Poll

Do you shave your armpits?

Of course13%13% - 25
Wtf no86%86% - 162
Total: 187
AlphaMale
AKA <{SoE}>Agamemnar
+16|6533
I don't completely shave them but i trim them and keep them presentable.
tonightless
+14|6537|Chicago, Illinois
I find it ironic a person name "AlphaMale" "trims" his pits to make them look "presentable" lol
AlphaMale
AKA <{SoE}>Agamemnar
+16|6533

tonightless wrote:

I find it ironic a person name "AlphaMale" "trims" his pits to make them look "presentable" lol
That's why I'm an AlphaMale.
Rosse_modest
+76|6783|Antwerp, Flanders

AlphaMale wrote:

tonightless wrote:

Yes that makes perfect sense.
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6534|Singapore

Rosse_modest wrote:

AlphaMale wrote:

tonightless wrote:

Yes that makes perfect sense.
yup
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6705

WHERE'S THE LONG STORY?i...
KtotheIMMY
+513|6770
Yes? so how did this question come about?
SiMSaM16
+48|6701|United States of America
If someone gave me enough money I would.
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6770

Story? Well.

Me and Bearz on MSN, he's on his damn webcam and I've got my corny little non-webcam camera. He wants to know what I look like. Fearing his pedophilic interests and what he might do with a picture of myself, I resist. Until I figure there's nothing else better to do. So I take a quick snap, and send him my (boom) headshot. Meh. Talk some more. He starts bragging about lifting a weight on the camera. Eventually I get talked into taking a picture of my own biceps. Took off my shirt because they were long sleeves and it's just easier to take it off than roll them up. Armpit status: Exposed. First comment from the picture: "EW SHAVE FFS" So then we get into this little argument about whether or not male armpits should be shaven. I'm totally for non-shaving. Polarbearz however is all pro-shaving. Okay, sure, if you've got a fucking ecosystem coming out of your armpits then maybe a little trimming will do, but no shaving. And by no means do I have that much hair, maybe a large bush or a bundle of trees, but not a flipping rainforest or anything. So we hop over to IRC, I take a quick poll. Pfft. Like always, I get one vote, from the rolling tumbleweed. So I bring it here. And well...

You lose, bearz.
ElMorte[OwP]
Expert Opportunity Misser
+9|6564|Bikini Bottom Germany

tonightless wrote:

i shampooed my pubes once when i was bored in the shower :]
OMG

You must been really bored....

+1 anyway *g*
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6800|Jupiter
Only thing i ever "trim" is my head and my balls.
[LRDG] Ed
Watch out for that claymore!
+32|6599|UK
Rofl!
tonightless
+14|6537|Chicago, Illinois
Do you use Nair?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard