Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6701
What would be the sex is to make a Chinese special forces army.
The kits could be probally close to the same as the PLA, but give them the SAS masks with PLA uniforms or somthing. It might be cool.
In fact I am going to try and do this when I get to my mom's house.

Last edited by Superior Mind (2006-06-16 10:25:09)

Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6657|South Korea.
Already done it. You could also give them a full face mask, but because all the armies faces are meshed differently, it would look screwed up. If I had some kind of mesh editor, I could make there face more like the spetsnaz shaped head, and then just copy over the texture of the spetsnaz face and just change the eyes to Chinese eyes.

Last edited by Citizen One (2006-06-16 11:23:06)

l41e
+677|6656

Anyone have any ideas on how to import, say, Operation Peacekeeper guns into a mod? I love that G36 and would like one for my USMC assault kit.
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6657|South Korea.
Not gona happen.
l41e
+677|6656

Hmm...that kinda sucks.
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6657|South Korea.
Indeed young Padawan, much to learn you still have.
https://www.myclassiclyrics.com/artist_biographies/yoda_biography.jpg
l41e
+677|6656

Yeeess Master Yoda.

(that post made my day )

Last edited by k30dxedle (2006-06-16 12:42:08)

HomiE-G-DOG
+5|6544|Japan
Hey, Citizen 1, do u think it's possible to put a flag pole on, lets say like a Humvee, and make it a  spawn point?

Last edited by HomiE-G-DOG (2006-06-17 07:34:28)

l41e
+677|6656

Yeah put your squad leader in.
[DEI]Bart
fire at will!!!
+76|6721|Leiden, Holland for the n00bs

Citizen One wrote:

Indeed young Padawan, much to learn you still have.
http://www.myclassiclyrics.com/artist_b … graphy.jpg
but i want it now, now, all, everything now, now (*dark* *dark* tu tu tuu doe ti tu doe ti tuuu)
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6657|South Korea.

HomiE-G-DOG wrote:

Hey, Citizen 1, do u think it's possible to put a flag pole on, lets say like a Humvee, and make it a  spawn point?
https://www.ciber-rebellion.com/magicrebel/articulos/imagenes/foto_noob_yoda.jpg
LOL JK.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6701
SO u were right citizen, i ran into trouble. I sucessfuly made my UK army, but when I try my German army I and all bots can only spawn as either support, medic, or assault. IF u try to spawn as another class it will just take u back the the kits screen. So my question is, wtf?
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6657|South Korea.

Superior Mind wrote:

SO u were right citizen, i ran into trouble. So my question is, wtf?
LOLZ, Where is my £50 bitches...much to learn...you still have.
https://www.myclassiclyrics.com/artist_biographies/yoda_biography.jpg
Hellshark1
+2|6739|South Africa
Can u say armour whore?

https://img508.imageshack.us/img508/6999/screen1541ga.png
KO
Banned
+31|6551|New Jersey
if u mod ur game can it cause ur game not to work?
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6705|Germany

KO wrote:

Only if you mess up your original files.
But if you keep everything where it belongs and all what's modified is in your mod folder it's no problem.
And your mod only works when you didn't make a mistake during modding.But that doesn't affect your vanilla BF2 or SF install at all.

Last edited by Mj.Blindfisch (2006-06-18 15:30:45)

KO
Banned
+31|6551|New Jersey

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

KO wrote:

Only if you mess up your original files.
But if you keep everything where it belongs and all what's modified is in your mod folder it's no problem.
And your mod only works when you didn't make a mistake during modding.But that doesn't affect your vanilla BF2 or SF install at all.
i was wondering should we have our level (that we modded) in xpack or in the mod or both?? becasue for some reason i had my modded level in xpack and in my mod

Last edited by KO (2006-06-18 15:42:04)

l41e
+677|6656

Only in the mod methinks...what do you mean?
KO
Banned
+31|6551|New Jersey
i mean i modded a level (karkand) and so should i keep it in the mod i made or xpack or both of them

and ohh yeah what do i put when im modding my team and im trying to put in the rebels and insurgents in..what language do i put in and are their any abbriviations for the two groups?

Last edited by KO (2006-06-18 16:32:55)

l41e
+677|6656

No, keep it in mod if you plan to change it at all.
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6657|South Korea.
No offense, but stop everything your doing right now, I seriously need to change my thread title, you need some common knowledge of modifying files and stuff, I thought I made my tut noob proof but alas, I was mistaken...much to learn...I still have.

Last edited by Citizen One (2006-06-18 18:11:54)

Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6705|Germany

Citizen One wrote:

No offense, but stop everything your doing right now....
No way,you started this,now you gotta put up with the n00bs!
Hellshark1
+2|6739|South Africa

Citizen One wrote:

No offense, but stop everything your doing right now, I seriously need to change my thread title, you need some common knowledge of modifying files and stuff, I thought I made my tut noob proof but alas, I was mistaken...much to learn...I still have.
LOL

KO go read the first page, it says u NEED BASIC KNOWLEDGE about EDITING.
Go play around with the files reinstall a couple of times after fucking up, and then come back with some more experience. I remember mistaking my mod folders all the time and edeting my real BF2 folder instead of my mod. Learned great things though. Just go mess around for weak and u would be surprised about everything u then know.

Thats hos I found out about the item index after wanting more weopons for 1 kit.
Go make us proud, do something unique and come tell us all about it

PS. I know my spelling sucks
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6657|South Korea.

Hellshark1 wrote:

LOL, KO go read the first page, it says u NEED BASIC KNOWLEDGE about EDITING.

PS. I know my spelling sucks
Well maybe not editing, but definitely what a directory is, and how to zip and unzip files. Oh and you do realize you can spell check your post right? There is a button at the bottom of the text box that says "Check Spelling"...n00b.
Hellshark1
+2|6739|South Africa
I is ubern00bz0r and is being proud og my 1337n35 spelling

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard