KingMchris
+12|6512|London
Coz to be honest, i've never seen a girl on BF2, as i didn't think war would appeal to them?
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6702|St. Andrews / Oslo

Yeah, anyone know who the best BF2 girl is?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6662
Citizen One is the best, but I don't know about rank .
KingMchris
+12|6512|London

Superior Mind wrote:

Someones been getting it on with the girly chick!

haha;)
I~Love~Mysti
+23|6553
*Whistles quietly*

No, seriously, I'm a guy. I don't know if any girl would actually enjoy bf2, then again, a few people have told stories about when their girlfriends play bf2, so I dunno.
Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6530
I thought Citizen one wasnt real! She was just a fat old man behind  a computer screen.

GL Andy
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6731

c4_he_was_famous wrote:

I thought Citizen one wasnt real! She was just a fat old man behind  a computer screen.

GL Andy
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6731

Stryyker #1
Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6530
lol thx for the -1 for being a "tard" really shows your age.

GL Andy
Minnesoter
+2|6729
Why wouldn't Bf2 appeal to females?  The game is sexy and intelligent and most of all FUN!
As for the best female player?
Me ; )

Last edited by Minnesoter (2006-06-16 05:34:23)

Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6530

Minnesoter wrote:

Why wouldn't Bf2 appeal to females?  The game is sexy and intelligent and most of all FUN!
As for the best female player?
Me ; )
proof?

GL Andy
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6664|Howell, Mi USA
Isn't ImmytotheK a pretty high rank?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Minnesoter
+2|6729
Proof of what?  That I'm female?
Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6530
is it not KtotheImmy? maybe its changed but idk wat rank she is.

GL Andy
Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6530

Minnesoter wrote:

Proof of what?  That I'm female?
lol...once in a while i take the piss and j/k around.....that was one of those times.

GL Andy
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6680

c4_he_was_famous wrote:

GL Andy
erm......... i have met jin aka citizen one...... we live like 20mins away from each other and have seen her on web cam numerous times
Minnesoter
+2|6729
Well, it's a good thing you were taking the piss, otherwise I was going to ask for proof of your masculinity. : P
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6619|South Korea.

JaM3z wrote:

erm......... i have met jin aka citizen one...... we live like 20mins away from each other and have seen her on web cam numerous times
James you sexy bitch! . But yeah lets get one thing straight; the only fat bloke sitting behind a computer desk here, is you GL Andy. And to answer the question originaly posted; Ktotheimmy is the highest ranked female player here. And even though this is off topic, why the fuck do you keep posting your name under every post, we know who you are by now, jesus.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6731

buttsex
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6625|Brisbane, Australia

Superior Mind wrote:

Uhh actually, no one knows what gender citizen is, They got sprung a few weeks ago, because their picture was one cut from one of those korean strip teases (I think)

Its true, if you want, Ill post the tread
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6680

Sarrk wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

Uhh actually, no one knows what gender citizen is, They got sprung a few weeks ago, because their picture was one cut from one of those korean strip teases (I think)

Its true, if you want, Ill post the tread
read above post, i met her
mavrick 3399
EA GAMES PATCH EVERYTHING
+102|6511|Doncaster UK

Citizen One wrote:

JaM3z wrote:

James you sexy bitch! . But yeah lets get one thing straight; the only fat bloke sitting behind a computer desk here, is you GL Andy. And to answer the question originaly posted; Ktotheimmy is the highest ranked female player here. And even though this is off topic, why the fuck do you keep posting your name under every post, we know who you are by now, jesus.
OWNED GL ANDY :LOL:
TehMyke
D:
+343|6679
blazin.uk is a chick on the weekends.... (dont ask)
Dilbert2468
+6|6710|Australia
wow what an interesting topic.................................
Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6530

Citizen One wrote:

JaM3z wrote:

lol....i wou;ld say that i am the exact opposite of what i described(except for being a male) and just to say...it was said on another post that you had just made it up and you wer not really female....and to answer the question about my post ending: I do this to remind ppl that i have no bad feelings/annoyances with what was wrote and I give my name just to show "metaphorically" that we are mutual friends or "on first name terms".....you may see this as "lame" as it is but you wouldnt believe the number of ppl on the internet who actually take things posted in the forums to heart!

EDIT:btw GL Andy is not my name.....Andy is my name whereas GL= Good Luck
GL Andy

Last edited by c4_he_was_famous (2006-06-16 05:49:56)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard