with a brain. However, when someone sits near an AA and I'm occupied with other things (enemy jet behind me, heli v heli battle, more than one IGLA site ...) it's quite possible that I'll get taken out. Believe it or not, some of those strafing runs dont destroy that cursed AA (and  YES I am indeed aiming at it) and when an experienced player is nearby, he can hop in and fire off his missles before I have a chance to evade.  Though, the fact of the matter is that about 75% of BF2 pilots are twits that won't look at you, TK for the plane, force TK's, etc. And those are the ones that you can get easy.

As far as ground goes, an experienced tank driver won't be sitting on top of the TOW and usually won't see the missle coming from the distance. The one that DOES sit on the flag is susceptable to C4 or someone who hops on the TOW while he's looking for that C4 guy. Plus, it's not often that your teamates (the repairing vehicles) will actually sit by you when you have full health (or they won't even be engineers...), so those 2 SRAW missles aimed at the tracks (most people know to aim for the critical point) are instant kill.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard