Anubis5289
Jaffa Kree
+55|6728|Campbeltown, Scotland
I just wanted to create a general thread on this awesome TV series!   Just to see what you all think about the show.

Anubis
=RDG=[N.B]canadiannnn
Forklift Whore
+67|6737|Canader , eh?
Stargate FTW!!!!!... Richard Dean Anderson is the coolest!!! that show is actually filmed around my home town and i have seen RDA in the city once... he is so cool!!!!!
Anubis5289
Jaffa Kree
Yeah RDA is the man.  Its a shame he isnt in it as much now. But suppose 10 seasons is a hell of a lot.

Anubis
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6516|Doncaster, UK
Yeah, see that was my point, SG1 used to be a great show because of Jack O'neill. Now for me it blows monkeys.

BRING BACK JACK!
BRING BACK JACK!
BRING BACK JACK!
BRING BACK JACK!
BRING BACK JACK!
BRING BACK JACK!
=RDG=[N.B]canadiannnn
Forklift Whore
+67|6737|Canader , eh?
yeah...now he is General O'Niel ...but ive heared from my dad (the one who introduced it to me) that he is appearing alot more.. i cant watch the show cuz i live in Sweden and they dont show it here.... but whenever i get back to Canada thats the only show i watch
Anubis5289
Jaffa Kree
Ive heard that he's making a few guest appearances in season ten for the 200th episode and a few others.

Anubis

Last edited by Anubis5289 (2006-06-16 08:26:24)

thedave545
+1|6495|Manchester, UK
AAWWWWW man Stargate Kicks ass, SG1 and Atlantis, u guys got all seasons on DVD, aint it sweet lookin at ya collection every now an again, and sayin to ya self "Which episode can i watch out of every season" (well except season 9 obviously.
Oh yea and i went Collectormania last november with a friend and i met Chris Judge and Michael Shanks....well cool.
dc_involved
+13|6500
One of my favourite programmes, shit hot! Damn those evil Ori, however hallowed they may be.

Mitchell is pretty cool though hes no jack o'Neill. In the last series when he said "We don't want to get into a God-off"  I roflled like a futhermucker.
Anubis5289
Jaffa Kree
I've got seasons 1-7 of SG1 and the first of Atlantis.  Ive not seen the Ori yet coz i dont have sky.  Oh well

Anubis
=RDG=[N.B]canadiannnn
Forklift Whore
+67|6737|Canader , eh?
i just updated my sig.. if anyone has photoshop could they plz make a Stargate sig for me?
here are some pics of RDA http://images.google.se/images?svnum=10 … mp;spell=1 google ftw!!

Last edited by =RDG=[N.B]canadiannnn (2006-06-16 08:39:41)

buttersIRL
+17|6567
yeah it used to be good up until about season 7.  Then you get sick of them saving the world at the very last minute from a nearly undefeatable enemy due to some really stupid reasons.

"we are about to be blown up by 400 space ships in orbit, but look at this big red button that we never noticed before marked "SAVE PLANET" !

and now that they always have to have a cliff hanger ending it totally sucks and as for the new guy he was great in farscape but he is just too much like o'neill in this, its like he a fricking clone.

ok got that of my chest ! thx
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6516|Doncaster, UK

buttersIRL wrote:

"we are about to be blown up by 400 space ships in orbit, but look at this big red button that we never noticed before marked "SAVE PLANET" !
LOL
pfc_toecutter
meatshield
+38|6588|Houston, TX
I don't watch it much anymore, but I couldn't wait for the P-90 in BF2 because of that show.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6531

pfc_toecutter wrote:

I don't watch it much anymore, but I couldn't wait for the P-90 in BF2 because of that show.
Me too.  Even when it was first released and was really crappy, I used it all the time because it was the Stargate gun.  Because of that, when they fixed it, for a few weeks I was god-like with the P-90, then everyone else caught up.

The non-O'Neill seasons haven't started in Oz yet......so sad.  I'm not much a fan of Atlantis, particularly after they did that stupid 2-parter to tie in with Atlantis.  Good god, those were two episodes I could have lived without!
homewestand
+3|6529|Coventry UK
I didnt think much of stargate when it first came out but i really like it now. i have seasons 1-6. just waiting for the rest to come down in price. I cant wait till the nxt season. sounds really good and only a few months away now. but i will have to download it cause it takes ages to come out over in the uk. we are like 4-6 months behind USA.
Use0fWeapons
Get repairs here
+60|6503|Doncaster - UK
Is the Stargate game EVER going to get released!
i mean, god, how long do i have to wait to get hold of a staff weapon!

Great fun, you have to overlook its faults, i think they need to wrap it up though, or it may go out with a fizz not a bang.  RDA was the humor and drive of the show.
Oh well, i still love it and have the lot on DVD, i am their bitch
Never got into Atlantis.
homewestand
+3|6529|Coventry UK
I just want to know how they are going to destroy the ori. the ori ships were massive and even to Asgard couldn't do any thing to them.
Anubis5289
Jaffa Kree

Use0fWeapons wrote:

Is the Stargate game EVER going to get released!
i mean, god, how long do i have to wait to get hold of a staff weapon!

Great fun, you have to overlook its faults, i think they need to wrap it up though, or it may go out with a fizz not a bang.  RDA was the humor and drive of the show.
Oh well, i still love it and have the lot on DVD, i am their bitch
Never got into Atlantis.
I dont think that game is getting released anymore   I cant remember the reason though.  It might have had something to do with the publishers.  Still i aint sure.

Anubis
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6537|NYC / Hamburg

another stargate fan here .. too bad that i only have seasons 1-8 and atlantis 1 cause i dont have sky either. And there is no way of convincing my parents to lend me their Credit card so i can buy the DVDs (believe me, i tried).

Also that was the reason the p90 was my 3ed or 4th unlock. i was so dissappoited (it was still the good old 1.1 days).

Ive seen some episodes from season 9 and atlantis 2 and i have to add
BRING BACK JACK!!!!
BRING BACK JACK!!!!
BRING BACK JACK!!!!
BRING BACK JACK!!!!
BRING BACK JACK!!!!
BRING BACK JACK!!!!
BRING BACK JACK!!!!

and i cant tell you guys how nice it is to find some people who like stargate, i always though that i am the only one on the planet.

also how do you guys like the movie?

EDIT: +1 for all fans

Last edited by max (2006-06-16 15:45:00)

once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
homewestand
+3|6529|Coventry UK
I have got the movie. i think its one of them films u can keep watching and you still enjoy. I dont know many ppl who do like stargate but i guess there must be a lot else they would of stopped making them.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6531
The original Stargate game got dumped, but now they're doing an MMOFPS
homewestand
+3|6529|Coventry UK
that sounds good. u ever played the online stargate game. its not great. www.stargatewars.com
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6691|Sydney, Australia
Love that show. I'm slowly buying all the seasons on DVD. Have about 4 at the moment.

I also like Stargate Atlantis. I have only seen up to the end of season one... the bastard TV network that shows stargate and SG:Atlantis haven't put it back on.

Usually Stargate was screened for half the year, during ratings season. They would show a season at a time, then have a 4-5 month break. (Rather annoying because all seasons end with a "to be continued" episode.)

Looks like I won't be seeing the rest of it then

Mcminty.
Kendoson
+10|6664|Scotland

=RDG=[N.B]canadiannnn wrote:

Stargate FTW!!!!!... Richard Dean Anderson is the coolest!!! that show is actually filmed around my home town and i have seen RDA in the city once... he is so cool!!!!!
this is a quick knock up but somit like this u after?????? need more info b4 i do u a proper one!!!
https://img228.imageshack.us/img228/9981/blackhole28gr.gif
ohhh thats a ropy cut but do better when i no what u after just it takes a while
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6531
McMinty:  The worst part was how they screwed around with it!  At one stage, it was at a different time each week for eight weeks.  Then they started showing the second half of one season with the first half of the next.  At one stage I was tempted to send them a suspicious package........then realised I might share a cell with someone who was bigger than me and didn't like Stargate.  So sad..........

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard