Broken-Down-Hitler
+1|6771|Houston, Texas
Alright, well its been a long time since I last posted about http://bf2tournament.net I have been away at work for a long time, so this is the first day I really had to work on the site, its still under MAJOR construction. So please bare with me.

Well, here is a few things about our progress, etc...

1. It still will not be up for another week or so, well hopefully.. (due to me having work from 7:30-5:30 every day)

2. We are in bind of money. So if you would like to help donate a few dollars, nothing much really. But it would help us out tremendously  to get the game server going a-SAP, and Donators will receive a reserved spot on our server(s) up to a month or more (depending on how much you donate )

3. We are also going to be creating a exact copy of Black Hawk Down *From the Movie* ,
for the bf2 64 vs 64, and several  other maps as well.

- Josh Sessions.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6800|Jupiter
Is this advertising?
Broken-Down-Hitler
+1|6771|Houston, Texas
no this is not Advertisement, this is a non-profitable services.
LoonykStephane
+34|6545|Kingston,Ontario,Canada
I think so...and asking money too!!!
Broken-Down-Hitler
+1|6771|Houston, Texas
I am asking money for only getting my servers up faster, than doing it by myself, cause I'm in a bit of a bind with money at the moment. What ever someone donates, I will double it towards the servers and other finical payments.

Last edited by Broken-Down-Hitler (2006-06-17 21:48:51)

LoonykStephane
I need money too...I'm trying to build a new PC and just got twins boys...FFS don't ask money for this...
LoonykStephane
https://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h35/LoonykSteph/DSCF0022.jpg
LoonykStephane
do you see me ask for fucking money to put toward CPU or server....your on the wrong forum...Your not up and running and you ask for funding!!!!
Broken-Down-Hitler
+1|6771|Houston, Texas
They are cute, I dont have any yet.. But I'm not asking them to give me money, just simply asking for donations to get my servers up faster than doing it my self which probly would take a month or more to get the money for a few month  to keep the servers running properly.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard