strikeman67
+5|6630
I was playing on the NN clan server and was talking on to of there clans man.  We talked about the many uses that the vehicle drop has.  He mentioned "cartillery."  I define as "dropping a vehice on enemy/friendly soldier.   

There have been many threads on this already (I know).  My angle on this subject is will we see server rules banning\kicking commanders who use "cartillery."  I have not seen any rules prohibbiting the use yet.  I have been a victim of it and have user it too. 

How will EA/Dice deal with this creative use of the vehicle drop?  When they release the next patch, will it be removed or will they let you drop tanks, Moblie AA, APCs, or Aircraft Carriers (referring to another thread) too?

Just food for thought.
MorbidFetus
+76|6568|Ohio

strikeman67 wrote:

How will EA/Dice deal with this creative use of the vehicle drop?
The same way they deal with every problem, a new patch that creates more problems than the one they were trying to fix.
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6750|Oslo, Norway
welllets see some realism, if you get a car on you head you most likley die if i am correct, forget the thing about parachute size and stuff only remember that a car on your head = bad...
LT.Victim
+1,175|6579|British Columbia, Canada
They will keep it as it it.. theres no big problem with it, the car dropping phase lasted for about a week then everyone got bored of it. As for server Rules disallowing Car drops to kill ppl, i have seen a few that prohibit this, but car drops aren't that big of a deal anyways unless you laying down snipeing in the same place, and in that case just hold down "E".
twood375
+16|6665|Washington, D.C.
Dude i was commander of USMC on karkand the other day and i got owned twice with carty by the MEC commander haha
samfink
+31|6572
several severs say no cartillery. basically,it will be banned by most servers. I'm waiting for some noob to cartillery themself.
Cursed You
+64|6604|Idaho
Today when I was sniping, someone tried to carty me, the car landed like right on top of me but I was underneath it, so it didnt kill me.  I was starting to type to the commander when a tank shot it and blew me up. 

Worst thing it was my teammate

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard