+95|6529|Carlsbad, CA, USA

nev wrote:

You see a fat woman and shout "ENEMY BOAT SPOTTED"
awesome! i'm gonna use that now!
the_B3
BF2s EU 2142 Server Adore
+69|6634|The Netherlands
The next one really happend;
I was at a meeting with my partner and a client of my company. We saw an army-truck carrying a tank (this place is nearby an army practice ground in the Netherlands). And I whispered "enemy armor spotted!". My partner smiled and said: "Too bad there's no HJ8 nearby" (we both play BF2 ). Our client laughed and said he plays spec-ops most of the time so he'll give it a go!
That was hilarious! (and a nice contract afterwards )

Last edited by eS^theB3brr (2006-06-16 10:08:20)

SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6561|Mountains of NC

you look at your neigbors car and think about tossing a few mines under it for when he backs up

putting a claymore at the front door to keep ppl from ringing the doorbell (except the pizza guy)

walking around and seeing eveyone and noticing that they have to no blue pop up over their heads so you think BOOM head shot

watching your gf drive off you yell out " I need a pickup"
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Cursed You
+64|6580|Idaho
I actually do look at cranes real fast to check for like people on them whenever Im out driving past one....

Im lame.

Anyway...

I did a test and like totally aced it, this girl asked how I was so smart.  "leet hax" was not an acceptable answer.
Kaosdad
Whisky Tango Foxtrot?
+201|6671|Broadlands, VA
I tried to change to a differnt seat in my truck.  I was driving.  The truck was moving.
comet241
+164|6757|Normal, IL
i try to kick-vote my annoying co-workers.... but the votes always fail and "player stays".....
travisb05
bullseye (+)
+58|6691|U.S
when you sell all of your tools except the wrench.
AmbassadorofPain
+34|6650|Devil's Perch
- Instead of using the digital camera to take pictures, you keep searching for the "print screen" button to make a screenshot.
- When seeing all the people in the super market, you start looking for a good place to lay down with your PKM.
Proud member of a dead community.
dc_involved
+13|6523
When you walk past a hotel and something hits you on the back of the head and you stand at the wall shouting: I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE U GLITCHING TWAT!!
Mr. Bondt
The name was Bondt...
+6|6567|The Netherlands
... when you want to spot a passing train
mavrick 3399
EA GAMES PATCH EVERYTHING
+102|6534|Doncaster UK
bunny hoping down the street and then doing a dolphin dive only to find out that the concrete actually hurts
eagles1106
+269|6576|Marlton, New Jersey.
when your sitting in your silent class room while the teacher is giving lessons, you proceed to shout
"ENEMY BOAT SPOTTED"
"ENEMY BOAT SPOTTED"
"ENEMY BOAT SPOTTED"
"ENEMY BOAT SPOTTED"
"ENEMY BOAT SPOTTED"

when you see a small building next to a hotel you get your car up on the small building and drive it into the hotel to see if you can go through the wall

when you see a gay strolling down the street and you say ENEMY QUEER SPOTTED, RUN!
messfeeder
+31|6520|Gotham
You hear/see a helicopter flying overhead and your first thought is to shoot it out of the sky.  This seriously happens to me as we have a lot of helicopters fly over the area where I live.
messfeeder
+31|6520|Gotham

eagles1106 wrote:

when your sitting in your silent class room while the teacher is giving lessons, you proceed to shout
"ENEMY BOAT SPOTTED"
"ENEMY BOAT SPOTTED"
"ENEMY BOAT SPOTTED"
"ENEMY BOAT SPOTTED"
"ENEMY BOAT SPOTTED"

when you see a small building next to a hotel you get your car up on the small building and drive it into the hotel to see if you can go through the wall

when you see a gay strolling down the street and you say ENEMY QUEER SPOTTED, RUN!
Eh, the first one was good, but the other ones were just stupid.

Your sig image looks like a poster I have.  I live pretty close to Edwards AFB, which is probably where they took that picture.  Did you know that Edwards is where Chuck Yeager was the first person to fly faster than the speed of sound and break the sound barrier?  I love hearing that sonic boom and then listening to all the car alarms in the area go off.
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6539|Doncaster, UK
When you bump your head you don't see stars, you see the red arc in the direction it came from.

Instead of graciously asking your loving wife to get you another beer out of the fridge (just as she's in the kitchen), you bellow "I need supplies here!"
Xilas The M!gty
+8|6553
When you spawn on your squad leader/boss on Office buliding flag every single day...
When you try to use your parachute to shorten your way...
When you TK a person to get a seat in subway...

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

Instead of graciously asking your loving wife to get you another beer out of the fridge (just as she's in the kitchen), you bellow "I need supplies here!"
ROFL nice one dude!

and what about when your wife asks for repairs????

Last edited by Xilas The M!gty (2006-06-16 12:30:15)

Use0fWeapons
Get repairs here
+60|6525|Doncaster - UK
You spend all day on BF2S talking about playing it, all evening on-line playing it, and all night dreaming about playing it.  Oh god i need help, i am soooooo addicted.  All i did was fix tanks in my sleep last night i went to work for a rest!

You decide to relax a little by getting a few hours on that other game, "real world", it needs a new patch to make it more playable, and your certain others are using an unlimited money cheat, so you don't play long.

On a disturbing note, it got light whilst i was playing last time, crap better go to work.
I am so going to use "Enemy boat spotted" from now on. +1 for Nev.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6687|Howell, Mi USA
When u see a flagpole in someone's yard u watch to see if the enemy team is lowering it.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6754

Cbass wrote:

When u see a flagpole in someone's yard u watch to see if the enemy team is lowering it.
Or everytime I see your name I start saying lines from dumb & dumber.
C.Schaffer
+19|6591|Sweden
....when you actually find out that  u think about these things;)

oops

Last edited by C.Schaffer (2006-06-16 12:39:09)

l41e
+677|6641

C.Schaffer wrote:

....when you actually find out that that u think about these things;)
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6639

k30dxedle wrote:

C.Schaffer wrote:

....when you actually find out that that u think about these things;)
very true
[PED] soul76
hand me the gun and ask me again
+18|6525|Mülheim a.d.R. | Germany
i swerved off my lane on the highway on my way to work some days ago - it is in the 1st storey and you can see the rooftops that even got this random stuff on them and I subconsciously scanned for snipers...
ppl in the next lane were pretty angry at me, i yelled "sorry, my bad" and laughed like a retard but i think they would have punished me for the TK if there had been an accident.
C.Schaffer
+19|6591|Sweden
we have a large crane just outside our school....love to sit in a classroom and search for snipers or spots where Id be when the war comes knocking on the door, and I spawn with a l9 in my hand:P

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard