JahManRed
wank
+646|6627|IRELAND

Ikarti wrote:

[pWa]Recon wrote:

6: combatants still breathing are questioned when time permits
or just murdered for fun.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.inf … le5365.htm
One big fucking paintball game for these fuckers. Thats the 3 or 4th video of this kind of shit ive seen.
"that was awsummmmmmm. lets do it again"
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6708|Wilmington, DE, US

JahManRed wrote:

Ikarti wrote:

[pWa]Recon wrote:

One big fucking paintball game for these fuckers. Thats the 3 or 4th video of this kind of shit ive seen.
That guy got away with it too. "Self defense."
RicardoBlanco
The English
+177|6567|Oxford

JahManRed wrote:

Ikarti wrote:

[pWa]Recon wrote:

And these same people moan about their mates getting shot (well, they do a bit more than moan, they go on a rampage murdering women and children)...what the FUCK do you expect?
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6708|Wilmington, DE, US

RicardoBlanco wrote:

JahManRed wrote:

Ikarti wrote:

And these same people moan about their mates getting shot (well, they do a bit more than moan, they go on a rampage murdering women and children)...what the FUCK do you expect?
American life is supposed to be worth more than any other life out there.
GeneralDodo
+5|6695
It doesn't matter if one of them dies. 10 more babies will replace him/her.
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers
+136|6730|Peoria, Illinois
https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b40/m1-lightning/smartchart.jpg

What a worthless fucking thread. I figured there might some good debate on here from the first few posts until I saw it got hijacked by Hate-The-Military Inc.
Husker~ifh~
Beer Consumption Expert
+25|6730|Beerville, USA

Xietsu wrote:

Husker~ifh~ wrote:

Xietsu reminds me of that guy on "Good Will Hunting" who gets punked out in the bar by Matt Damon... You know the one who uses all the big words and tries to sound all poetic and knowledgable only to be made out as an ass spewing quotes from books he's read at college... hmmmmmmmmmm?

and I quote "How do you like those apples" Matt Damon, Good Will Hunting.

Several people have pointed his over usage of Websters to no avail and I don't care to take the time, but this just struck me as I was reading through some of his previous post...

Anywho, got's to wun, so have you's all some fun'd with dis here posted's, dreams does come true...lol 8)
What the fuck? I never quote any "famous" people. Not only that, but no "Matt Damon figure" has managed to prove my "tries to be poetic and knowledgeable" wrong. Sorry, you too suck at analogies.
Okay, first off, where in my post did I accuse you of quoting famous people, this would be hearsay.  I simply said that the way you write your posts reminds me of the character in that movie.  I said nothing about you being that character, though you are a character.  Second, I have yet to read one of your post that need be proven "poetic or knowledgable" as most of them are reverberations of the previous posts you've made in this thread.  You just continue to say the same thing by restructuring your sentences via different words, lol.  Third, what analogy?  I was making a general reference to the comparison between you and a character in a movie and not "the resemblance in some particulars between things otherwise unlike" < this being the definition of an analogy.  So what you should of said was, "You suck at comparisons" < meaning the representing of one thing or person as similar to or like another.

Hey don't worry about it, simple mistake, hell if I tried to use that many big words in each and everyone of my post I'd lose track of the definitions too.

This is where you quote me again and write another witty response over using your knowledge of the english language.  May I suggest this time you do it in german or french, make it intersting.

Like this:

French: Essayez de rendre votre réponse plus original et moins comme un commandant anglais de la 2ème année ?

Translated: Try to make your response more original and less like a 2nd year english major?

or German: Ikati, wenn das Töten und der Mord nie sind, die Ihre Sachen denken ungefähr dann, warum Sie das Thema oben in jeder Ihres Pfostens holen? Ich sehe nicht, daß die sprechenden Tötungbabys der militärischen Leute jeder Pfosten... nicht es ironisch ist?

Translated: Ikati, if killing and murder are never things your think about then why do you bring the subject up in everyone of your post?  I don't see the military people talking about killing babies every post... isn't it ironic?

Okay, thanks, bye bye now, have fun, hugs n kisses, winning their hearts and minds with MRE candy...
ArMaG3dD0n
+24|6835|Deutschland/Germany
Nice google translation.....quite funny actually. Never knew the military had talking killerbabies.

Last edited by ArMaG3dD0n (2006-06-14 14:41:30)

Major_Spittle
Banned
+276|6654|United States of America

Ikarti wrote:

[pWa]Recon wrote:

Maybe you should go to Iraq.  You could have jumped the wall and ran out there like a dumb ass and helped the terrorist that was just shooting at you;  Or maybe you could have just left him there and baby sat him till it was safe to go and capture him; Or maybe you would have just left him there and moved on and hope he didn't pick up his gun and shoot the next US soldier that he saw.

I personally thought it was a good shot, clearly hit the guy in his heart region. 

Strangely enough that TERRORIST was not wearing a UNIFORM so it was perfectly legal even by Geneva standards.

As for what the soldier said about it, I'll judge that after I am shot at and kill the guy that was just trying to kill me.  I'm sure we all deal with the killing of another person our own way. 

I am PROUD of that soldier and what he is doing to help protect me, my family, our way of life, and the world from Fucktards like you and the other terrorists.

Reality is a something you have not grown up enough to grasp.

Last edited by Major_Spittle (2006-06-14 15:38:12)

GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6643

Ikarti wrote:

[pWa]Recon wrote:

double tapping is higly encouraged against a peice of shit insurgent.
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6559
They pick up guns and shoot at us and their own kind. Yet we cry for them when they get shot. I dont understand.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6836
In this country your are Innocent until proven guilty.

I know why in this case they are so happy and quick to condom.

Where pray tell is the ACLU when Marines are being held without being charged, without representation in an 8 by 8 cell for 23 hours a day and shackled hand and foot for their exercise hour ?

Where is the outrage from the Liberal party. Maybe if they were terrorists who beaded Americans for a Propaganda video they would be concerned.

Perhaps spearhead will weigh in again ?

Last edited by Horseman 77 (2006-06-14 16:27:12)

Havazn
+39|6693|van.ca

Horseman 77 wrote:

But for Iraqis in their own country, in their own homes, they are just guilty by association.

A suspected hostile runs into a civilians home and the approved tactic is to just "[bust] down doors with the automatic rifle in the front spraying from corner to corner."  - Quoting Gunslinger

Kind of just saying "Oh sorry, you got caught in the cross fire because we didn't want to take the time nor effort to figure out what we're dealing with and try to minimize civilian casualties"

All I am hearing in this thread is that apprently an American soldier's life is more important than an Iraqi civilian's. Even when the American volunteered for service, perfectly well knowing what may happen to him, while these Iraqis are sitting in their homes trying to stay out of the way yet end up dead.

So why is it that on american soil, if a suspect takes hostages in a building, SWAT doesnt go in blowing frag grenades and spraying automatic gunfire? OH right, cause its not Iraqis being held hostage.
Volatile
+252|6704|Sextupling in Empire

You know what, you're absolutely right. I think that we should just pull out our troops immediately so I can have something entertaining to watch on T.V.. Aaahh, nothing like watching a country fall into complete chaos/anarchy.
Havazn
+39|6693|van.ca

Volatile_Squirrel wrote:

You know what, you're absolutely right. I think that we should just pull out our troops immediately so I can have something entertaining to watch on T.V.. Aaahh, nothing like watching a country fall into complete chaos/anarchy.
I never said you should pull your troops out, my point was that better tactics should be used now that you are already there.

Your response has nothing to do with my post, but maybe if you do pull out now, more innocent Iraqis will live.
-F8-Scotch
+43|6569

Horseman 77 wrote:

Where pray tell is the ACLU when Marines are being held without being charged, without representation in an 8 by 8 cell for 23 hours a day and shackled hand and foot for their exercise hour ?

Where is the outrage from the Liberal party. Maybe if they were terrorists who beaded Americans for a Propaganda video they would be concerned.

WTF are you talking about?

Do you mean, Americans who behead terrorists?

I'm sure that the Marines in question have representation, a certain standard of living while being held and I'm not entirely sure the military justice system has any kind of due process requirements. It's my understanding that while your rights still exsist, by signing a contract with the US military you are subjected to military law, vs. civilian. I might be wrong, I don't know. However if the Marine's rights, within the military code of justice or whatever, are being violated I'm sure that the ACLU would be happy to take thier case.

I guess if you want to look at this through a shaded lens it must be harder to make those kinds of distinctions, reality vs. fantasy.

Obviously there are rules to war. Historically during war rules are broken, period. What matters most is the chain of commad and thier decision on how to respond to breeches of conduct. The problem currently is that the media, leaks in the military and politicians, decide that they'd rather step in before the commanders have time to react, properly investigate the claim and determine adequate punishment. This is simply another problem with a connected citizenry, word travels quick.

Ultimately these marines will have the full benefit of a court marshall, if the investigation warrants, where every opprotunity will be given to them for peronsal defense. Punishments could be stiffened due to the exposure, OR vindication could be granted for thier actions. Without Justice there are no rules of war, without rules we'd be following the same kinds of principles as the terrorists. Therefore allegations such as these must be investigated to prevent future occurrances and provide insight into the rational behind such actions.  Throughout American warfare justice is served for those breaking the basic laws of war, sometimes examples are made and other times precedents are set. There is no imaginary battlefield justice and there is definetly no free passes if certain lines are crossed.

Regardless of the external stresses our soldiers should not be intentionally killing innocents, Hadditha asside. A determination must be made one way or another and safeguards should be created against making these kinds of choices twice. I personally hope that this was a complete mistake or a creation of the insurgents using the media. No matter what justice should prevail.

Scotch
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6836
People talking about " busting down doors " like they saw it first hand is a bit sureal for my taste. Its time for everyone to look into this case more closely before they make judgements. That would satisfy me.

For the record I never use karma. I never even check my own.
=TFF=Omen_NataS
+60|6539
One word it's called Bollywood
Erkut.hv
+124|6734|California

Horseman 77 wrote:

I'd +35 if I could. It is a fucking travesty what is hapening to those Marines. "terrorists" in Gitmo get 3 square "islam friendly" meals a day, prayer time, and plenty of space, yet our best and brightest are sitting in a cell not CONVICTED OF ANYTHING!!!!

ACLU is only interested in picketing until Katrina victims get debit cards to buy titty dances and sex change operations. Kill whitey.
Erkut.hv
+124|6734|California

=TFF=Omen_NataS wrote:

Oh, and Indian chicks are fekkin hawt. Nice!
=TFF=Omen_NataS
+60|6539

Erkut.hv wrote:

=TFF=Omen_NataS wrote:

Oh, and Indian chicks are fekkin hawt. Nice!
-F8-Scotch
+43|6569

Erkut.hv wrote:

Horseman 77 wrote:

I'd +35 if I could. It is a fucking travesty what is hapening to those Marines. "terrorists" in Gitmo get 3 square "islam friendly" meals a day, prayer time, and plenty of space, yet our best and brightest are sitting in a cell not CONVICTED OF ANYTHING!!!!

ACLU is only interested in picketing until Katrina victims get debit cards to buy titty dances and sex change operations. Kill whitey.
I can't believe that you actually expect the same justice in the military as in civilian life. It's a totally different system, soldiers operate under a different code of law. However the marines who are accused of perpetrating Haditha are being held under the standards of the military code of justice. Most, if any, of these Marines aren't even IN Iraq.

Get a grip. These marines are going to have a the benefit of a full military investigation and if the findings warrant, a court marshall. If any are even being held at this point, they are held according to military standards which include better treatment than those being held in Guantanamo I can assure you.

Where do you two get your information? It's hard to lend any credence to your obviously biased statements.

Scotch

ps-Blame the ACLU for the misuse of Katrina relief, that's real mature.
Havazn
+39|6693|van.ca

Erkut.hv wrote:

yet our best and brightest are sitting in a cell not CONVICTED OF ANYTHING!!!!
Most of the inmates at Gitmo are sitting in a cell not convicted of anything. Why not treat your people the same? I bet you your Marines will get their investigation and hearings over with well before any suspected 'terrorists' at Gitmo get their own.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6836
I could care less if someone thinks my post is lacking credibility, they are entitled to there opinion.

Though strictly acting within military law, The Marines treatment without charges is to date unprecedented.

So perhaps you should loosen your grip.

My statement is biased. I stand by my own, against anyone who would do them harm.

It is called loyalty. You do not seem familiar with the concept ?

If they are charged and later justly convicted they will lose my support, till then yes I am biased and would like to see them treated the way the ACLU treats cop killers or Nuns caught smuggling C4 to leftist guerrillas in south America.

Where does your hatred come from ? it shows you have no corner on maturity.

Last edited by Horseman 77 (2006-06-15 11:31:38)

Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6836

Ikarti wrote:

Why do you think everyone's upset? You're not even irritating. Just fun to laugh at.
Your easy to amuse. I will send over a colorful pail and a matching plastic shovel. Do you where a helmet when you leave the house?

"If you see two people talking and one looks bored, the other one is Ikarti, he is one neuron short of a synapse."

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard