-F8-Scotch
+43|6562

Horseman 77 wrote:

I could care less if someone thinks my post is lacking credibility, they are entitled to there opinion.

Though strictly acting within military law, The Marines treatment without charges is to date unprecedented.

So perhaps you should loosen your grip.

My statement is biased. I stand by my own, against anyone who would do them harm.

It is called loyalty. You do not seem familiar with the concept ?

If they are charged and later justly convicted they will lose my support, till then yes I am biased and would like to see them treated the way the ACLU treats cop killers or Nuns caught smuggling C4 to leftist guerrillas in south America.

Where does your hatred come from ? it shows you have no corner on maturity.
What "treatment without charges"? Have any of them actually been arrested?

"In the meantime, marines from the company involved have been confined to barracks at Camp Pendleton in California or are being held in the brig."

So..they are being confined to barracks, or put into the brig. Gee, what a terrible travesty. In other conflicts they might have been taken out back the commanders tent a summarily executed, sometimes guilt being a secondary concern.

Honestly I think your so called "loyalty" is nothing more than a misguided attempt to be like a Marine, or feel that you're doing something. I really don't know, nor do I care, what psychosis you are currently struggling with.

Obviously you have a problem with constitutional law, basic human rights and moral values beyond "Super America" bigotry. Do yourself a favor and step off the shetland pony you seem to think is your steed, relax and please tell someone you need help.

As to my "hatred", there really isn't anything there. If you want to point at ghosts or try and dig up skeletons, please go ahead. I'm fairly well versed in American History, especially so when dealing with matters of the military and American warfare. I don't claim to be an expert by any means however I've done my bits of homework through the years. If you have ZERO basis for your arguments, which appears to be the reality of the situation, then why not simply go sit somewhere and spin for a bit?

Scotch
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6830

-F8-Scotch wrote:

Horseman 77 wrote:

I could care less if someone thinks my post is lacking credibility, they are entitled to there opinion.

Though strictly acting within military law, The Marines treatment without charges is to date unprecedented.

So perhaps you should loosen your grip.

My statement is biased. I stand by my own, against anyone who would do them harm.

It is called loyalty. You do not seem familiar with the concept ?

If they are charged and later justly convicted they will lose my support, till then yes I am biased and would like to see them treated the way the ACLU treats cop killers or Nuns caught smuggling C4 to leftist guerrillas in south America.

Where does your hatred come from ? it shows you have no corner on maturity.
What "treatment without charges"? Have any of them actually been arrested?

"In the meantime, marines from the company involved have been confined to barracks at Camp Pendleton in California or are being held in the brig."

So..they are being confined to barracks, or put into the brig. Gee, what a terrible travesty. In other conflicts they might have been taken out back the commanders tent a summarily executed, sometimes guilt being a secondary concern.

Honestly I think your so called "loyalty" is nothing more than a misguided attempt to be like a Marine, or feel that you're doing something. I really don't know, nor do I care, what psychosis you are currently struggling with.

Obviously you have a problem with constitutional law, basic human rights and moral values beyond "Super America" bigotry. Do yourself a favor and step off the shetland pony you seem to think is your steed, relax and please tell someone you need help.

As to my "hatred", there really isn't anything there. If you want to point at ghosts or try and dig up skeletons, please go ahead. I'm fairly well versed in American History, especially so when dealing with matters of the military and American warfare. I don't claim to be an expert by any means however I've done my bits of homework through the years. If you have ZERO basis for your arguments, which appears to be the reality of the situation, then why not simply go sit somewhere and spin for a bit?

Scotch
I don't have a problem with Constitutional Law and Military courts invoveld don't adhere to it.
You know this so your point is clouded at best.

If they were Arrested or charged they would be entitled to certain rights which they do not have at the moment, that's 1/2 of the point, you missed it.

Basis for Argument?

you say

-F8-Scotch wrote:

" I am fairly well versed in American History, especially so when dealing with matters of the military and American warfare.
Then you go on to say

-F8-Scotch wrote:

"In other conflicts they might have been taken out back the commanders tent a summarily executed, sometimes guilt being a secondary concern.
What century or what or who's army are you talking about?

The Marines in question are currently being held in 8x 8 foot cells 23 hours a day.
When they are let out they are shackeld.

This has not been done before to Any Marine not charged and people, their families, etc., simply want to know  why they are being treated different. This is according to the council they received Monday 06-12-06 and NBC Radio news. Maybe your radio is better than anyone else's?

Further.

On one hand you say

-F8-Scotch wrote:

"As to my "hatred", there really isn't anything there. "
yet you said

-F8-Scotch wrote:

"Do yourself a favor and step off the shetland pony you seem to think is your steed, relax and please tell someone you need help"
You cast about phrases like

-F8-Scotch wrote:

" I really don't know, nor do I care, what psychosis you are currently struggling with"  "Super America bigotry ".
You don't seem aware of even the text of your previous sentence. This is the only evidence of psychosis I have seen in this entire thread and its yours.
Is F8 and scotch Two different people ?
Perhaps you could make a solid argument without insults. Acting and sounding Tough while remaining safely anonymous seems silly at best. Many people think, Big mouth = Little Jimmy

These are your own words above and anyone can read them.
Ziggy_79x
+4|6678

-F8-Scotch wrote:

As to my "hatred", there really isn't anything there. If you want to point at ghosts or try and dig up skeletons, please go ahead. I'm fairly well versed in American History, especially so when dealing with matters of the military and American warfare. I don't claim to be an expert by any means however I've done my bits of homework through the years. If you have ZERO basis for your arguments, which appears to be the reality of the situation, then why not simply go sit somewhere and spin for a bit?Scotch
Finally someone calls this asshat out on his stupid "I live in Montana and I'm in the militia and I raise horseys so I know exactly what American people think and want, and I know everything that what the Bush administration says is true cause I live in Wyoming and I raise horses" bullshit. Fucking blind patriotism is going to take this country straight into the shitter and people like Horseman(Coulters Fanboy)77 are whats speeding it up.

Edit: As to the above post, Horseman yet again plays his MerryGoRound game trying to sound intelligent when he really dosen't make any fucking point at all.

Not that I make many points, except pointing out this assholes blind patriotism and his prevalence for twisting and spinning shit around to the point that Faux News is sending him recruitment letters.

Last edited by Ziggy_79x (2006-06-15 22:39:52)

CommieChipmunk
+488|6563|Portland, OR, USA

Major_Spittle wrote:

Ikarti wrote:

[pWa]Recon wrote:

6: combatants still breathing are questioned when time permits
or just murdered for fun.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.inf … le5365.htm
Maybe you should go to Iraq.  You could have jumped the wall and ran out there like a dumb ass and helped the terrorist that was just shooting at you;  Or maybe you could have just left him there and baby sat him till it was safe to go and capture him; Or maybe you would have just left him there and moved on and hope he didn't pick up his gun and shoot the next US soldier that he saw.

I personally thought it was a good shot, clearly hit the guy in his heart region. 

Strangely enough that TERRORIST was not wearing a UNIFORM so it was perfectly legal even by Geneva standards.

As for what the soldier said about it, I'll judge that after I am shot at and kill the guy that was just trying to kill me.  I'm sure we all deal with the killing of another person our own way. 

I am PROUD of that soldier and what he is doing to help protect me, my family, our way of life, and the world from Fucktards like you and the other terrorists.

Reality is a something you have not grown up enough to grasp.
people like you irritate me a lot.  see, that person who died, thats a human.  someone not much different from you or from me.  So, how about i shoot you in the leg alright? just for the rush, ya know?  then while your down writhing in pain i'm guna fire off a couple rounds into your torso.  your dead.  gone, never coming back

have you people lost it?  its a fucking human life!!!  Think of everything that man did before that day, think of everything that lead up to that one moment, his family, children, job, friends.. these things are all created over a period of a life time and to think that it's all erased, gone, meaningless.. because some ignorant bastard felt light shooting off a couple rounds..

so next time some patriotic hero gets pissed and decides to fire off a few round into your chest, dont complain its for a good cause.. hes promoting freedom, democracy and best of all! capitalism!!

god bless america
whittsend
PV1 Joe Snuffy
+78|6751|MA, USA
That clip is positively worthless.  NO conclusions can be drawn from it because it doesn't contain the context in which; a) the guy was shot, and b) the comments were made.

I strongly suspect they were omitted deliberately.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6830

Ziggy_79x wrote:

Finally someone calls this asshat out on his stupid "I live in Montana and I'm in the militia and I raise horseys so I know exactly what American people think and want, and I know everything that what the Bush administration says is true cause I live in Wyoming and I raise horses" bullshit. Fucking blind patriotism is going to take this country straight into the shitter and people like Horseman(Coulters Fanboy)77 are whats speeding it up.

Edit: As to the above post, Horseman yet again plays his MerryGoRound game trying to sound intelligent when he really dosen't make any fucking point at all.

Not that I make many points, except pointing out this assholes blind patriotism and his prevalence for twisting and spinning shit around to the point that Faux News is sending him recruitment letters.
Way of base, Your not even in the Ball Park.

Until very recently I lived in NYC. I still commute in regularly for business.

You clearly know nothing about me and have not read through any posts completely.

Except for some rantings, your point seems absent.

Again no point, not one thing to offer, except blind hatred?

I cant imagine feeling so helpless and impotent that I was reduced to acting tough on line.

You claim to be (forward thinking, tolerant of other views, the  voice of reason Progressive )  Why is that?

Are you comfortable letting everyone know you are a total hypocrite.

You can't even lead your life to the Failed Ideologies you want to force on others.
CommieChipmunk
+488|6563|Portland, OR, USA
gs.. dude how would a guy on the ground near death kill me? pull a gun out of his ass and shoot it at me?

1st i wouldnt be there because i would hop the border before i'd ever serve in a war i dont believe in

2nd if the guy actually posed some threat i think the soldiers would have been a little mores serious, you know not egging the guy on to kill him... murder really
Teebaggs1
X-LG Member
+25|6743|Maine, MA, and PJ concerts

CommieChipmunk wrote:

1st i wouldnt be there because i would hop the border before i'd ever serve in a war i dont believe in
I vote you get out now.  There are men dying to keep you safe and warm in your mommies arms regardless of what you believe or not.  I'd much rather sacrifice you for one of the real brave men that are living on life's edge day in and day out.  For christ sake, you call yourself "commiechipmunk"...1st of all, the chipmunks died out in the 80s and we're gayer then Elton John's boyfriend.  2ndly, commie...need I say more...just get the fuck out now.   

Lastly, go jump the border and go pick coffee beans for my morning drink you worthless piece of shit.

ps...saying "dude" in real life is bad enough...do you have to type it too?  ffs!
MostHigh
+4|6727|Virgina, USA

Bubbalo wrote:

So they weren't malicious they were just dumb?  Well, that should make Iraqis feel a whole lot safer.
You are a freakin idiot...this is war not BF2.  They were not dumb they were proactive.  War is hell.  Haditha is proof.
Home
Section.80
+447|6840|Seattle, Washington, USA

rawls2 wrote:

They pick up guns and shoot at us and their own kind. Yet we cry for them when they get shot. I dont understand.
We pick up guns and shoot at them and our own kind. I cry for my own when they are shot. You don't understand the tragedy of human suffering? I am sad to hear how many US soldiers have died over there, and I am equally sad about the number of Iraqis that were killed.

Well, thanks for educating me. I was previously unaware that cavemen were still around. I have the (apparently unique) ability to be saddened by the loss of human life in general, unlike others who bawl over their precious Americans but cheer at the death of an Iraqi. Kind of shows how selfish some of us really are. When I look up the definition of tragedy, it says this:

A disastrous event, especially one involving distressing loss or injury to life.

From what I've read here, some of us think the definition is this:

A disastrous event, especially one involving distressing loss or injury to American life.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6554

MostHigh wrote:

You are a freakin idiot...this is war not BF2.  They were not dumb they were proactive.  War is hell.  Haditha is proof.
So, proactive = murdering people who might one day attempt to kill you, and this is perfectly acceptable.  Right, I'm off to kill my neighbour, he's been looking at me funny since day 1.
Havazn
+39|6687|van.ca

Teebaggs1 wrote:

There are men dying to keep you safe and warm in your mommies arms regardless of what you believe or not.
Where is your proof of this?
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6830

CommieChipmunk wrote:

gs.. dude how would a guy on the ground near death kill me? pull a gun out of his ass and shoot it at me?

2nd if the guy actually posed some threat i think the soldiers would have been a little mores serious, you know not egging the guy on to kill him... murder really
could he be fiening death? are you going to risk your life to find out.

Soldiers in WWII didn't know of the death camps till after so I geuss you would have sat that out too.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6542|Southeastern USA

M1-Lightning wrote:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b40/m … tchart.jpg

What a worthless fucking thread. I figured there might some good debate on here from the first few posts until I saw it got hijacked by Hate-The-Military Inc.
+1 for you...it are mazing people times repeated bananas underwearsauce gurh brbrblblla;  uh-uuhu
Xietsu
Banned
+50|6549

Teebaggs1 wrote:

CommieChipmunk wrote:

I vote you get out now.  There are men dying to keep you safe and warm in your mommies arms regardless of what you believe or not.  I'd much rather sacrifice you for one of the real brave men that are living on life's edge day in and day out.  For christ sake, you call yourself "commiechipmunk"...1st of all, the chipmunks died out in the 80s and we're gayer then Elton John's boyfriend.  2ndly, commie...need I say more...just get the fuck out now.   

Lastly, go jump the border and go pick coffee beans for my morning drink you worthless piece of shit.

ps...saying "dude" in real life is bad enough...do you have to type it too?  ffs!
Unless he lives in a major US city (or in proximity of a strategic location), I'd definitely think that our soldiers aren't protecting his safety. LoL. Noobles these days .
whittsend
PV1 Joe Snuffy
+78|6751|MA, USA

whittsend wrote:

That clip is positively worthless.  NO conclusions can be drawn from it because it doesn't contain the context in which; a) the guy was shot, and b) the comments were made.

I strongly suspect they were omitted deliberately.
Ikarti gave me -1 for this.  He said:

ikarti wrote:

Of course you can. That's a degenerate with a gun shooting a wounded man. I strongly suspect you'd still deny it no matter what evidence was presented -Ikarti
I was going to give him +1 for being a man about it and leaving his name.  That is the first time anyone has ever done that with a negative...and I appreciate it.  On the other hand, giving - Karma over a matter of opinion, as opposed to simply debating it in the open, is pretty lame, so I decided to not give the +.

Moving on.  Ikarti:  I haven't denied anyting (as you claim in your quote).  I merely stated that one can't draw any conclusions because of the dearth of information in that clip...which remains absolutely true.

Given that you know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about the context of the incident, because the clip omits any data other than that a man was shot and someone was pretty pleased about something, it's clear that you will make a judgment regardless of the facts presented to you.  This tells me that you have made your mind up about the subject, without respect to the facts, because, quite simply, you haven't got any.  You didn't even know for a fact THAT soldier was pleased about THAT shooting.  He could have been talking about something completely different, and you have no information indicating otherwise.  Sorry, but it's all about context, and none was established there.  I know you desperately want to hate American troops; jumping to a conclusion as you have, with no valid data, proclaims it to the world.  Your willingness to assume the worst, frankly, makes you as bad as what you claim to despise.

Edit: Upon reflection I gave the +1 to Ikarti.  it's so rare for someone to leave their name, I guess he deserves it, even if I don't agree with his motivation for giving the -1.

Last edited by whittsend (2006-06-21 09:09:43)

Darth_Fleder
Mod from the Church of the Painful Truth
+533|6799|Orlando, FL - Age 43

Darth_Fleder wrote:

Ikarti wrote:

That's the most retarded thing I've ever read. And don't try to take that to your credit for being sarcastic. The fact that you think that sarcasm illustrates a point is so flawed.
That's pretty funny coming from you, Ikarti.

Ikarti in http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pid=470957#p470957  wrote:

I think .50 cal should be ok as long as its only used on US troops.

The troops deserve every IED they get.

Ikarti in http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=30597&p=3  wrote:

I hope these guys get beheaded on tape. Serves those fucks right.
I rest my case.

Last edited by Darth_Fleder (2006-06-20 08:11:42)

Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6830
When some one leaves  one of these Ikartis floating, just flush twice ok Darth_Felder. that way it wont float back up.

Last edited by Horseman 77 (2006-06-20 07:59:36)

Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6702|Wilmington, DE, US
Darth Fleder, you got a hard on for me or what?
Crash727
+12|6635|NH, USA

Darth_Fleder wrote:

Darth_Fleder wrote:

Ikarti wrote:

That's the most retarded thing I've ever read. And don't try to take that to your credit for being sarcastic. The fact that you think that sarcasm illustrates a point is so flawed.
That's pretty funny coming from you, Ikarti.

I think .50 cal should be ok as long as its only used on US troops.

The troops deserve every IED they get.

Ikarti in http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=30597&p=3  wrote:

I hope these guys get beheaded on tape. Serves those fucks right.
I rest my case.
I will bet Ikarti goes to sleep every night listening to the propaganda of Shirley Phelps-Roper and the Westboro Baptist Church.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6522|Global Command

Crash727 wrote:

I will bet Ikarti goes to sleep every night listening to the propaganda of Shirley Phelps-Roper and the Westboro Baptist Church.
And how. Will somebody ban him please?
BN
smells like wee wee
+159|6761

Alexanderthegrape wrote:

And how. Will somebody ban him please?
If being an arsehole was a bannable offence you would have been banned already.
MorbidFetus
+76|6544|Ohio
On a side note, my ALS instructor's brother was in Mogadishu (the actual Black Hawk down incident). He said his bro told him that it wasn't like in the movie. It was a total bloodbath. Anything that moved died. Moral of the story is that I would take any news with a grain of salt (good or bad).
whittsend
PV1 Joe Snuffy
+78|6751|MA, USA

MorbidFetus wrote:

On a side note, my ALS instructor's brother was in Mogadishu (the actual Black Hawk down incident). He said his bro told him that it wasn't like in the movie. It was a total bloodbath. Anything that moved died. Moral of the story is that I would take any news with a grain of salt (good or bad).
What unit was he in?
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6834|Cologne, Germany

I believe we have had the haditha debate already and I think most of us agreed that there is no possibility for a serious debate without the investigation having been concluded. No one of us was there and even those with military experience can only speculate.

The original thread was closed after 8 pages. If anyone cares, it can be found here: http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=27121&p=1.

Not surprisingly, this thread has turned out to be just as entertaining, and it seems it is only a matter of hours until it is also closed. The positions are taken, the frontline has been drawn...

Can anyone post an updated news report on the investigation ? That way, we could at least try to keep ourselves informed on the facts of the matter before continuing this "debate"...

EDIT: Xietsu, I believe you still owe cougar an answer...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard