comet241
+164|6805|Normal, IL
sadly, ill have to add this one to my list of servers to never go back to and ill add this here as a warning or caution to others. I was on the 24/7 city map MVC-H20 clan server at 69.65.15.14 with about 5 or 6 of my clanmates. we were at sharqi and all american. they took our tv station and we were determined to get it back. i was the pilot in our chopper and my gunner was OGGBlueGoose. the guys on the ground assaulted and we covered from the air. i guess my gunner, goose, killed them too many times during the assault because pretty soon he was kicked for "spamming messages" even though he didn't say anything the whole time. The only admin on was [MVC] INDAJNS and he was surprisingly on the other team, and his name did pop up a few times during the assault.

just a word of warning that if you go on that server, you'd better not kill the admins too many times cause you'll be kicked. even though we all asked why he was kicked, no answer or reply was ever given. thanks for being another noob admin, and i know ill never play there again, along with everyone in my clan.

ps: no screenie cause i was flying the chopper and didn't wanna crash cause my game lags for about 3 or 4 seconds every time i take a screenie.
Ubersturmbannfuhrer
I am a fucking homosexual
+211|6646|Parainen, Finland
I feel you!

This happens all the time now days!

I´ve been kicked because of team killing, bad language, base rape etc, etc..
Just because me and my friend Sturmpanzerjager showed them who´s the king...By killing them fair and square!!!!
They should do something about this, the admins should be neutral

My friends complains about this all the time, It´s not our fault that the admins are crappy and bad losers...They shouldn´t  have ranked servers in the first place!!!

We demand justice!!!!
pudpuller
+2|6604
i was in 24/7 dragon valley and i was on the china side, i was commander and was protecting the base with the air strip. i defend it a few time, but must have killed some admin in doing so and then i got banned for arty camping, how the hell was i arty camping.
another stay clear server.
indnajns
+-4|6565
sorry pal im the type of person that gets pissd really easily ...and it wasnt your TV station u were doing that death circly with chopper and noone els on your team was there and it screws up the kick messages if uve ever been admin once again im sorry but thts how I am
indnajns
+-4|6565
and pud puller some servers have things calld rules and one may have been no arty main bases sometimes if you arty more that a couple of times ... annyways why u all have to whine and complain soo much jesus go play WoW or somthing
indnajns
+-4|6565
first of all "Ubersturmbannfuhrer" if I were you i would not complain you have no idea how hard it is to manage a 50 player + or - server you have no idea secondly tell you friend to stop playing soo good some admins wil think  hes aimbotting and well....you know the rest.. also you are welcom to join our server at 69.65.15.14 86567
john8158
+1|6565
i am one of the admin it is hard to run a server if 50 sorry we tried to keep the game fun and we tried to keep clan together  on the same side    find a server that is willing to do that it  takes time to do all that you come in and play your done not admin we tried to keep cheater  out   of the server to  and change  clan on the same side we pay from the server to give  the admin a little break we tried to do our best  come play tonite are our server  and you will see 69.65.15.14   port is  16567 thank you
bambammccarthy
+0|6565
so what are you trying to say? Why was the gunner kicked? For killing the admin or not?
john8158
+1|6565
We apologize to you guys, the admin didn't treat you fairly and his admin rights have been suspended. We don't condone  things like what happened to your clan, but a junior admin went a little crazy after the senior admins left. Sorry again and try us again.
comet241
+164|6805|Normal, IL
wow, to be honest, i didn't even think you guys would read this. Im glad you have as i make it a point to call out servers that have treated people unfairly. I understand, we have a server of our own and im an admin over there. it's hard to admin a match, and we do the same, try to get one clan on a side cause it's no fun to fight against your friends.... sometimes ..... and as far as indnajns more than cordial reply, i see by the way you manage to type on here and express your opinions that it was indeed you who kicked my friend goose. yes, we were doing the circle of death, but..... what other move do you reccommend when supporting an assault on a single location? I would gladly hover if i knew a rocket wasn't going to be coming up my ass any second. and yes, there were plenty of guys on the ground assaulting it, i wish i wish i had taken a screenie so you could see the wall of blue headed towards the tv station on my radar. Either way, it was a capable flag, and i feel no need to have to defend myself for that very reason alone. kicking somebody cause you dont like being killed fair and square is childish at best, and from what ive seen in the game and here, that's what im going to assume you are, a child.

my advice to john is not to let any more "junior" admins on for this very reason. now you have a whole clan of roughly 30 dedicated bf2 players never coming to your server again, and maybe some other people too who read this and decide they dont want to play there either. nothing short of an apology from indnajns will bring me back, much less any of the other guys i play with, but i doubt ill get that from the way ive seen his childish behavior in action.

again, i just want fair play, and from that, we at our clan, Old Goat Gamers, comes fun. we're all adults there and there certainly aren't any "junior" admins on. everyone has to pay a good chunk of money and be voted in before any admin rights are given. if you instead want fair and fun play, check us out at www.oldgoatgamers.com or our ranked server at 70.85.223.204
john8158
+1|6565
I can't speak for indy, we apologized. What matters is that we are sorry it happened. It really doesn't concern us if your clan comes again or not. we will do our best to make sure that other players aren't treated unfairly.
comet241
+164|6805|Normal, IL
thats really all i ask for. who knows if we'll come back. i dont read the names of half the servers i go in, but as long as in the future everyone is treated fairly, thats all that matters
john8158
+1|6565
you will be treated fairly, no more admin rights to people in their teens. sorry again.
pudpuller
+2|6604

indnajns wrote:

and pud puller some servers have things calld rules and one may have been no arty main bases sometimes if you arty more that a couple of times ... annyways why u all have to whine and complain soo much jesus go play WoW or somthing
i never did arty main base as i said i was protecting the air stip
john8158
+1|6565
problem has been solved, end of this thread
indnajns
+-4|6565
....wow jon...wow
indnajns
+-4|6565
it is so sad there are places for peopple of little intellegence to harbor themselvs...this is the saddest thing

it really shows wht the gaming community cas come to and jon im 20 thank you

BTW who had the gay idea to have a thing calld karma haha i guess my karma sucks i wonder who changes it losers....pwn u soon
indnajns
+-4|6565
once again comet241 i really dont think people would care if you joind their server u make a big deal about it and there were 10+ plp comlpaiging about ur friends camping of the flag i say camping cause u wernt trying to take it u just want points....i had to kick him
comet241
+164|6805|Normal, IL
if you aren't going to provide anything to this thread beyond your poor attempt at defending your action of kicking my friend because he kept killing you, then please stop, you're looking rediculous. There wasn't 10+ people complaining, id loooove to see what was typed during that match, it's saved on your server, but i know ill never see it. Let me explain here, an attack chopper doesn't really cap flags, hence, the circle of death move we made in support of the ground troops. maybe you didn't see the ground troops because you were too busy getting onto bf2cc to kick my friend, but who knows?

and i never said you guys would care if anyone from my clan ever came back, hence my earlier post saying i was surprised to see you even responded. This whole post was originally meant to warn others of a noob admin out there.... you. which, by the way i might add, you are only adding more and more fuel to my argument here and probably convincing others to stay away from your server, but keep posting, I enjoy it.

and im glad to see you're all of 20 years old. Too bad that's still a kid in the minds of many here, especially the guy you kicked, he just turned 58.... yes, it's the goal of old retired people to baserape to get mad points. that's exactly what we were doing.... /sarcasm

Maybe you should take a deep breath before each person you kick and say to yourself: am i kicking them because they broke a rule, or because i dont like how good they are kicking my ass. there was no warning of my friend, it was a simple boot in the middle of a perfectly legitimate move on our part. now quit your senseless posting unless youve got something good to say because you are only making yourself, and your clan, look bad here. thanks again for responding, i know you will soon.
*RIP*gonzo21
+11|6565|Texas
This tends to happen alot now that everyone and their mother has a clan server or two. And some little punk who thinks he is god once he gets admin to that server, now wants to kick everyone who kills him. Seen that to many times.
What I do is usually post on the clan website, if there is one, and let them know about the situation. Especially if you asked for an explanation while in game.
Lets see how long that guy is still an admin. And if you get no response from the other members of the clan then OFF WITH THEIR HEADS.
comet241
+164|6805|Normal, IL
I got a response from their other clan members. the issue has been dealt with. thanks to all of them again for that. We will be back over there. thread over
ikillyou9090
+24|6588

indnajns wrote:

once again comet241 i really dont think people would care if you joind their server u make a big deal about it and there were 10+ plp comlpaiging about ur friends camping of the flag i say camping cause u wernt trying to take it u just want points....i had to kick him
hey you know if u post enuff in one thread ina ROW u get a kik in the ass?

jesus man u dont let others reply u just post post post post post

f*ck man
Thumper
+10|6732

indnajns wrote:

You’re an illiterate dumbass who can not put two words together

Your so called explaination, if it can be understood, shows that you are just some thumb sucking boy without any self control
PapaTango69
+1|6830|NoneYA
Don't get too Embarassed that a guy nearly 3 times your age just cut ya down a notch or two.
comet241
+164|6805|Normal, IL
again guys, it's ok, the issue has been dealt with. the other admins from the clan turned out to be very concerned about the issue and it has been resolved to our, OGG's, satisfaction. you WILL see us over there again, thanks for everyone's support

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard