McCullough
+7|6808
Woke up early this morning to some last minute study to my driverlicense test later, Took the bus to the town, did the fucking test and failed. walked to the nearest bus stop and smashed a timetable to peaces, took the bus home again. At home i got so mad at my self cus i failed at the test so i throwed my wallet into the wall to get rid of my agression only that my wallet contained my creditcard witch shattered in 4-5 peaces. So tomorrow i'm going to the bank to get a new card. I think i could use some Anger Management.

Last edited by McCullough (2005-11-09 14:18:45)

{DsM}SongofWar[BoC]
+19|6811|Toronto, Canada
Its a combination of c4, mines, and claymores.

Wait a second, what does this post have to do with bf2 again?

LOL

-Song
Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6790
Isn't the test just identifying stop signs, hand singals and right of ways?
{DsM}SongofWar[BoC]
+19|6811|Toronto, Canada

Ryan_Mercury wrote:

There are some weird signs as well. Like yield. If I had never driven I am not sure I would know what a yield sign is.
nzjafa
+2|6736
what the hell is a yield sign? when i went for my liscence i failed by 2 questions. so i just forked out another 40 bucks and sat back down and did the same test again, and got all the answers right
McCullough
+7|6808
This post has nothing to do with BF2 at all. And the test is about the trafic rules, trafic signs and stuff like that.
i've made my point, Admin feel free to delete this post
BladeRunner
+5|6719|UK

McCullough wrote:

Woke up early this morning to some last minute study to my driverlicense test later, Took the bus to the town, did the fucking test and failed. walked to the nearest bus stop and smashed a timetable to peaces, took the bus home again. At home i got so mad at my self cus i failed at the test so i throwed my wallet into the wall to get rid of my agression only that my wallet contained my creditcard witch shattered in 4-5 peaces. So tomorrow i'm going to the bank to get a new card. I think i could use some Anger Management.
PWN3D
SargeX_au
+29|6723
I hit another car in my driving test, trying to do a reverse park.  Frikn no power steering i tell ya.
jnick
+22|6752
Wait . . . are you talking about your PERMIT test? Don't you actually have to take a ROAD TEST to get your license?

Last edited by jnick (2005-11-09 14:38:04)

SNIPMIKE
Fire In The Hole!!!!!!
+1|6720|Orlando, FL
Wow, sucks to be you.
IronGeek
One Shot, One Kill
+4|6764|Canberra, Australia
In Australia the written Learners permit is free until you pass it.  Then you pay about $20 for the Permit.  Pass your drivers test driving in 6 months after that and fork out about $120 for 5 Year licence.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6741|AUS, Canberra

IronGeek wrote:

In Australia the written Learners permit is free until you pass it.  Then you pay about $20 for the Permit.  Pass your drivers test driving in 6 months after that and fork out about $120 for 5 Year licence.
and also now days you get you driving lessons and he marks stuff you have down off on a list and then once your done (12 lessons or so i think) you have your liscence...no test involved.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6759|Singapore

and now you don't have a credit card to pay me $93290483 through paypal. Sigh.

I failed my driving in Singapore too. Reverse parked one handed. Lol. In singapore its a point system, over 20 points and you fail, anything under that its green. I.e. Failure to stop before the white line @ traffic lights is what, 2-4 points, hitting the kerb while parking is 12 and so on and so for. More dangerous stuff like mouting the kerb constitutes immediate failure.

But the stupid thing is, its totally at the discretion of the tester. I did my courses perfectl (S courses etc. tests your parallel parking etc), then actual driving on actual roads. everything went perfect. Even parallel parking (which i absolutely stink at. I sometimes have to do a 60-point parallel park just to get the friggin car in.. Drivers'll get what I mean). But when doing the conclusion run. I HAD to park one handed. Just friggin HAD to. In singapore they rip you off for lessons, its like $60 bucks for 100 minutes of crap. So now its more lessons for me and booking a test date again. I almost bashed the tester's face into the bonnet.

That's what you get for being cocky. I drove my parents car in the middle of the night since 15 so I've had a lot of practice hehehe.

Stuck with my stupid bike now.
DMFDxUconn
+8|6737|Kannapolis,North Carolina
Heres a list of the signs in a drivers test.
http://www.sos.state.il.us/publications … hap07.html
chickenmuncher
+2|6721| U.S.A.

BladeRunner wrote:

McCullough wrote:

PWN3D
HAHAHAHA!
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6759|Singapore

bwned by tester.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

CURB, people CURB.

And, wtf, since when is bumping the curb a bad thing? "Oh noes! Not the pretty, er, cement!"
nzjafa
+2|6736
in New Zealand there are stop signs and give way signs and not a whole lot else, most of what you need to know is written on the road surface.

its sort of like australia except you pay $80 to sit the test but you can do it again for $40 if you fail. after you get the learners liscence (first) which means you can get into a car, you wait 6 months and then you can get your restricted, which means you can drive by yourself but no passengers and not after 10, then its a year until you can sit your full liscence.

how old do you guys have to be? i'm 15 and i have mine. a japanese friend of mine said its 20 over there... sucks to be him
section9
+9|6817|USA
Stick to public transportation.......just what the world needs.... another road raging crappy driver.
BladeRunner
+5|6719|UK
I know your problem...First time you took the driving test...when the examiner went to get in the car first, you capped him, didn't you?

Juss kiddin, mate ;D
VirtuaLResistancE
ArmChair Warrior
+4|6726|NH - USA
Just study and practice some more and you'll get it. (Find a better teacher) In the meantime, just log on and kill some BF2'ers, you'll feel better. And how does a credit card bust into pieces just by hitting the wall in a wallet?
MattCicioni
+1|6799|Arizona

BladeRunner wrote:

I know your problem...First time you took the driving test...when the examiner went to get in the car first, you capped him, didn't you?

Juss kiddin, mate ;D
Lol, you tked him for the Student Driver car.... classic.
MattCicioni
+1|6799|Arizona

{DsM}SongofWar[BoC] wrote:

Ryan_Mercury wrote:

There are some weird signs as well. Like yield. If I had never driven I am not sure I would know what a yield sign is.
If you don't know what a yield sign means, please stay off the road.  That could be bad for other drivers.  Yeild simply mean that you have to let the other drivers have the "right of way".  They get to go first.  KInd of like if you were waiting to turn onto a busy road with lots of traffic that doesn't stop, you would yield to the other drivers and only make the turn when it was clear.  They don't have to stop for you. 

SO learn what that means so you don't pull out into traffic and smash into me with your APC.
nzjafa
+2|6736
Ohhhh right i get ya.
in NZ its called a 'give way sign' but usually it just says GIVE WAY on big letters on the road
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6759|Singapore

chuyskywalker wrote:

CURB, people CURB.

And, wtf, since when is bumping the curb a bad thing? "Oh noes! Not the pretty, er, cement!"
hell in singapore that's a bad thing.

I swear i'm bringing at least a rifle into the car with me the next time. If my tester's too stupid to wrench the car for some minor CURB damage he deserves to be shot.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard