Chef
+2|6619
2 Questions that i would just like to find out more

my pc is ok but still very shit lol compared to what is on the market.... i know 1.3 has bought the biggest amount of server problems with crashing out etc........i am running a AGP board with 64 AMD, gig ram , x1300 ati with 512, 754 chip set.  it is not but room for improvment this i know. and 2 meg BB line.

Asking people that run a better system are you still getting the crash bug when joining a server  just interested

And just some feed back if people could help me for my next PC  build on things like, mother board, chip set etc
wayneakagod
+17|6717
Yeah everybody is having problems with the patch. Your pc is fine. If you were to upgrade anything it should be the graphics card.  Tech forum here btw.
=SA=VaSSiLi
+2|6741
Posibly stick another gig of RAM.  2 Gigs of RAM works wonders for BF2
Chef
+2|6619
the GC is one the the biggests cards you can buy for an AGP board which is why i want to upgrade to PCI
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686

=SA=VaSSiLi wrote:

Posibly stick another gig of RAM.  2 Gigs of RAM works wonders for BF2
defitnantly

if u want to upgrade. wait until conroe
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6548|Florida

wayneakagod wrote:

Yeah everybody is having problems with the patch. Your pc is fine. If you were to upgrade anything it should be the graphics card.  Tech forum here btw.
Why upgrade the graphics card?  The X1K series is a pretty new series.  Its only several months old.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard