Freight
+7|6562
Why Can't I do it?

I've been trying to get better with the gun, I just can't seem to manage it. I kill them yes, but it always seems I end up with about one bar of health left and stuck in a situation that if I run, I die. Can anyone give me some tips? Screen shots would be very welcome, too.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6713

I can own the hell out of someone with it, but it's an unlock....
Freight
+7|6562
Wait, what?

I was saying I have the unlock and I need help untilizing it.
Erwin_Rommel188
+59|6700|Seattle
Are you going with full- or semi- automatic?

It's deadly accurate on semi.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6766|Chicago.
Fire as fast as you can in semi-automatic mode, and your accuracy will improve seven fold my friend (slightly exagurated.) Thats how I use it effectivley. For me, I can click fast enough to get off 15 shots in about 8 seconds.

Accuracy, speed, and make sure you aim for the head.
BMF-Nichman
+6|6552

PspRpg-7 wrote:

I can own the hell out of someone with it, but it's an unlock....
yeah, im in a clan so unlocks mean nothing to me, if your really good kill them with a regular weapon. it shows that you have more skill
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6771|United States of America
No, being able to use any weapon at any given time is skill.
addict10n
+1|6793

Miller wrote:

lol no...anyone can pick up a G36E or an L85A1 and get a 2/1 Kill to death ratio. Unlocks are retarded.
Eboreus
Member of Foamy's Card Cult
+46|6663
i use it in semi auto most of the time as well and I'm pretty accurate... however give me the l85a1 and I suck like hell i guess it's a matter of preference and taste
plastic_budgie
+114|6766|England : East Yorkshire
Com on unlocks are not that bad remember when we first got this game, and unlocked Your first weapon to find its a heap of shit then seconldy find u need another 10 k for the next then to find why i spend a unlock on a G3, When Ak-101 is better.... But com on want it a great feeling unlocking stuuf back then
arson
+99|6652|New York

plastic_budgie wrote:

Com on unlocks are not that bad remember when we first got this game, and unlocked Your first weapon to find its a heap of shit then seconldy find u need another 10 k for the next then to find why i spend a unlock on a G3, When Ak-101 is better.... But com on want it a great feeling unlocking stuuf back then
lol if this isnt the truth ......
bigp66
+63|6563|memphfrica-memphis,TN

addict10n wrote:

Miller wrote:

lol no...anyone can pick up a G36E or an L85A1 and get a 2/1 Kill to death ratio. Unlocks are retarded.
l85a1 sucks penis
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6771|United States of America

addict10n wrote:

Miller wrote:

Anyone can pick up and AK and get 2:1 also, anyone can get 2:1 with anything, its all in your skill level.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard