addict10n
+1|6785
I see that you have Mozilla Firefox, which is the worst browser available. Please see: http://mywebpages.comcast.net/SupportCD … Myths.html

Opera, which I use, is alot more convienient of a browser than firefox will ever be. If you dont believe me check it out for yourself. http://www.opera.com after using this browser for a week you wont ever want to use another one again, trust me.
Havazn
+39|6701|van.ca
Eh, to each his own.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6634|UK

addict10n wrote:

I see that you have Mozilla Firefox, which is the worst browser available.
WTF!?

/popcorn
Xietsu
Banned
+50|6563
https://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8725/mozillapwns1st.th.jpg

Mozilla Firefox clearly pwns Opera!
topthrill05
+125|6585|Rochester NY USA
Firefox.  No other browsers compare.
broncobullfrog
Extra Tender Juicy SPINY
+58|6758|The 70's
Oh dear, I see a flame war coming, *puts on asbestos suit*, fwiw i find opera better, it is fast, slick and very secure, *ducks*, I have never had a single piece of spyware on my comp since I switched to opera, not one.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6778|AUS, Canberra
i have opera too.

there is a few things don't like.

like when i type in a players name to check stats that iv typed in before it wont remember it and bring it up auto like firefox, also the same prob when writing pm's here i have to type in for example : chuyskywalker every time instead of typing c then click with the mouse.

also the auto complete in google i miss.

plus when people report a post here in google i can click the link then once in page as the page loads all the images i can click the "go" button and it will jump Right to the post. but in opera i have to wait for all the Sig's and shit to load 100% before it will then jump itself to the correct post.

opera is good but i feel firefox is still easier for browsing.
ill use opera when I'm on irc as its good that it has it in a page tab. plus it looks alot better than all the irc clients out there.
l41e
+677|6655

So if Firefox isn't secure...

What the fuck is IE?
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6637|Washington, DC

An open vault full of cash in Southeast Washington DC.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6556|Southeastern USA
so.....how much did opera pay you?
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6772|Dallas

k30dxedle wrote:

What the fuck is IE?
You're kidding right?

I use IE because I don't feel like fucking with all that other crap.  Sue me.  IE FTW.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6778|AUS, Canberra
i just started using the new firefox today, bon echo.

its nice. got an inbuilt spell checker that underlines misspelled words in real time as you type them which is cool.

although they want to replace the word firefox in this post with firebox.....go figure.
Markimus
Administrator
+65|6643|Canada
Opera, which I use, is alot more convienient of a browser than firefox will ever be. If you dont believe me check it out for yourself.
This is rediculous. Don't attempt to force your opinion on others.

Closed.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard