WILDWOLFMAN
+1|6529|Oregon
I posted this on the "Improvements" section, probably WRONG, eh???
anyways...
should be here, huh???

Yo Chuy !!!!!!!!

PLEEEEEEEEEZ !!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK !!!!!!! smile
I couldn't live without my stats!
Question about the history page and tracking of heal/revive/repair points on graph. My repair points weren't showing up, now they're there, thanks. But my revive points aren't showing. (Haven't had any heal points lately, get killed too fast?). I'm playing on 'ranked' or EA Official servers for these points.
Wha' Hoppen ????????
I'm patient.
Be Cool.
Thanks again for all yer hard work.
Wolfy.
PID# 45143743
WILDWOLFMAN
+1|6529|Oregon
OK,
Now my stats are fully(?) updated. Didn't get  points showing between June 9-13 for Revive, Heal,Repair.
Everything is there now. Took 5 days. Are the servers slow in reporting?
Seems Like.

Battle Forward !!!!!!!
Squad Up !!!
WILDWOLFMAN
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6842|Cologne, Germany

we get our stats from the "official" EA xml stats feed. If yours are not in there, we cannot display them. Unfortunately, we have no control over EA main stats server response times.
It also depends on when the server you played on reports the round stats to EA. As this is a real-time global system, performance will decrease drastically with rising player numbers. Which is why updates after weekends are generally slow.

Remember, we don't manage or gather stats, we merely display them.
As you have noticed yourself, patience is the key here. If the server you played on reported your stats to EA correctly, they will show up here eventually, don't worry.

regards,
B.
WILDWOLFMAN
+1|6529|Oregon
Thanks B.,
I REALLY appreeciate your posting. Explains a lot , at least to me. I know the guys/gals at BF2S work their butts off to keep the site going. And again, a lot of us appreciate that!!!!!
In the meantime, I'll keep a good eye on my points, keep playing, and hope to see you online.
Patience, focus, sight-in and KILL !!!!!!!!!!!

BATTLE FORWARD !!!!!!!!!!!
WILDWOLFMAN

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard