Snipedya14
Dont tread on me
+77|6710|Mountains of West Virginia

Mobias1 wrote:

this game is starting to piss me off, not the fact that im not that good, but the fact that ppl constantly base rape and it has so many gay glitches and flaws, my game is always crashing and its really laggy 25%of the time
Yea you picked a bad time to join BF2.
-r3-anubis
+73|6552|florida

Snipedya14 wrote:

Yea you picked a bad time to join BF2.
True.
BMF-Nichman
+6|6552
dont worry about it, if your like me then your k/d ratio will go up alot when you start to understand the game. i started out with like a .5 and now im at 2 something. dont give up have faith in yourself!
iamtheoneneo
+16|6684
who gives a rats arse?!!?! christ sake its only a few simple stats , surely your life is more meaningful than that? just have fucking FUN
r0oki3
+13|6562

iamtheoneneo wrote:

who gives a rats arse?!!?! christ sake its only a few simple stats , surely your life is more meaningful than that? just have fucking FUN
your always going on about ppl's "Life"'s ,
is it because you ...
ohh wait we have been here before.
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6542|Belgium

Mobias1 wrote:

ok im a big big noob ive only been playing like 5 days and my kdr is like 400/800

is this normal for a noob like me????will it get better when i start getting used to the gmae????"
Don't worry. This was my first FPS game so I got owned too. I once had a KD of 0.48 and had 1100 more deaths than kills. But I improved and it gets better and look now. I only have 50 more deaths instead of 1100. I'm guessing it will be above 1.0 soon! Just keep playing. It's more important to have fun while playing and have some fun teamworking than statpadding to get those KDR up. Soon you will get better and the KDR will improve yourself.

My accuracy still sucks as I like to shoot random when bored on trees etc :-)

I didn't made a new account as I don't mind having bad stats, I'm a new guy to FPS games and I must say I'm getting better and better. If you are really concerned about them, you can always create a new one, I wouldn't suggest it though.

Oh and don't mind if people call you a n00b. It's more fun when you kill them and you can say: Haha, you were owned by a noob!
Smaug
This space for rent
+117|6592|Arlen, Texas

E7IX3R wrote:

I've had sexual relations with vida guerra
She looked more like Vida Blue.

just kidding.
rh27
Not really a Brit
+51|6611|England
Right now there is no point creating a new account, it will be practically the same as your old one.
I'm still at KDR of 0.5, but now I'm in a position where I consistantly get a positive KDR in a round, so it'll improve over time.
Just keep playing, and it'll get better.
It does take quite a long time to get decent enough for nice stats, and most people don't realise how long it's taken them so will probably deny it. You only have to look at their time played to see they normally get better after 80+ hours.

Last edited by rh27 (2006-06-15 08:38:51)

dhoar4
Banned
+151|6550|Forest Lake, Australia
My k/d ratio was shit to start off with, I was at about 5000/6500...But I got heaps better because I watched my mate play, and now I know exactly how to kill efficiently.  My advice to you, either learn bunny hopping like I did, or start tank whoring...lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard