straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6584|Edmonton Alberta
everytime you see a plane in the sky you look for a q button or say "enemy plane spotted" out loud while everyone looks at you like an idiot

walking thre the mall looking for a place to lay down and set up your pkm
-Solv3r-
Heia den som vinner!
+115|6607|Oslo, Norway
When you're at the beach, you're afraid that the US. Essex is gonna kill you...
{KAOS}DesertWraith
+14|6696
I realized, I perhaps played a little too much , when a rerun of "Friends" came on to television, and I caught myself, thinking where in the room to place my claymores as to wipe everyone of them out.
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6777|Germany

You see a cop's pistol and shot "pistol whore" or "knife and pistol servers are not allowed". He thinks you are crazy, arrests you and you shout "I'll report you to EA, they will reset you, banning me will not help you"
TheDoctor
The Original BF2 Timelord
+51|6583|Australia

straz_mataz wrote:

everytime you see a plane in the sky you look for a q button or say "enemy plane spotted" out loud while everyone looks at you like an idiot
I had the same exprerence, in our maths class this traffic helicopter flew over (very low i might add) and i yell "Hostile Slick inbound".  I never heard the end of it for a few weeks.

you know when you play too much BF2 when there is a fireworks display outside, you immediatly look for cover.

Last edited by {DHL}SeahawK (2006-06-17 17:06:17)

joshbro90
+6|6672
less bf2 more bf2s...

you hear someone say something funny and you go to click "+1" (karma)
a fly
+105|6693|The netherlands

joshbro90 wrote:

less bf2 more bf2s...

you hear someone say something funny and you go to click "+1" (karma)
when you read a post like that or this one, and think: damn, i wish bf2s had an artillery option
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6824|Noizyland

You write things like "What the National Party needed was a Defribulator shock to the chest..." in University Political Science exams.

True fucken story...
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6777|Germany

You see an accident and an injured person, you call  "medic!!!" and think "oh no, only 15 seconds to revive him; where is that fucking ambulance?"
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6595|Doncaster, UK
You know you've played way too much BF2 when you see some asshat in a BMW seriously speeding down the motorway, shout "You fucking noob haxer", and then you regret that you can't get a screenshot to report him on www.BF2police.com, and lament that they probably wouldn't do anything about it anyway.

Drive safe kids
Kaosdad
Whisky Tango Foxtrot?
+201|6728|Broadlands, VA
you are driving down the road, a cop drops in behind you, you look for how to release flares.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6617|Mountains of NC

When your GF goes down on you and you yell out " BOOM Head Shot "
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
irok100
+114|6699
you find yourself saying things in Arabic

Ah! MeshTa De-Helwit = NEED A MEDIC

Last edited by irok100 (2006-06-23 07:22:51)

S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6567|Montucky
When your 8 month old son bumps his head on the coffee table and you throw a small pillow at him and yell, "FIRST AID HERE!"
-Gunsmoke-
+165|6684|South Jersey

irok100 wrote:

you find yourself saying things in Arabic

Ah! MeshTa De-Helwit = NEED A MEDIC
ha my favorite is omblaya poompala= Frag Grenade for the MEC
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6576|Singapore
memorizing all the arabic and english commands....chinese not applicable cuz im already a chinese
Cursed You
+64|6637|Idaho

[1FR]S3v3N wrote:

When your 8 month old son bumps his head on the coffee table and you throw a small pillow at him and yell, "FIRST AID HERE!"
THAT is funny.

Where I work, theres this small case in the bosses office that has some defibs in it.  And Im like "revive whore." and my boss was seriously like "wtf did you say?"  So I had to tell her about BF2 and she laughed me out of the office.

Actually whenever my boss tells me to do something, Im always like "affirmative" or "you got it"
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6676|Warlord
The occasional "Enemy boat spotted!" is always good for a laugh at some random point in the day.

jkohlc wrote:

memorizing all the arabic and english commands....chinese not applicable cuz im already a chinese
How's the Mandarin? I've heard there are some pretty dodgy translations in all the languages.
ShotYourSix
Boldly going nowhere...
+196|6768|Las Vegas
Posted this in another thread awhile back but here it is again......

ShotYourSix wrote:

You often try to navigate web pages using the W S A D keys.

You're driving down the freeway and you suddenly call out to your passenger...."Enemy boat spotted!"

You automatically find yourself reaching for your trusty PKM every time someone cuts you off in traffic.

You’ve signed more than 3 checks using your BF2 nick.

You notice that it’s 5:39 AM and your first thought is “Holy shit!!! It's been 48 hours since I slept and I've been gaming for 46 of that. I've REALLY gotta reboot my machine before changing servers."

Your next-door neighbor often makes comments like “Wow! It sounded like you were totally kicking some ass at about 4:30 this morning!” (It happened....and I live in a house not an apartment!!)

Every time you call Domino’s the guy says "Do you freakin' SWEAR that you're gonna answer the door this time? Cause we KNOW you're in there!"  Yeah....I've been known to chose points over pizza.  If only I could figure out a way to have both....

For the first time in your life, after seeing YOUR NAME alongside that incredibly beautiful Gold Star in the score box, you FINALLY begin to understand the concept of self worth. You immediately call your parents to tell them that after giving the field of Engineering much consideration, that you have chosen to dedicate your life to Medicine in order that you might be able to prolong lives and reduce the amount of time spent suffering by others. Your mother wept, your father stumbled for words fit to say at such a momentous occasion, and you found your self worth rising yet another notch. Little did they know......

Your boss called you to see if it would be possible to schedule a convenient time in which you "might be able to drag your sorry ass in to work!!!”  You told him you would get back to him on that...after which he said some very interesting things but you can't remember exactly what. You wrote a post it note to call him back at the end of next month in order to follow up on his comments.

Your dog left you for some dude with a Frisbee.....

3 days later you noticed that your girlfriend must have tagged along!

Your friends came by to hold an intervention but you didn't really get the point 'cause you couldn't hear them over all of the gunfire and profanity.

You check the BF2S forum more regularly than you check your mail.

You stub your toe and immediately scream out "I NEED A MEDIC HERE!!!"

One day while your internet connection was down you closed your eyes and came to the realization that all of the above were undeniably true. You even thought about joining a support group for hopeless BF2 addicts, but after some reflection, you decided those guys were all pussies and instead clicked the one icon on your desktop that you can hit every time......(even with your eyes closed).

It's 1am and even though you have to be to work in 5 hours you would rather talk about BF2 than sleep.  On further reflection you ask yourself, "WTF am I doing here talking about the game when I could be playing it!  Awww, fuck it. To hell with sleep....

"What are your orders, Sir?"
DecJW
Webhoster
+38|6633

Murdock wrote:

o You say to yourself, just one more round before I go to bed. The next thing you know, it's way past your bedtime and you have to go to work the next day.
All the time....
brome
brap.
+244|6636|Accidental, TK
:: You're so concerned about your online ego that you post some barely amusing joke in the hope that people will give you karma points for it

:: You call a doctor a revive whore

:: You go on a cruise holiday, only to spend the entirity hopping around on the deck, waiting for the cobra to spawn
uk-anubis-uk
+21|6571
When you throw satchels at people saying "Need Ammo?"
ReverKeenan
Too much mythos
+0|6496

MrE`158 wrote:

Whenever you pass by a construction site, you scan the cranes for snipers.  ( I really do this.  It's a bit worrying...)
Lol same here and tall buildings too
The_Jester
+52|6540|Italy
I was in Spain (S. Jose, near Almeria for the curious) on holiday the last summer.
One day we was at the beach and I was swimming quite far from the coast, like 200 meters. While swimming back, I was looking at all the people on the beach, so small in the distance.
At some point, for no reason at all, I thought: "Heck, give me a Hind and I'm gonna wipe all these motherfuckers in 2 minutes". Then I started to imagine how fun would have been circle strafing over that beach and killing all these harmless people.
And they running around hopelessly with their swimsuits.
silo1180
The Farewell Tour
+79|6471|San Antonio, TX

The_Jester wrote:

I was in Spain (S. Jose, near Almeria for the curious) on holiday the last summer.
One day we was at the beach and I was swimming quite far from the coast, like 200 meters. While swimming back, I was looking at all the people on the beach, so small in the distance.
At some point, for no reason at all, I thought: "Heck, give me a Hind and I'm gonna wipe all these motherfuckers in 2 minutes". Then I started to imagine how fun would have been circle strafing over that beach and killing all these harmless people.
And they running around hopelessly with their swimsuits.
Might be time to consider therapy

j/k

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard