Instant Cereal
+0|6713

Landepaukku wrote:

Monchhichi wrote:

I think this is fake. The guys know each other  and created this video. Look at his stats: http://bf2s.com/player/GODVO2MAX/ . He is the worst enemy of mrcheesef150 (78) death???????
Oh, hes a stat padder also... respect went down by 100 points. Check out his knife stats...
I wouldn't call him a stat-padder due to his knife stats; it is VERY possible to have knife stats like his.

I haven't played BF2 since early October, but the video, however, is definitely staged. I think I've seen this before on another forum and it was confirmed that most of the scenes / shots were performed with people he often plays with. Also, according to his stats, he's roughly a 50 / 50 shot with sniper rifles which is a common, and good, score. The video would have you assume he's a 100% shot. Obviously staged. Duh. But fun to watch, nonetheless.

Last edited by Instant Cereal (2005-11-09 20:27:27)

[1stSSF]=Nuka=
Banned
+23|6720|PDX Metro Area, OR, US, SOL
So, back to the original topic...that vid made me try several things...and some actually work sufficiently that I try them all the time now...

For example...on Sharqui, I took out a smoking Cobra with an M95 shot. Granted, it was likely a once-in-a-lifetime thing, but I now take a shot at any smoking helo I see...just in case...

I also have now shot a pilot out of a Cobra (again on Sharqui) and it was fun...I notified him in chat that he was my first...he LOL'd and complimented me on the shot...then I told him you always remember your first

I've also now killed a smoking ATC with my sniper. No tanks, tho...

I've tried to hit a smoking jet, but every time I hit, it doesn't kill...the time will come, tho...
oberst_enzian
+234|6713|melb.au
there is no second empty plane. watch closely - look at the bits that are missing off the f15 when it goes up, and the main bit of the wreckage. They match. It's just the wreckage going off at a different angle, which I've seen happen to exploding planes in bf2. You can't see any other plane hit it, it registers the kill for him, and the wreckage totally matches what's missing from the wreck. So, it's not an empty plane, probably just a damaged one. And as for it being the same guy he kills a few times, so what? I play on the same servers alot, and encounter the same people. If I complied a video of my kills, no doubt the same people would keep coming up. That's not 'staged', that's... playing on the same server alot.

Last edited by oberst_enzian (2005-11-15 14:35:47)

CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6811|Missoula, MT

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

I believe this has already been posted once before... by CMDR_Dave no less.
Ah, well I never saw it
I can't believe I just saw this post!!  More Cowbell!! 
GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6733

IMPORTANT Have you guys noticed that after every shot, the crosshairs return to the exact same position they started at. When I shoot my cross hairs end up a little bit above the original height. Usually I'd call that anti-recoil hack... but I don't know, he could just be aiming down after every shot. What do you guys think?
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6733

even if he was using an antirecoil hack (never even heard of that before though lol) , there'd be no use seeing as the M95 is bolt.
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6807|Finland
Btw, people, why is hes EA score 0 and he hasnt played for about a month? He got banned or something?
GotMex?
+193|6733

Coolbeano wrote:

even if he was using an antirecoil hack (never even heard of that before though lol) , there'd be no use seeing as the M95 is bolt.
Oh yea, didn't think about that, oops. Still, that doesn't look good for the end statement that "teamgod doesn't hack".
birdman69
+11|6726|Toronto, Canada
The link is junk, wouldn't open for me.
GotMex?
+193|6733

birdman69 wrote:

The link is junk, wouldn't open for me.
Yup, I just tried to open it too and I get a connection problem, guess the site is down. I have a copy of the video, but I'm not sure I can post it up without breaking some sort of copyright thing. If enough people want to watch it I'll post a link up or something.
FreeTargeT
+0|6689|Belfast - N.i
any1 got a link to this video . the original doesnt seem to work for me   . thx
s4vior6
Save's UR @$$
+1|6716|Somewhere in NYC
dead link?
licklicklick
+0|6620|Lake Forest CA.
the vid. you posted shows me a family guy clip?
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6803
It's a very old link. it says "In the Army now" so maybe it's down while he is away from home?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard