twistedsphere
+0|6717
The shape charges idea would be a bit superflous, considering the armament of the anti-tank kit and the lack of mobility for a proper shape charge launcher. I like your laser-designator idea though, but unless EA creates AC-130's (do a google search for "afghani tornado"), it's better off just being there to designate surgical strikes from bases, a-la xbox's Mercenaries.

In regards to the gore... I suppose that in the interest of realism (see: desensitization), a blood and gore option would be nice. If I blast a guy's head with a 12 guage at point blank range, I want to see some cherry pie on the wall behind him. If someone triggers a claymore or misc explosive, I'd rather see their lower torso vaporized than to watch them soar through the air like a drunken seagull.

Red Faction had, and still does to this day IMHO the best system for destructable landscapes. I'm always interested to read the specs on the next game coming out and feel disappointed at not seeing it on the list.

If anything else, I'd really like to see some basic gameplay tweaks on the next patch. I don't see how a .50 cal BMG round does the same amount of damage as a NATO 7.62mm (.308 winchester) round. One puts you down, and the other rips you in half. It's no wonder the rifle was designated as an "anti-material" rifle...
zapcod
+0|6716
just a thought....how bout  more action at sea.  Something a bit smaller than the aircraft carrier.  With smaller guns and the ability to move for pinpoint targeting.  Just a thought
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6726|Scotland

zapcod wrote:

just a thought....how bout  more action at sea.  Something a bit smaller than the aircraft carrier.  With smaller guns and the ability to move for pinpoint targeting.  Just a thought
just an AMAZING thought, that would be pretty cool. sea wars!!!!! id  like that in bf2
ArmedPartisan
+3|6716
We should be able to play with more gore! Definately... No Blood?!?!?! WTF WTF WTF WTF. Stupid...

EA should make it so that older people can do an age check on a website and dl an addon that includes gore and frags.

HL2? No Frags?!?!?!?! WTF WTF WTF WTF.

Teenagers are useless. Ratings are useless. Fuck em both. I Played all the gorey shit when I was 13.
Instant Cereal
+0|6714
More gore = more lag. I prefer performance over blood. Besides, when you shoot someone with your assault rifle, you won't see much gore anyway.
Varsol
+1|6730
I could go for a bit of Rainbow 6 type gore. Nothing crazy, but if you've played it you know what I mean
[FIS]-Thor
+0|6713|Vienna- Austria
im also for more weps... but a no for more gore... u dont have time for watchin the bullet struck his head a half when ur busy with the tank behind him.

for the weps..

m16a4, with 4x acog, or a SPR (special purpose rifle)

mark 23 socom

m1911

m-240 machine gun.

m-4 S with ris or rar system, and a attachable silencer

steyr aug, (stg 77)

m-21

psg-1

unlockable to get more goals when playing.. but overthink the unlocking system
Tigg@lot
noob on tour
+1|6744|NRW,Germany
Ok, in the end maybe some blood flying around when you hit someone would be quite nice although I wouldn´t really miss them but there is definately no need for head-/leg-/arm-less bodys.

About additional weapons, I´d like a G36 (not that E version as in the Addon, the Bundeswehr version with Aimpoint and 3,5x scope) and a MG3 (whoever heard it will never forget it´s sound).
[FIS]-Thor
+0|6713|Vienna- Austria
word its nice
freebirdpat
Base Rapist
+5|6723
We will never see more gore, thats one of the reasons why BF2 is rated Teen.
ArmedPartisan
+3|6716
you are little babies

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard