=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6600|England
WEHAY we one even though the paraguay had 12 players (including the ref of course!)
obmit666
+11|6639|Just the other side of Reality
First we take Paraguay, then, the World.
Mwuhahahaha
No 1 Gooner
coopj Dependant
+98|6587|England
sorry peeps but i think that was crap! why the HEL did he bring off owen? thought we were trying to get him fully match fit? again a bunch of weird tactics from sven and i worry that no matter how well we play he will fuck it with his subs and shit! why take walcott if he is not going to use him? im gald we won but am worried about the second half...same old long ball...hmmm
mattajohnstone
+15|6804
I have 3 tickets available for the worldcup final but I am unable to go due to work commitments .

Will sell to the highest bidder.

http://home.casema.nl/dimario/kaartjes.jpg

oooooo yeah woooooooohoooooooo come on England!!!

Last edited by mattajohnstone (2006-06-10 08:22:29)

Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6581|England

Well, that first half was awesome. Even Crouch played well - which surprised me, and everyone else tbh. Gerrard, Lampard and Joe Cole were stars in that first half - one of them really deserved a goal to make that a 2-0 win.
Second half.....dismal. Ok, fair enough, the heat out there was at least 28-30 degrees...i think that anyone playing in that would start to fade out after 45minutes, let alone the full 90. Taking Owen off was our biggest mistake. Ok, Downing played well and was really the only one to start attacking in the 2nd half - but not in for Owen. I really think that Walcott should have replaced him instead, so that at least Crouch would have had some support - just like the usual fellas with Lineaker were saying over and over.

Also that referee was, erm, *polite, yet criticising word needed here* A BIASED TWAT? (ah, thatll do). Im sorry, but half of those decisions were biased. Take that one on Lampard where he got 2timed by the sideline. Or Crouch being penalised everytime he went for a header. Or Gerrard after that superb tackle. Or countless other "fouls" commited.
I hope that referee doesnt ref another one of our games....espeically for one where Rooney is playing in it. O god, I can see it now!

At the end of the day, thats the first time weve won the opener since 1982, weve got our 3points and our boys did us proud in the first half. Provided they keep that first half performance up for all the rest of the games, I see no reason why we wont be in the final. Unless they play like they did in the 2nd half of course...

Summary:
First Half: How we want England to be
Second Half: What England usually give us

EDIT: Lmao at that piccie...had it on email at work yesterday

Last edited by Snake (2006-06-10 08:26:45)

rededition
+15|6588
What do u do to all mexican refs?

Round them all up....put them in a field and BOMB THE BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
=OBS= EstebanRey
+256|6566|Oxford, England, UK, EU, Earth
The points are on the board and although England should have played better, Paraguay's defence was well organised after the goal.  Trinidad and Tobago should be a walk over meaning the Sweden game won't be about qualifacation and then Rooney will be back!!!!!
No 1 Gooner
coopj Dependant
+98|6587|England

=OBS= EstebanRey wrote:

The points are on the board and although England should have played better, Paraguay's defence was well organised after the goal.  Trinidad and Tobago should be a walk over meaning the Sweden game won't be about qualifacation and then Rooney will be back!!!!!
Good thread,good guy,good views,good positivity...+1 for you
WhiteKnight2
+1|6644|London
Game one, 1-0. Time to step it up. This is our year.

VINDALOO!
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6777

BF2 how?
rustynutz
I am British!
+124|6698|England and damn proud
England Ftw!!!!111!!!!
lettuce
site lurkerer
+26|6659|cheshire u.k
Oh Yea 1-0,we're on the way
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6724|th3 unkn0wn
T&T today. Come on England! Let's send them Soca Warriors packin'!

And out with Eriksson cos he's a ponce!
BMF-Nichman
+6|6552
i dont care who wins the world cup is awesome to watch, did you see the germany v. poland game? intense and sweet to watch
Smitty5613
+46|6542|Middle of nowhere, California
Im USA all tha way so i dont really give 2 shits

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard