Bravo3
+12|6660
Half of you all here are morons you all take the game to serously and whine about everything that doesnt go your way and about nothing being right in your game give me a fucking break who gives a shit its a fucking game. take a break and dont take it so serously or play it and play it to have fun and not take it to serously like you all are doing. omfg he is hackin so who gives a fuck. hes play to have fun not statpad or anything hes just havin fun omg theres a glitch who gives a fuck play another map or get the fuck over it you guys really expect for this to be really realistic come on you morons. i mean damn ITS JUST A FUCKING GAME!!!!!!!!
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6701

That video was gay.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6701

Lol bravo, i didn't neg you, how cute that you think you did. Funny that you just assume.  Oh and funny how you didn't leave YOUR name.

Last edited by PspRpg-7 (2006-06-15 23:22:15)

Bravo3
+12|6660
that wasnt me i didnt negative you dude im not like that why would i negative you when i actually laughed at your post when you said what a crapy video. so i dont know what your talking about?????
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6701

Then neg me, or pos me, and prove it wrong.
panderiz
+32|6770
^^ how can you neg someone with such a great sig as that!
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6701

people find ways...
Ryle
+1|6755|Seattle
Bravo your right, it is just a fucking game. Dont fucking whine about other people whining.
Bravo3
+12|6660

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Then neg me, or pos me, and prove it wrong.
there i karmad you so are you happy now?????????????
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6701

Sorry, I'll pos you tommorow, my bad.
Bravo3
+12|6660
its all good. idc about karma anyway but if you insist then ok

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard