Badcomp
+2|6811|U.S.
Has anyone noticed that this exploit can be done on Dragon Valley as well??? It's not in such a bad spot as the Karkand exploit is, but it's an exploit none the less. I witnessed it last night. Kept wondering where nades and PKM fire was coming from. I approached the building where I saw shots fired from thinking he was on top or behind. When I got close a burst of PKM fire came from the base of the building directly in front of me. Of course it killed me. Curious if I saw what I really saw, I got in a jeep and drove towards it at an oblique angle, and saw the shots again, coming from the base of it again. This is not a building you can enter so to speak. YOu can climb a ladder to the top, but nothing that allows shots from the bottom. 
At least it seems not too many know about it.
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6617|Iceland
over 100 new exploits with cars 1 to 10 are known&official so this is gonna be a long time fix.
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6702
I'm sorry but after 8 patches this game has been ruined .
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6642|Manitowoc, WI

jonnykill wrote:

I'm sorry but after 8 patches this game has been ruined .
well, those exploits may have always been in the game,  but we couldn't use them until now becuase were not able to use the vehichle drop
Rizen_Ji
+41|6758|200m out and smiling at you.
i bet these exploits have been in the game since the beginning, and bolvisoculus is right, that we haven't been able to use them until now. it's probably cause they figured at EA/Dice that people wouldn't be dumb enough to drive vehicles INTO buildings....
462nd NSP653
Devout Moderate, Empty Head.
+57|6707
Not to sound stupid but if you simply drive the vehicle into the building to exploit the glitch...why does vehicle drops facilitate it?  You would have been able to do it before, correct?

I haven't seen the Karkand one first hand other that one night while commanding...I had a squad that kept requesting vehicle drops right there in the main alley of Karkand...I of course denied the request after I figured they were using the vehicle for glitching...then in a fit of disgust, I began 'arty dropping' on the request...needless to say it soon stopped.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard