Ferdy
+37|6563|Netherland
Use search bifore posting! thank you
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6553|Doncaster, UK
Just one question... what's kidnapping????

I'm paranoid now and keep checking behind me
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6662|Brisbane, Australia

Mate, if that happens to you, switch teams, if it works, you go to the other team, if it doesnt, it kills you, so you cant be revived and you only lose 2 points as opposed to all of them for being reported

You can switch teams at any time, alive or dead, try to do it while dead, but if your desperate, anytime will do
Avarice
+41|6579|London, UK
Boris got "kidnapped" :@:@:@

Check the fourth "kidnap" video, that's our mod!

Other than that though, it funny
Ferdy
+37|6563|Netherland

Avarice wrote:

Boris got "kidnapped" :@:@:@

Check the fourth "kidnap" video, that's our mod!

Other than that though, it funny
Yes, this is realy funny!!!!!!

Gr ferdy
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6799|Jupiter
Omg No Way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6639|Derby, England

You mean the link that shows me been idle ? you mean that ? sure Iv seen that, same gues who tryed doing that trick couldent even get close to me when I was not idle ingame. ( infact I dident even have to do much they were prety much owning them selfs lol )

Thats why u only see that video   ( there is no way on this planet any of them noobs can kidnap me ) I just switch teams done no more revive by medic

anyways thread closed there are other threads about This subject use search.

Peace Boris

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard