Poll

Was Armored Fury worth buying?

Yes68%68% - 131
No8%8% - 17
Its ok, Like EF and will fade quick22%22% - 44
Total: 192
slidero
It's better than EF but it'll die pretty soon.  I honestly wouldn't bother.
SGT_Dicklewicz
+33|6625
Buy it if you like to fight guys to fly or spend a lot of time in a tank or jeep.
I think it was worth the $10. It's fine, just like the old maps more.
unarmedcivilian
+0|6526
Definetly worth the $10 I payed for it, left me wanting more though... If you expect new guns or armies don't bother, but for what you do get (new vehicles and maps) it is well worth it.
Vintageologist
Tankbuster
+31|6759|Vienna, Austria
It definately was worth buying... that said, EF was too. I like both packs.

Last edited by Vintageologist (2006-06-17 15:15:39)

Vintageologist
Tankbuster
+31|6759|Vienna, Austria

Battlefield2Player wrote:

It's pretty kewl.  I mean, you can drive semi's on 64 version Road Rage!!  There are just sooooooo many tanks, in my opinion.  I do think it will last longer than Euro Forces, simply because of the new jets and aircraft (the "Little Bird" sure can go!).

They should have included new weapons!!
You know... it's called ARMORED Fury for a reason
New weapons would have been fun though... like the Steyr AUG with M203 for the Assault
Badcow68
+4|6726|Tucson, AZ
Got it and love it. Not big on the planes. Planes can rune the big maps but thats just me. Want to fly? Get a flight sim... Love the big maps and the ground war. Tanks can be a pain in the butt, but it does keep it balanced most of the time.
Vintageologist
Tankbuster
+31|6759|Vienna, Austria

Badcow68 wrote:

Got it and love it. Not big on the planes. Planes can rune the big maps but thats just me. Want to fly? Get a flight sim... Love the big maps and the ground war. Tanks can be a pain in the butt, but it does keep it balanced most of the time.
So you don't like Armor and Planes? Go play CS then.

Just kiddin'
SEAL19
+3|6532
AF is alright, but I like special forces alot better.
-r3-anubis
+73|6538|florida
I love AF! Plus, I didn't buy! My brother bought it for me since he had no use for $10 anyways.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6673|Colorado
I like it, think its worth way more than euro forces.
Delta_38DS
Self Proclaimed A10 Whore
+27|6565
Its definitly worth it.  Its been the only thing i've been playing since it came out.  Its worth more then 10 dollars IMO, but don't tell EA that... they might raise AF's price.
Vintageologist
Tankbuster
+31|6759|Vienna, Austria

Delta_38DS wrote:

Its definitly worth it.  Its been the only thing i've been playing since it came out.  Its worth more then 10 dollars IMO, but don't tell EA that... they might raise AF's price.
I think $/€10 is the optimal price for the booster packs as it is still an amount people will spend without thinking too much as there's not that much to lose v.s. the 30 for the expansion or 50 for a new game. Just my $/€.02

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard