nitroglycerin [SWE]
+0|6729|Falsterbo Sweden
be easy on this one will you, dont just open up your heart and let all your surpressed anger burst out here, do it on your mom or something .... I know that this kind of thread probably already exists but its fun so lets do it again ^^

I think that its extremely annoying when you are one kill from getting the expert badge in something like explosives, and then the tickets suddenly drops and runs out just when your about to push that remote button
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6695
When I am pinned down by a tank and no one will help me.
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6529|London (At Heart)

Artillery.... Just artillery and cartillery.

Being an up and coming sniper... It makes me cry when big things fall from the sky.

Shem
HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6660|California
Lately Ive been going for my expert air defense.

Last time I tried I had 19 kills, round was ending, and I was in AA vehicle on the highway.

As I locked onto enemy craft, I was teamkilled by some noobs SRAW.

Havent tried since.
{CN}420
+30|6680
Spawn, arty. Spawn, arty. Spawn, camper. Spawn, arty. Spawn, camper.

Very annoying.
FALLOUTBOMB
+6|6529|northern virginia, US
that kinda happened to me when i got my vetern knife, there was a sniper on a building on mashturr and i got right behind him and the round ends.......but i got the badge the next day : )
JON.ANTONSSON
+51|6694|Sweden
64 palyers in Karkand. I hate it. Its crazy! Grenade spam, medbag/ammo spam grenades everywhare, dying every 30 seconds, stupid tanks that are staying 2 & 2 as engineer and reapiring eachother as they are standing at the hotel- raping all poor MEC guys.
137twozerosniper
+57|6567|UK
a sniper comming up 2 u with a knife u get urs out and then pulls out his pistol..... or ur having a knife fight and the commader thinks its helpfull if he puts arty on u, or a team mate kill them. that bugs the shit out of me
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6753|Chicago.
Knifing the enemy commander several times and hit only the dust on his clothes. The worst part was when I he came out of his command screen, whirl arround and knife me in the forehead. (It happened on the road to my expert knife badge.)
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6711|th3 unkn0wn
Those damn idiot MEC wall glitchers on Karkand. When one leaves another joins the server. Most of the time they're German or French and they seem to know each other. Don't know why but I haven't come across any English, Russian, Swedish, Dutch, Finnish, Danish or Slovenian players enter the wall yet.

About an hour ago I managed to get to the vodnik they'd left in preparation for entering the wall and got in before they did, nailed them 4 of them fuckers only for my clan member to spawn on me and tk me and a squad member saying that it wos lame to be in the wall.

Point taken, but when there's no admin and some dumb prick(s) is(are) glitching the wall round after round, who's gonna stop them or at least try to? Those damn bastards think that it's fun but it's not cos it just ruins the game for the rest of us. On at least 4 occasions have I witnessed the whole US team camping round the Hotel cos all the flags have been capped while a wanker or a bunch of them are holed up inside the Hotel walls.

LAME & ANNOYING!

Last edited by {HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy (2006-06-14 14:44:42)

Reaxzion
HOU A.U.B. JE MUIL!
+44|6596|Europe and goddamn proud of it

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

Those damn idiot MEC wall glitchers on Karkand. When one leaves another joins the server. Most of the time they're German or French and they seem to know each other. Don't know why but I haven't come across any English, Russian, Swedish, Dutch, Finnish, Danish or Slovenian players enter the wall yet.
Why didn't you wrote down : almost all of the Europeans...?
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6711|th3 unkn0wn

Reaxzion wrote:

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

Why didn't you wrote down : almost all of the Europeans...?
Cos England ain't part of Europe. There!
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6711|th3 unkn0wn
I think Sweden too. Both us English and the Swedes don't use your Euro
terrafirma
Press 1 to Kill
+81|6656|Westminster, Colorado
1.) Teammates that will not attempt to take any flags beyond the first one.  Time after time they bang their collective heads into the wall that is the enemy at the first point. 

2.) Additionally, it annoys me when I take a point behind enemy lines, only to have it be taken back a minute later because nobody spawned there.  I die and we go back to comment #1.

3.) The arty one as Shem said.  Last night I joined a server and was killed 4 times in a row by arty.  I dunno if the commander had it out for me or what because I wasn't ever near any teammates and I was the only one who died.
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6529|London (At Heart)

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

I think Sweden too. Both us English and the Swedes don't use your Euro
I now love you swedes, though, you still won't win the world cup ;P

Shem
BrOk_MoRdU
Psychotic Sniper Inc.
+76|6554|The Land of Claywhore
Trying to command when half of my team is at our helipad waiting for a chopper to fly even though all of our choppers are airborne.Then when i hop into a tank or apc to fight back or hold flags,they cry saying"why is our commander in a tank?"Then thats about the time they all get artillery dropped on their heads by the enemy commander while he's laughing his ass off because our tickets are dropping.Then soon follows the mutiny against me even though I'm telling them the reason why we are losing.And if one or two does manage to get a chopper,they'll just crash into a tree or get shot down trying to shoot down an enemy chopper while both are dancing in circles 100 ft. in the air.Same goes with jets.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6657

The biggest scenario that annoys me is when playing Armored Fury, and everyone is whoring tanks, yet I'M THE ONLY ONE AS A FRIGGIN ENGINEER! No one else can seem to muster the fact that you'll live longer if you're an engineer and you stick together...

Another one is when you're the only one going for flags other than the same one everyone is going for at once. Last night while playing Operation Harvest, I took off and went for a flag that no one was around and my commander starts yelling in the mic: "Oh my God thank you so much!!! Thank you for actually DOING SOMETHING!!! Unlike the rest of these idiots!" I laughed so hard, then hit page up a million times
Aardcore
+60|6715|USA, Arizona

mtb0minime wrote:

The biggest scenario that annoys me is when playing Armored Fury, and everyone is whoring tanks, yet I'M THE ONLY ONE AS A FRIGGIN ENGINEER! No one else can seem to muster the fact that you'll live longer if you're an engineer and you stick together...

Another one is when you're the only one going for flags other than the same one everyone is going for at once. Last night while playing Operation Harvest, I took off and went for a flag that no one was around and my commander starts yelling in the mic: "Oh my God thank you so much!!! Thank you for actually DOING SOMETHING!!! Unlike the rest of these idiots!" I laughed so hard, then hit page up a million times
Dude, hit me up next time you play AF, we should totally teambase the Engineer comraderie lad, we'd so take out the armies of engineer-less masses!
KingMchris
+12|6544|London
When you get revived, then you die directly after, then you get revived straight after again, then you die, then you ger revived, then you die, revived, die,revived,die,revived,die...................:S
Yeah basically this happens for a good 5 minutes, whilst you are getting the hell beaten out of you, a Medic Getting loads of revive points, a sniper laughing his ass off at you and well yeah you just laying there wanting to commit suicide.
Aardcore
+60|6715|USA, Arizona
Grenades... I HATE using hand grenades because each time I throw one, even when I see on my radar not a SINGLE ally is in sight, 3 names come up saying I teamkilled them and I'm kicked out of a server, punkbusted for team killing, sometimes banned.

WORSE. SCENARIO. EVER.
I~Love~Mysti
+23|6585
GIVE ME A RIDE, HEY, I NEED A RIDE, GIVE ME A RIDE, REQUSTING PICKUP, GIVE ME A RIDE, HEY, I NEED A RIDE, HEY, I NEED A RIDE.

*Tank rolls in*
mavrick 3399
EA GAMES PATCH EVERYTHING
+102|6544|Doncaster UK
being a sniper in a really sweet spot only to have people drop out of your squad make you squad leader and them the rest of your squad spawns on you and gives away your position.
FirePhoenix
+18|6641|hamilton, scotland
64 karkand and noby is engineer and no one uses the armour. or they all use armour and no engineers and they all get raped by the opposite team who stick together and they are engineers.
mavrick 3399
EA GAMES PATCH EVERYTHING
+102|6544|Doncaster UK
was playing Ghost town last night and my squad leader (doctorfruitloop) was trying to get up the tower to snipe when he got up there are commander (support) stabbed him in the head because he didn't want anyone else up there with him, didn't even say sorry for his team kill.

his name is rayban by the way so if anyone plays Ghost town and you want an easy kill look at the top of the tower because he didn't move from that position all night..

i know i will be looking out for him!!!!
.:XDR:.PureFodder
+105|6831
When you realise you're the only AT on your team, the rest are sitting on a hill with a sniper rifle watching the tanks take all of the flags...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard