Nipr.[net]
+0|6766|Robins AFB, GA
Wooooohooooo!  I LOVE me some Blackhawk chaingun when there's a decent crew aboard!
dan500
+57|6856
I love a good medic around me; 45 is my best..
dshak
+4|6822
I love it back in 1.2 when command artillery kills counted... JUST KIDDING... 38 is a mean streak, my highest legit streak was 17 operating a tank with a couple of engineers following me around (they loved me, repair points galore)... eventually ended by one of those evil jets I hate so much. The game is really pretty balanced, except when it comes to the jets, but don't get me started on that!

I had a streak of 15 once as a sniper, never moved an inch. I don't get how that happens, if I'm commanding and I see a sniper who I've pointed out thousands of times and nobody kills, eventually I'll dump some arty on him out of shear annoyance. I wasn't complaining though!

Two points in closing:
A) before any pilots start ranting at me, I admit I only hate jets because they kill me all the time, save your breathe
B)jets suck

congrats, nice streak man

Last edited by dshak (2005-11-09 14:04:35)

notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6756|The United Center
haha, yeah, ill admit, im not the best in a jet.  but theyre fun to play with.  granted, it doesnt help my SPM at all...but the only time you ever die is when you either screw up and crash or another jet decides to actually go after you. 

afterburners + flares > all AA
Nipr.[net]
+0|6766|Robins AFB, GA
Holy shit, I can't even stay in the AIR as a jet, much less get a kill with it...as my stats show.  I've got like 5 minutes in a plane, but not for lack of trying!  Same with a helo, now that I think of it.  But I've become one mean-ass gunner.  A buddy of mine sent me a video of a real AF UH-60 (technically an HH-60, I guess) flying support for some combat controllers...jesus, that's some amazing stuff.  Absolute destruction. You see'em paint the target, you hear the fart, then like 3 seconds later it's a literal rain of tracers and a lot of dust.  The dust clears, and there's nothing left.  Beautiful. 

But that's getting a little off topic, I guess.  It's still cool to me how well the bullet physics in this game are done...like, I'll fire off a flurry at some fleeing troops, and after they're out of sight I get the kills.  Thanks for the kudos, by the way.  Mad props on that sniper streak...I'm still trying to get my teeth with that damned thing.  M-95, here I come!
Kr39
Be A Medic!
+2|6772|Austin TX
45-jet-wake-too frickin' easy
slidero
I love my j-10
Nipr.[net]
+0|6766|Robins AFB, GA
Holy Christ, dude...nice K/D!  Plane whore. 
RedFiercare
The Kid
+2|6752
Mine is 23.  I'd get more, but
My computer can't handle me sniping.  I'll shoot and the guy's already gone.  I also can't see far enough to hit anything shooting back at me.  On sunday, that'll change, but for now...
I got 23 by being an assault on Karkand.  M16A2 is fantastic with the grenade launcher (lol im a nub tub!1) and can be a deadly force to be reckoned with.  Before you say anything, I've hit people from 70 meters away (when they were shrouded in fog) with my M203, don't get on my case!
It's more like I'm too impatient to pop up and jump down.  If I was careful, I could get many more kills.  Also, I always seem to be the one to cap the flag, since everyone else is afraid of cloth attached to a pole.  The instant enemies see the flag they just spawned at go grey, they'll just rush your ass!
(HUN)Rudebwoy
+45|6764
I have a 54 streak, but i did not get it in combat.
I was a commander on a 16 size strike at karkand server with usmc and with 64 players...
Artillery rulz:)
RKF77
+1|6760

dshak wrote:

I love it back in 1.2 when command artillery kills counted
Artillery kills still count toward your kill streak.  After commanding a pretty productive game the other day, I noticed my 32-kill streak while Blackhawk whoring on Mashtuur had been replaced with a 48-kill streak...and I KNOW I haven't killed that many people in a row any other way. 
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6798|Singapore

LIES! ALL LIES! All you base is belong to me.

My best is 24 *rolls eyes* and that was by playing scaredy-little chopper. I would hide in corners and repair, kill another guy, hide. repeat. lol.
WormGuts
+17|6803|Dayton, Ohio
i was rolling bigtime on a kill streak as an engi on zatar wetlands last night.  was on the ground and most of it spent out of a vehicle.  nearly all of it spent defending the tall middle base.  i kept planting a single mine on the snow patch in the shade on the road beside the TOW.  i had a kill streak of 23 going when a stupid teammate ran over my SINGLE mine with an APC killing himself AND his three passengers giving me four tk's (to the passengers credit none of them punished me...though the driver did).  for this hellen keller school of driving graduates manuever i was kicked and banned from server by punkbuster for a minute.  in that minute my spot (and only spot) on the server was taken by another player.  *audible crying to be heard at this point*  i knew that i was gonna have a really good streak going.  most likely would have hit the 25 kill streak i need to prefill one of the medal requirements.

so i raise my glass and propose a toast to all those graduates of the hellen keller school of defensive driving.

oh i was 25-2 when kicked :*(

my personal best is 24 don't know when, where, or how i came by it.

*edit* ok i've since noticed that my 24 streak was destroyed by a 35 kill streak.  again i don't know where or how.  probably as a commander though since i played alot of that yesterday. 

a thought or question i  guess...does your kill streak carry over from one map cycle to the next?  (assuming you were on a streak to end a map)

Last edited by WormGuts (2005-11-10 18:19:52)

Tigg@lot
noob on tour
+1|6783|NRW,Germany
My 23 streak was hard earned by sniping and tank whoring on a 32 FuShe map with 10 players, 300 tickets and no time limit. It was the only round I didnĀ“t die a single time ^^

Last edited by Tigg@lot (2005-11-10 18:04:53)

KnifeWhore
+1|6762|USA
well i got a 50 kill streak with out commanding i was in a jet it was sweet
shingara
+0|6782|the motherland uk
well i dont wanna upset no one with my near jedi ness, but when i get the red mist from gimps noob tubing i seem to get real good real fast, 44 kill streak on the ground fighting with support
RedFiercare
The Kid
+2|6752
Now my 23 kill streak was replaced by a 35 kill one.  There are two options for this:

I did it while commanding just now
I did it earlier today, where I ended a round, then went 17-0 with assault kit on Karkand.
belerefon
+0|6758
Mine is 56, but for the life of me I don't know how. Was just checking my stats one day and I saw it. lol. It was probably some chopper work... but I can't say for sure.
licklicklick
+0|6659|Lake Forest CA.
my best kill streak is 46
i was sniping over by survalence post at shari
and didnt die once the whole round
i had a supply crate that i used for ammo and health and as a sheild

it was a pretty kick ass round
Papa Smurf 314
Right in the Smurfin' parking lot?
+90|6779|New York

ThomasMorgan wrote:

haha, yeah, ill admit, im not the best in a jet.  but theyre fun to play with.  granted, it doesnt help my SPM at all...but the only time you ever die is when you either screw up and crash or another jet decides to actually go after you. 

afterburners + flares > all AA
PSSHHHHHHH!!! remember when you were on my clan's server? I said that if you didn't pwn in that jet, i'd ban you... and are you banned? NO!! lmao
licklicklick
+0|6659|Lake Forest CA.
but my best round for sniping was  131 points
at sharqi
but i died 6 times
Chillay-14
+21|6687
im on 33 coz i was a medic with the ak-47 so i was kickin ass!! and i chud heal myself
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6801|Jupiter
I think mine is 57 from some pilot who rapped the MEC chopper spawn on Sharqi, poor souls, im very sorry about that
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6783|Noizyland

48, up from just 18.

Yeah, I was comandeering. And legitimate Comandeering too Knifewhore, actually doing my duty.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6754|Houston, TX
33 as an Engineer in Karkand in a tank.  It was a ways back before the sandwich throwing got to be such an art form.  I believe I was in the enemies tank so they had nothing to oppose me with except AT class, TOW's, and C4.  I'd just pull into an alley, repair, and kill some more.

KJ

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard